Lumembourg Lottery 2.0 Game Thread

Luxembourg Player of the Quarter (Cant Choose your own Player)its only open for 4 days  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Luxembourg Player of the Quarter (Cant Choose your own Player)its only open for 4 days

Luxembourg Lottery

lott.jpg

Setting the scene:

Luxembourg FA have organised a press conference They are delighted to announce they and English FA have came to a deal that 26 of the brightest prospects in the history of Luxembourg are allowed to join League 1 clubs to help fulfill there potential and help them become a household name around the world.

National coach Luc Holtz is understandably delighted to have his time in charge coincide with what looks to be Luxembourg's very own Golden Generation. In downtown Luxembourg, the murmurs can be heard among the youngsters feasting on their Thüringers: Luxembourg could qualify for an international competition! A Luxembourger may soon play in the Champions League final!

In June 2012, the talented youngsters will join the ranks of England’s League 1. All twenty-SIX are raring to go. All want to captain their country to international honors. All want to become the world’s most famous Luxembourger. And all have little scruples about eliminating the opposition in order to do so.

One esteemed English daily newspaper picks up the story...

th?id=H.4828325938987208&pid=1.7&w=180&h=61&c=7&rs=1

Infiltration Of Foreign Youth

Fans of League 1 clubs were reeling last night after a remarkable agreement between the English and Luxembourg Football Associations saw all TWENTY-FOUR clubs in that division acquire an Western European wonderkid.

Few details are known about the deal, but it is widely believed that the Luxembourg government have spent MILLIONS ensuring that this crop of talented youngsters are raised in a highly-competitive league environment and go on to win major honors.

Player List

TL.jpg

Rules:

Key to the nature of this challenge is the fact that, unless you are one of the privileged few, you do not get to see your attribute profile. Aside from the initial x3 20 point attributes, the others will be randomly generated between 1-19. But why, I hear you ask? Because the element of mystery will make the attempt to rise to the top all the more compelling, that’s why! But how can a player with only 145 PA be a potential world-beater, you ask next? Here is where I hope things get even more interesting.

After every three month period, I will post detailed updates on the progress of our Luxembourger , both at club and international level. The player we deem to have performed the most impressively over a given period wins the Luxembourger of the Quarter Award.We will do this by using a poll i will break it down too the top 3 and we all pick who we thought was the best. The choice of winner will have to be carefully justified each time, based on level of competition, average rating, club success, and indeed, a whole plethora of factors. The winner of this award wins the right to a fabulous prize, being one from the following:

1. Add 5 points to their CA

2. Add 5 points to their PA

3. Add 3 attribute points (1 per category, chosen at random if category chosen is already at 20)

4. Add 15 to reputation (increasing the chance of a big club move)

OR, if you would prefer, you may want to damage your fellow players in your quest for individual glory (e.g. if you are the second-choice national keeper), and choose to

5. Take 5 CA points from a fellow Luxembourger

6. Take 5 PA points from a fellow Luxembourger

7. Take 3 attribute points from a fellow Luxembourger (chosen at random)

A player cannot win the Luxembourger of the Quarter Award more than twice in a season.

At the end of each June, the Luxembourger of the Year Award is chosen at a glitzy awards ceremony. The top three performers of the past season for club and country are chosen, and win the right to the following:

First placed:

Gets to view attribute profile and add three attribute points as they see fit

Gets 15 points added to their reputation, 5 points to CA, and 5 points to PA

Second placed:

Gets 10 points added to their reputation, 4 points to CA, and 4 points to PA

Third placed:

Gets 5 points added to their reputation, 3 points to CA, and 3 points to PA

Also as an added bonus i will draw a number at random and whoever it is will see there profile and get to choose a PPM

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Award Bonuses

Club Awards

Top Goalscorer ever for Club 2PA 2 points of your choosing 5 world rep

Young/Player of the month 1 PA/1CA 5Rep

Young/Player of the season 2PA/2CA 15 Rep

Over 10 Goals 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 10 Assists 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 10 MoM 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 10 Clean Sheets 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 7.00 AvR 1 Hidden point 1 PA over 20 games only

