FM16: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• 1 month later...

qyir.png

2hg7e43.png

I am at Liverpool in January of 2022. I first saw this guy when I played Ajax in the Champions League group stage in about 2019. He scored twice against me and looked fantastic and he was scoring for fun in the Dutch leagues, so naturally I scouted him. My scouts didn't actually rate him all that highly, got a response of at best 3.5 stars. I was a little disappointed but I had a feeling about him and maintained scout reports on him, every week for about a year or two. I had so much money, and I had hardly bought anyone, and Mario Gotze was reaching the end so I thought, why not? He came in for 28 million pounds and immediately set his case for first team, was fantastic. In his first season, he played 55 times, scoring 25 times and getting 18 assists and has improved even further in his second season, 26 games played, 14 goals scored and 13 assists and has just won the World Golden Ball. A real gem.

I have loads to share:

pxgXKkX.jpg One for the future, currently on loan.

QPGkm8h.jpg Could be amazing.

76Zic4N.jpg My in-game son - generated into my youth intake.

8334AlA.jpg The current World Player of the Year

ZudGzrx.jpghis opposite winger, no relation

gXsfy0Q.jpg another for the future

zq76wMi.jpg pivotal CM

lP7VHEP.jpg my next big hope - coming off a bit injury layoff

CiS3HV5.jpg another great CM

UAeU07l.jpg my back up left winger!

V6vwfL0.jpg ball-playing DC

LJSrzl4.jpg back-up SC

amsvpRm.jpg commanding DC

sjMiLBt.jpg dominant CM

taCP0x2.jpg potentially the best Irish player ever?

evOcDBq.jpg the jewel in my crown, my favourite regen ever.

There are way too many good strikers coming through in this version, here's my 4 starting regen strikers:

64D36Gt.png

QD2xhZU.png

XFdHVcN.png

A83wpsV.png

And here's the guy coming in to replace one of them next season (probably Bellas, even though he's the top scorer).

IRX6RDL.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4ByQy.png

I've seen and owned better regens. Bought one Argentine for less than one mil and sold him for his minimum fee of £27.5m to Barca. Meh. This is my favourite. Bought for £47,000 from Airdrie. First team almost immediately. I'm also Scotland manager and in spite of the near nepotism given his age he's the best rated player for Scotland after Ryan Gauld.

Whaddaya think?

• 1 month later...

I'm quite far into my save so I'll just show you a few of my favourite regens.

ArgHVpU.png

This is Yarde, possibly the best left-back in the world in my save. He was produced by Fulham and I signed him up for £9.75 million but he's a favourite of mine because he's from Barbados and I've never seen a regen this good from Barbados. He also scored on his international debut, not bad for a left back.

pdEqKDs.png

Not a world class player but I like Cahillane a lot because I picked him up for £3.5k. I only stumbled across him because the media linked me with one of his team-mates and I saw that Cahillane was the club's Key Player AND Hot Prospect so I sent out a scout. He's also Irish which isn't as obscure as Barbados but he's once in a generation for them.

rXXUe6T.png

Kucuk is one of the best players in the world (runner-up for the Ballon D'or the last two years) but the best bit is I grabbed him on an 'Approach to Sign' from BMG so he only cost me his signing on fee and agent fees (which were reasonable because he wasn't the world beater he is now when I signed him).

I've got a few other really good players including a Romanian striker who is very close to becoming their record goalscorer. If anyone's interested I'd be happy to share them but thought these three were probably enough for me to test the waters with.

Kücük is actually my highest earner, I have a couple of other players on £200,000 per week but nobody higher. Domestically the team is doing very well (3 league titles in 5 seasons and back to back F.A. Cups). I also won the Champions League 3 seasons ago but have only made it to the Semis since.

Amílcar Dias has become the most prolific striker I've ever had, I think. I've never had a player score more than 40 league goals in a season. Let alone more than once. I'm wondering if he will burn out or if he will be able to continue at this pace.

zo7tiLS.png

tEqTqjT.png

ive been straight simming a save just to see who does what in the future and decided to stop in 2022 and take a look, these two regens both belonged to Schalke until Bremen was sold to Man city at 22 years of age for 109 million

e694311a7f9b48c9a663aa794f32d2c0.png

09d7425835e648e6b596ea58e3737d32.png

On 8/11/2016 at 20:49, kerrdavidson95 said:

We love a good young player at Airdrie!

Anyway heres my whack at Ajax, found it quite hard going with nothing great coming up after four intakes, so I've imported some good talent...

2ih0202.png

Just knocked back £45m from Dortmund for this lad in the January after this screenshot. He's scored 25 in 18 starts but I don't have anyone ready to fill the void just yet - Eichner is still a bit young and his physical's aren't brilliant for breaking into the Champions League squad. 

Working at Ajax has made me appreciate how much the Jong is for developing talent. It negates the need for a loan system and gives young players the starts they need, albeit at a lower standard. Pizarro scored 25 in 31 at Jong Level but is kicking on really well in the first team.

I'm in 2023 and have some to upload but has anyone else noticed insane physical stats recently?  Have they updated?  As there were so many newgen players with terrible physical stats (DC, in particular).  I will share when I get home.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont ussually post Regens playing for a long time so i hardly get shocked or intrigued about regens since  all my saves tend to be long term or centered about regens but this guy is a monster i will watch with joy him tearing apart my universe !

378120_screenshots_20160827234009_1.jpg

• 5 months later...

Here are some of my favorite regens from my Malmö FF save in FM16:

Zetterberg

Zetterberg.thumb.png.36dd245fccc6d298a9b4addf5d7184ec.png

I think that Zetterberg could reach 19 in more skills by the end of 2025 but I’m moving over to FM17 now. It’d be fun to see other players regens from Malmö or Sweden here :)

Zecca & Luciano

Zecca.thumb.png.e8fc6457e8d9c0aa81b2500fc341504e.pngLuciano.thumb.png.cafb2eddff86d2d30bc1f57f1fbde75e.png

I signed Zecca and Luciano when they were 18 and both of them developed into world-class players.

• 3 weeks later...

l4yokXu.png

To me, he looks a great prospect. Performances so far aren't great. I only play one up top and both Vietto and Selke can score ~20 goals while still being rotated, but I feel like he can force the issue.

I got him for free when his contract expired.

Archived