Attending u21 & u18 games

You do get a message in your inbox along the lines of "it will be a boost to the players seeing Manager X attend the game today". Like @mbabbs I try to attend final games or league deciding matches. Probably has no impact if I'm honest

The new match engine makes it impossible to pinpoint the players having a good game, Physically superior or technically gifted. Even most goals are identical animations. On the old fms around 09 I used to be able to tell who has a strong shot on him, Who was fast and who ran more from the 2d match!

Now even the ratings are kind of frozen to stabilize the game which is a shame.

13 hours ago, qwerty22 said:

The new match engine makes it impossible to pinpoint the players having a good game, Physically superior or technically gifted. Even most goals are identical animations. On the old fms around 09 I used to be able to tell who has a strong shot on him, Who was fast and who ran more from the 2d match!

Now even the ratings are kind of frozen to stabilize the game which is a shame.

It's perfectly possible to see who is the faster, more agile, better dribbler etc from watching a match.

5 hours ago, Colorado said:

I have said for years that if you attend a game you should uncover some of the players missing stats. 

yeah, same for the scout reports you get. should only know certain things when you see it happen

On 2017-5-25 at 00:00, HUNT3R said:

It's perfectly possible to see who is the faster, more agile, better dribbler etc from watching a match.

Ofcourse. However, physical prowess etc is not I feel. I remember the old dribbling animations from older ME's. (3D). ME lacks animations

I attend some of my Liverpool U23 games and other games In general when I can be bothered just to take my head out of my team if that makes sense. I attend U23's more then any other games to be honest, you can see the more talented players for sure I like to view the games against teams higher placed In the U23 league or the clubs with more repuatble academies. The players In my under 23's do seem to grow rapidly In a short space of time but I'd be surprsied If this Is anyway due to me attending games, who knows though.

Archived