Fans Player of the Season 1 hidden 2 PA 10 rep

Most Clean sheets Out of all the Luxembourg Goalkeepers 1 hidden Attribute point

Top Play Maker (Assist) 1 hidden Attribute point

Most Tackles Per Game 1 hidden Attribute point

Top Goal Scorer 1 hidden Attribute point

Worst Discipline looses you 1 CA

Most Key Tackles in a Season (Defenders Only)

Records- If anyone breaks these they will Recieve 3PA 1Hidden & 8 World rep

International

Only Available Once

Hattrick Hero -

Rating of 9.5 or 10 1PA and 2 points of your choosing & 6 rep

Records- If anyone breaks these they will Recieve 3PA 1Hidden & 8 World rep

Competitive Only

Top Goalscorer of the Year it is Currently

Most Assists is

Worst Discipline looses you 1 CA

Highest AvR

Over 10 Goals 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 10 Assists 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 10 MoM 1 hidden Attribute point

Over 10 Clean Sheets 1 hidden Attribute point

Friendlys Included

Most Capped player 92 Caps

All time top Goal Scorer 16

If you thinks of any others give me a Shout

I think the only problem is that the system rewards offensive players more. Maybe we can make clean sheet reward available for every defender instead of just goalkeeper. Otherwise, number of rewards seems fine to me, adding to much would maybe make things too easy for us.

Right so i have a Dilemma on my hands i am not much of a writer because with me its shorter the sweeter. so i could do a write up all the players or i could just show you the season stats through the transfer search list and but i will be putting match highlights up for international games and few other bits and bobs so what do you all think.

Right so i have a Dilemma on my hands i am not much of a writer because with me its shorter the sweeter. so i could do a write up all the players or i could just show you the season stats through the transfer search list and but i will be putting match highlights up for international games and few other bits and bobs so what do you all think.

Entirely up to your mate, I think highlights is a good idea though.

Just noticed 2 players for Oldham, one of those (Mosar) should be at Preston North End.

wouldn't really make much of a difference but they are both strikers so could possibly interfere with eachother.

edit: wow, Lompar one of 4 to not make a 1st team appearance but doing ok in the Youth/Reserves I guess.

Benoit Wallace looks to be having a great time at CB for Hartlepool though!

Just noticed 2 players for Oldham, one of those (Mosar) should be at Preston North End.

wouldn't really make much of a difference but they are both strikers so could possibly interfere with eachother.

edit: wow, Lompar one of 4 to not make a 1st team appearance but doing ok in the Youth/Reserves I guess.

Benoit Wallace looks to be having a great time at CB for Hartlepool though!

cheers for noticing i didnt even see that myself ill get him swapped over

cheers for noticing i didnt even see that myself ill get him swapped over

no problem, if you could send a career ending injury the way of the MK Dons 1st choice left back then we can call it even? ;)

Lompar Non Competitive stats P 9 (3) / G 1 / A / TCK/PG 7.93 /MoM 2 / AvR 6.77 /

Seeger Non Competitive stats P 2 (2) / G 1 / A / TCK/PG 2.88 / AvR 6.70 /

Stuvoni Non Competitive stats P 13 (3) / G 1 / A 6 / TCK/PG 2.65 / AvR 7.13/

Mosar Non Competitive stats P 13(4) / G 8 / A / TCK/PG 0.34/ AvR 6.88 /

Jack Reacher has had a brilliant start for Sheffield United and hopefully he can make a further impact and help us into the play-off positions! A horrifying first game for the National team, but a decent one in the second and was the best player on the pitch for our team in the third. The main thing is he is smashing the crosses into the box, we just need someone to start getting on the end of them :)

As a thought, it might be a good idea to put in a more complete set of stats for the players of the quarter to better know each of the three players how they did in the quarter as in rating and stats plus score for each game if you are so inclined, just a thought that it would add more of an understanding.

Just catching up with this, good stuff toon! I thought Steiner was to be a DC? Not the end of the world as he seems to be getting some gametime but had picked the attributes to match that position. Anyway, not the best start for the boys, we need to sort this out!

Just catching up with this, good stuff toon! I thought Steiner was to be a DC? Not the end of the world as he seems to be getting some gametime but had picked the attributes to match that position. Anyway, not the best start for the boys, we need to sort this out!
erm i did set him as a dc so im not to sure wat happened ill have a look at his positions on the game and ill let you know i can soon change him to a DC

Archived