Are there other teams like Crewe Alexandra?

As in, really good facilities and youth setup, while not being a top team, or even in a top league?

Want to start a FMC save, but want a place that won't annoy me quickly because I can't develop their youth setup myself, nor do I want to start on top of the game, or at Crewe itself for that matter.

Sheffield United? Start in League One. Large stadium for the league. Good youth and training facilities as I recall. Good youth network. You even have a Saudi sheik as part owner. Club philosophy is to develop young players for the senior squad.

I'm them in my current save. Haven't had any major annoyances.

Havre AC have a good setup, I've been managing them now for about 6 seasons and even the average regens coming through are incredible. They also start in Ligue 2, so there's the challenge to get them up at first and then kick on and challenge PSG and Monaco.

Shelbourne in Ireland. Good youth facilities, they are in Ireland's top league but obviously that's a long way down the hierarchy of football. It's an interesting challenge.

Shelbourne in Ireland. Good youth facilities, they are in Ireland's top league but obviously that's a long way down the hierarchy of football. It's an interesting challenge.

When I play in the low/mid English leagues, they get raided for youth! :cool:

This is something I feel passionate about. I've played with Plymouth before and their setup is decent and still a challenge.

This is why I would like attributes to be bit more vague so that it would be more possible to develop youth players.

Archived