[FM12] Scott pratts future tansfers update seaon 12/13 final version released

SCOTT PRATTS FUTURE TRANSFERS UPDATE SEASON 12/13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL VERSION

OUT NOW

ALL TRANSFERS HAVE BEEN DONE TO 4/09/2012

HULK AND WITSEL TRANSFERS INCLUDED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Guys,

Its here at last, I bring to you a great update for season 12/13

1. All transfers go through as in real life not when you start a game.

2. Transfers done worldwide, England, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Scotland, Spain and so on.

3. Minor tweaks to some abilities, for example if i thought his shooting was poor etc.

4. Few CA/PA changes.

5. No promotions or relegations etc

6. Staff changes.

7. Kit colour changes intergrated with this update.

This update is purely all about future transfers, so please dont ask me why i didnt promote the teams or relegate teams etc.

If that is the kind of update your looking for then this is not for you, but if you like the idea of transfers going through as in real life then this update will be right up your street.

DOWNLOAD LINK

-----------------

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22241234/Scott+Pratts+Future+Update+Season+12-13+Final.rar

Enjoy, please leave feedback as all opinions and ideas are welcome.

• 2 months later...

i like this Updated database's....like in real life and not when you start a game. Have you done some testing about this future transfer? there's no way of some of this transfer's will collapsed due to issue's like the club don't have enough funds to pay it? or the club saying that's to much money for the player and so the transfer is off?? By the way is Portugal also updated??

Never the less....Great job and Well done scotty!!

because the default database attributes are based on year old data and some peoples personal feelings on a player may have changed since then?

choice is a good thing tacticalgenius.. if you like changes.. use the changes.. if you dont.. plenty of other updates out there which dont tweek stats

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived