Manager Face

Can anyone help me here?

I'm trying to upload a photo for my manager face, the photo is in JPG format, and FM always says can not open file,

do i have to use a diffrent picture format or is the file to large, can not find anywhere what format/size to use

10 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Would suggest restarting the game, clearing your cache etc then.. the usual stuff as it works with a fair few formats for me.

I have Restarted the game three times now and cleard cache, still not working, always "can not open file"

8 hours ago, gummija said:

Can anyone help me here?

I'm trying to upload a photo for my manager face, the photo is in JPG format, and FM always says can not open file,

do i have to use a diffrent picture format or is the file to large, can not find anywhere what format/size to use

I had the same problem last time i want to upload a foto...Foto was from my celphone and was huge..I made a regulacion to my phone camera and it work....

This was the solution

11 hours ago, noikeee said:

I had the same problem. What happened is that I had FM installed on my D:\ drive, but I was searching for pictures in my Documents folder in my C:\ drive. When I dragged my photo into my D:\ drive, FM recognized it.

I suspect it's some permissions nonsense, it can be worked around like this but it's bugged.

7 minutes ago, Caketaker said:

Anyone know what size pics need to be?

I've got a few pics but the game doesn't see them because they are too big i think.

my jackie Chan photo just 200+ kb
no need big pic,just google some Actors pic.
& testing its 1st,then you will got some idea.

7 minutes ago, kpsia518 said:

i don't that is the problem,my FM17 in drive E.

& i download photo to C:\download,test ok.
& i got some photo in C:\Users\User\Pictures,test all ok.

That was the solution for my, as soon as i uploaded the photo from the D:\ drive then it worked, and the size of the photo didn't seem to matter that much,
if it is not working for you try putting the photo in the e:\ drive and upload it to FM from there

1 minute ago, gummija said:

That was the solution for my, as soon as i uploaded the photo from the D:\ drive then it worked, and the size of the photo didn't seem to matter that much,
if it is not working for you try putting the photo in the e:\ drive and upload it to FM from there

i didn't have any problem at all.

maybe i using WIN7

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Finally got one done but it's awful. Might have to break my golden rule and actually take a damn selfie!

That's what I did, but the result wasn't much better. Or maybe I have to face up to the fact that I actually do look like a creep/hispanic drug dealer. Also, not enough beards in the facial hair styles...

Archived