diffuculty settings?

yeah I know that but there is an option to select easy, normal and hard for each challenge. id hate to such options eventually make it into the full career mode.

I didn't play last years fm, is this a new feature? and what does these options affect?

I don't think that is actually game difficulty, but how difficult the challenge is. So bottom at Christmas is a hard challenge.

Bingo. There aren't any difficulty settings in FM. But one scenario can be more difficult than another.

FM is a simulation, therefore it won't ever have difficulty settings in the main game.

I don't mean to sound bad but have you guys actually played fm15?

on the challenges screen, for each different challenge there is a drop down menu which allows you to select easy, normal or hard.

Yes we have played it.

The challenges are merely scenarios. Such as coping with a injury crisis. All the harder difficulty option does is increase the amount of players you have injured.

The same for debt challenges, it just means your clubs have more debt that you have to deal with if you pick a harder difficulty.

that's exactly the answer I was hoping and looking for. I had a bad feeling we were starting to go down the route of having different match engines for different difficulties.

cheers.

You can be safe with the knowledge that that wont ever happen. Goes against what they stand for, and would be an phenomenal amount of work too.

Archived