[FM14] FCUtdWill's English National League System - Level 11 - Released

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr popular eh.... still checking this out every other day incase I get a nice surprise and L11 and Coventry united are sitting waiting for me to take control... hope things are going well Will. Ive now even bought GTA to pass the time until its here lol

Coventry United are already in the database, I've added them as they take place in the Midland Combination League Cup :) But they're at Level 12, so you'd have to swap someone from the Premier, or add them to the Premier Division. If you did the latter, you'd have to change some of the nation rules.

The file's going well thank you, just finding club colours at Level 11 (I've already got information about the stadiums) and doing some county cup research.

I've played 10 league games in the ryman north division 1 with my local team Waltham abbey with 5 win 5 losses so a bit hit and miss, I am currently 17th in the table, but going well in the cup competitions. Anybody who could provide me help towards my league form with any advice would be much appreciated. Up the Abbots!

Club and competition logos are now finished down to Level 11 and will only be accurate for THIS database

I'll be uploading to Steam Workshop in a few days :)

Some team logos were impossible to find or were such poor quality I could do nothing with them - about 20-30 of these have been replaced by generic heraldic crests for now - feel free to replace these if you have a decent image of these clubs :)

Sizes are 180x180 pixels for normal club logos and 25x25 for the small ones (for league tables)

It doesn't work for me. It claims there's too many teams in the Midland division?

I had a similar problem

Start a new game with the L10 database de-selected (default Conference N/S)- wait for the game to load then exit - then start a new game with the L10 database selected - should work - I think it's a cache thing

I'm assuming you've done no editing yourself :)

They were the last county cups research I've found, managed to find information on the Herefordshire League's website :)

The one thing I noticed isn't mentioned on the website is that the winner of the HFA County Challenge Cup plays Hereford United in the HFA Trophy. This is usually played at the cup winners' ground in late July. The best way to make this may be to put the highest ranked team into the trophy and the rest into the County Challenge Cup. That way if a club gets to the BPL they won't still have to play in the County Challenge Cup.

The one thing I noticed isn't mentioned on the website is that the winner of the HFA County Challenge Cup plays Hereford United in the HFA Trophy. This is usually played at the cup winners' ground in late July. The best way to make this may be to put the highest ranked team into the trophy and the rest into the County Challenge Cup. That way if a club gets to the BPL they won't still have to play in the County Challenge Cup.

Okay thank you :)

I'm making county cups as secondary divisions (they're still cups), so clubs will always play in them regardless of what level they're at. It's the only way I can do it without the advanced rules. I'm only making things in the advanced rules at the end of the file.

I had a similar problem

Start a new game with the L10 database de-selected (default Conference N/S)- wait for the game to load then exit - then start a new game with the L10 database selected - should work - I think it's a cache thing

I'm assuming you've done no editing yourself :)

Unfortunately it doesn't make a difference for me. Thanks for your help though.

Well i dont have steam account, so i guess i wont be able to try and play it.

Thanks for reply.

if u dont have steam how are you playing the game as it needs to be activated through steam to work.

you must be using a pirated copy

complete idiot to say you dont have steam account on a forum for the game where everyone knows you need steam to make the game playable and legal

if u dont have steam how are you playing the game as it needs to be activated through steam to work.

you must be using a pirated copy

complete idiot to say you dont have steam account on a forum for the game where everyone knows you need steam to make the game playable and legal

LOL -- Busted!! :D

lol. if your going to pirate FM, dont expect to be using community updates available on steam. Hope this guy gets banned. I thought you could only create a SI account, by activating one with a product code? Thats how I created mine anyway back when i bought FM09.

If you're going to make an alias at least make it with a much different name pal :D

On topic with the beta, finished 6th during a practice season with March Town United. Abandoned free flowing passing football for route one stuff half way through the season and it worked a treat. Good ol non-league football :)

Hello! I couldn`t wait for full release this fantastic update so I started my career as unemployed and got the job in Bishop Auckland at Level 9. I won my league in first season and was promoted to Level 8 - Northern Premier League Division One North. But at the start of season 2014/2015 I noticed with surprice that I`m not invited to FA Cup and FA Vase - where I played last season in Level 9 Northern League Division One. Is this normal situation or is it bug? Can someone explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

PS. By the way I play this update with great pleasure - greets FCUtdWill :) Fantastic work:applause:

Hello! I couldn`t wait for full release this fantastic update so I started my career as unemployed and got the job in Bishop Auckland at Level 9. I won my league in first season and was promoted to Level 8 - Northern Premier League Division One North. But at the start of season 2014/2015 I noticed with surprice that I`m not invited to FA Cup and FA Vase - where I played last season in Level 9 Northern League Division One. Is this normal situation or is it bug? Can someone explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

PS. By the way I play this update with great pleasure - greets FCUtdWill :) Fantastic work:applause:

Have a look at the other NPL One North teams to see if they get entered. It's because Darlington 1883 aren't in the FA Cup from the first season, so have had to select 21 teams from the 22 who enter the FA Cup.

