[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tt3Hi.png

This looks brilliant Tom - I didn't even know you could add stadium pics. I've got the skin from when you released it, but is this version now available with any of the tweaks you've been making?

And I presume the stadium pics are the fmc stadium syuperpack over on sortitoutsi.

Aaah, The Rec. Good times. Really liking the skin as a whole. It doesn't seem to want to remember my choice of background, but that seems to have been brought up already, so I'm guessing you're already working on a fix, if not done so already in your testing? Either way, sterling job! Glad I no longer have to deal with what SI gave us as default!

Aaah, The Rec. Good times. Really liking the skin as a whole. It doesn't seem to want to remember my choice of background, but that seems to have been brought up already, so I'm guessing you're already working on a fix, if not done so already in your testing? Either way, sterling job! Glad I no longer have to deal with what SI gave us as default!

If you reload the skin, it will always go back to the first picture. It's always done that.

Not sure if it's been said, but on the match day, you have the football ground in the background, any chance of removing it? Making it hard to see things, you know when you're issuing OI and teamtalks, the background with the white font makes it hard to see, so was wondering if I could remove it somehow?

Thanks.

Not sure if it's been said, but on the match day, you have the football ground in the background, any chance of removing it? Making it hard to see things, you know when you're issuing OI and teamtalks, the background with the white font makes it hard to see, so was wondering if I could remove it somehow?

Thanks.

No, you can't. It's the match engine. I've increased the opaqueness of the match screen boxes so things should be easier to see.

If you reload the skin, it will always go back to the first picture. It's always done that.
Hrrm...my error then. It's no trouble for me to change it each time, if that's the case.

Credit to VP on sortitoutsi for giving me this answer -

"Choose your new picture, rename it to 1 and place here C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\steklo_x3\graphics/backgrounds and overwrite the current '1' picture.

Then in game preferences, clear skin cache and then reload skin for it to show."

Works for me :thup:

Tom, I'm not sure if you've seen this or if it bothers you to fix it....

screenshot20121104at124.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There are still some default drop downs that do not match the ones you have created for this skin. BTW, this screenshot is from in-match. But also before the match when you go to a player's tactical instruction screen, the drop down for his marking instruction is also default. Here is an example of it before a match:

screenshot20121104at123.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks.

Brilliant Tom - just used one of the mirrors to get it. Gonna run a quick gfx test then will start my first proper save on fm tomorrow night. This is even better because of mons' media/german fix files being released also tonight...my fm is gettiung pimped to the max this year!

Superb skin as always Tom :thup:

I have noticed a couple of things that could do with a slight adjusting though. The fouls against stat (in-between fouls and average rating) is a dark grey, so difficult to read. Also on the player profile screen, the bottom of certain letters when in a header/title, i.e; Physical, Apps, Fouls Against, the letters y p and g, gets cut off, so looks a little off.

Hardly game breaking, but just thought I'd mention it.

P-s; The match day screen is so much better now in your update. Excellent stuff.

Oh, I never realised it was also like that in the default skin, otherwise I'd have never mentioned it. Would that be easy to fix or be a complete mission?

Yeah sure, it's on the player profile screen:

vqipo9.png

It's looking better and better Tom. Keep up the great work, it's much appreciated :thup:

Ha i've not uploaded a image on here for ages whats best way ? i've just done a print screen and saved with paint but when i go to the image upload tab on here it wont do it :o

Use Alt+F9 for a screenshot within FM (it'll go into a screenshots folder within your FM user data), then use imgur.com to upload it.

the link is not working.

Sorry about that, minor technical difficulties, it should be fine now.

And you definitely put both xml files into the panels folder?

Yes pal, and the stadium pic folder is just in my graphics folder, thats correct is't it ?, before i put them 2 xml files in the panels folder the stadium box was were the kits are so its working some what :)

Archived