What to do with this player?

You can use him as a CD but for a last few minutes put him as a target man if you need to score (e.g John Terry).

7 composure

7 technique

8 passing

I'm not sure he would become a world lass striker, though his physical conditions are a bit low anyway.

At the age he is, you can do a lot with his development so choose which ever role you feel is more useful to you (for example, at my OM, I have a ton of strikers who are 4/5 star potential so would lean towards defender), and keep an eye on how often he is getting injured. I've had players who coaches say are injury prone and actually don't get injured any more than usual

OTB of 13 & positioning of 8 would sway me towards developing him as an attacking player with my initial focus on the defensive forward role, could be very handy in a counter pressing system if his stamina improves as he gets older.

He is injury prone, I would sell him.

I agree with this. It takes incredible micromanagement and good luck to fully develop injury prone players.

He must be one of those lazy youngsters who spent his youth on a couch playing video games. Stamina of 4 and injury prone? Brutal.

His CA/PA points will be worth more to the AI managers than to you since some of his attributes will be wasted in either the central defender or target man role.

I know he's 15 so you can add a point or four to his attributes in future, but with a stamina of 4 his natural position is the bench (particularly if he covers two positions in a slightly flawed way and could probably become a flawed midfielder - most likely a DM since he doesn't have any creative ability - as well).

In fairness, when he's a bit older he could probably cause the opposition problems as a target man, but I'm not sure that would be anything other than a last resort for a team like Dortmund.

Agree with those that favour selling him (unless your playing style is focused on developing players within) because the AI will be less worried about his lack of positioning/concentration/composure/pace/vision for a top level player than you are.

I agree with you guys, this guy seems like he picked the wrong sport. His attributes are too flawed to be a good level in any position, he will always lack something. Since he has high potential i might try to keep him until his 20s or something to try to get a profit out of him.

He could be a defensive forward i guess, but i have no need for this role. Even if he is 15, its quite hard to increase so many flawed attributes by a big amount. Biggest problems here are Composure, Pace, Positioning and stamina. His lack of vision+passing also makes him a very one dimensional striker. I have many other more talented players at the youth setup at both striker and defender position. His passing + vision is also too low for ball playing defender.

The injury prone isn't a big deal, i have plenty of injury prone players and that's rarely a problem if you leave the players to rest before and after each match, rotate frequently to avoid tired players and sub tired players. I rarely have more than 2 injured players at once.

Archived