Just to confirm as I'm waiting to start a career game that this is due to be 'fully' released when the last patch is released?

I'd like it to be released then, but have got no set release date yet. The BETA file is working fine, there's no issues, just that I want to add more to the file.

Have a look at the other NPL One North teams to see if they get entered. It's because Darlington 1883 aren't in the FA Cup from the first season, so have had to select 21 teams from the 22 who enter the FA Cup.

Only my team and Darlington didn`t get entered FACup, other teams play normally.

I have just finished my 1st full season on the beta edit. I have had no problems with the game so far. I am now in July 2015 pre-season in Wessex League Premier Division with Ringwood Town after winning Promotion as Champions from Wessex League One. I also won the FA VASE Trophy. My wage budget was around £3600, which I spent around £1600 on my squad but the club is now -£234,000 in debt after 1st season.

Great work with the edit file, I am really enjoying it! :-)

2nd season update: I was doing very well with my 2nd season as Ringwood manager, flying high in 1st position in Ringwood's first season in The Wessex Premier Division.

During December I had the chance to leave Ringwood Town and go to Malaysia and join Pahang in the Astro Liga Premier Malaysia League which I have done. After 6 games we are unbeaten and have scored 23 goals and conceded 5 and in 1st position :-)

I have tempted 3 of my Ringwood Town players to join me in Malaysia on lucrative deals and awaiting them to join up with me when the transfer window opens in April.

This is a great edit file and probably one of the entertaining saves Ive had in years.... Thanks Lads

Will, is there any way to swap a lower league team's U19 and 21s with a club's that are running in the standard competitions? Can't wait to start a proper save on this database and the youth and reserve issue is the only thing putting me off. Cheers.
Not as I know of, but I've made the proper Professional Development League structure for the U21/U18s (PDL3 is added to U21). I've made my own version of the Conference Youth Alliance, and then made other reserve leagues, all as U21 teams. It's like a mini pyramid but there's no promotion/relegations between league to league, there is between division to division though.

Sounds excellent, I'm assuming this isn't included in the BETA and I'm just going to have to remain patient? KUTGW
It's not in the beta, it'll be in the full version. I haven't got a set release date yet, but the beta file is working fine, just I want to add more to the file.

Because of the new patch today the file won't work due to their being (24) teams in the Southern Premier League, it only needs 23. How do i Solve this? Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't see anything in the changelist that would affect custom leagues

Looks like you are getting the rare bug that usually affects the FA Cup - what worked for me is:

1. Start a new game using the default database (or 4.3 now) down to Conference North/South

2. When the game is loaded exit the game (after choosing manager and club to manage)

3. Start a new game with the custom database

Worked for most people that had the problem :)

EDIT: - I'm getting the same and the above did not work this time :(

Because of the new patch today the file won't work due to their being (24) teams in the Southern Premier League, it only needs 23. How do i Solve this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Open the file in the editor, put Hinckley United back in the Southern League, and test nation rules. After they're verified, save and quit the editor. Start a new game.

I've spotted a few minor failed changes (to do with kits on 18 clubs) but they've all been fixed now.

Working now - thanks mate :)

@Bjames7

1. Open Wills Level 10 beta file in the editor

2. Search for Hinckley (it's United BTW rep of 1600)

3. In the Hinckley panel click on Competitions and you should see the division bit blank (right hand side)

4. Search for Southern League - choose Premier

5. When it displays Southern League Premier Division double click on that - in the league panel click on Teams - Check there are 24 teams and Hinckley is listed as in England

Click on Rules tab at the top of the page - click on test rules and you should get a message saying it's validated - then save the database

I'm in Editor and currently in the editing Hinckley Town page. There last division is Conference North and there next division is Southern League Premier. I'm testing the rules and it's still appearing with the same problem? Not entirely sure what to do?

I'm in Editor and currently in the editing Hinckley Town page. There last division is Conference North and there next division is Southern League Premier. I'm testing the rules and it's still appearing with the same problem? Not entirely sure what to do?

There's an option called Division above the Last Division field, search for Southern League Premier Division and you can add them that way.

How is the full version coming along? Still excited to play it! :-)

Very well thanks, almost finished researching Level 11 colours, have got all the stadiums and cities sorted, just need to make them in the editor. Then make county cups and reserve divisions. And then testing.

Should be done in a few weeks.

Archived