NPT&C 2013!!! (New turf textures for FM2013)

cordobes1970

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The executable file has been replaced by a WinRAR file.

Install in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\sigfx\props and overwrites the entire content of the folder "goalpost". Make a backup of the folder "goalpost" before replacing it with the one included in the WinRAR file. That's all.

I don't seem to have that problem. Both nets are the same. Are you sure you have installed the files properly?
Yes pal as a few others have said its only the left side goal net that has the add on for me looking from the main stand

Mine is working just fine in both ends

u must make something wrong

i thought the same, but really i cant understand what. I'm not an expert, but i'm not a noob..

I played fm for many yeard, added lots of graphic without problems and now this.. i really cant understand.

Have you tried cleaning the game cache?
Aye pal done that the problem is that i have the left hand side goal net (the poles behind and the rope going onto the net) which is fine but on the right hand side i only have the poles no rope not a big deal tbh pal just thought a would see if ppl had the same cheers anyway loving the pitches

V1.1 tells me I have the wrong version of windows installed. Tells me to check if I need 32 bit or 64 bit, I am running 32 bit. I ran as admin and it said not a valid win32 app

Me either.

Cordobes, can u please upload a RAR file?

Thx

This version has an own installer package.
We know but when we click on the setup file it comes up with this- I have the wrong version of windows installed. Tells me to check if I need 32 bit or 64 bit, I am running 32 bit. I ran as admin and it said not a valid win32

Struggling mate with the textures update.......downloaded.....extract but it is saying "this app can not run on your pc".......running Windows 8 by the way.

SORTED NOW.....

Was using winrar to extract.....needed to use 7zip.....WOOPS

well now I got the Issue with the nets not showing in the right end

not the nets itself but the bars behind the nets

not having that issue first time I looked :eek:

Why don´t try this? Delete the entire folder called goalpost and copy the new folder of the add-on in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\sigfx\props". Tell me if the problem is solved or not.

You can also use the version that contains the installer to see if it works.

Same thing for me. The net tension cords are missing on the right hand goal. I tried both overwriting and deleting and installing new file but the result was the same. As for the pitch update file my PC also did not recognise the file and would not install.

Makes my game crash so beware everyone.... Took me ages to find why it crashed .... go to match screen them bamm it crashes ... Says something about line 1 corrupt ... This obviously does not happen to everyone but be aware it can .... if it does then delete those pitches and install your old ones that you should have backed up

Archived