• Vertical Scrolling
    • Zoomed Vertical Scrolling
    • Behind Goal
    • Behind Corner
    • Sideline
    • Touchline
    • Rail
    • Director Cam

Was wondering what everyone mainly uses in game to watch the action. I normally used the Director cam as I liked the different angles you get as the play moves around. However this years version at times looks really small, in particular those winter yellow balls at times are hard to follow.

Dont know if just my imagination but the view seemed even slightly smaller in the FMC mode, although maybe as im playing in the EPL the bigger stadiums would make it a higher view,, although would have thought it would have been the same in the Old Firm games as their stadiums much the same. So I started having a wee play around with the different views in my last game there.

The TV view was pretty good and even seemed a little smoother,, so I just watched the highlights in Director cam. Still cant help think I might be missing something tho lol.

So what do you guys think is the best combination of easier viewing versus tactical game plan viewing,, if you know what I mean??

^^^ now I know why Kriss don't see the bugs ;)

I used to use the sideline because I thought it was more realllistic, now I use the behind the corner b/c it allows me to see how my players are positioning in the field and keep an eye on my opponent's formation

Archived