[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not doing too good for me with chelsea with no players brought,am simming it and not playing, but in late nov, ive won 6, lost 2 and drawn 3? lost 4-0 at home to man utd!?

see what's bold and underlined? that's where you're going wrong..

not doing too good for me with chelsea with no players brought, am simming it and not playing, but in late nov, ive won 6, lost 2 and drawn 3? lost 4-0 at home to man utd!?

Why on earth would you sim it?

It's just a tactic....it's not a management strategy, you have to actually manage your team!

FM12 is the best FM yet because tactics are less 25% of success, team talks alone are just as important now, not to mention player talks, team meetings, and actually managing your team.

If you want to just sim..win...transfer..sim...win....then I belive EA still make Championship manager :lol:

It's just a tactic....it's not a management strategy, you have to actually manage your team!

FM12 is the best FM yet because tactics are less 25% of success, team talks alone are just as important now, not to mention player talks, team meetings, and actually managing your team.

If you want to just sim..win...transfer..sim...win....then I belive EA still make Championship manager :lol:

Hahahahahah.

Well said Ben, On the other hand though i have been using version 3 Final since it came and its such a brilliant balanced tactic. Very well made right though from defence to attack which is pleasing.

That said i have made a couple of slight changes, Seems to have made my attack and defence just slightly better, Let me know if you wanna have a look and i'll send it over.

Hahahahahah.

Well said Ben, On the other hand though i have been using version 3 Final since it came and its such a brilliant balanced tactic. Very well made right though from defence to attack which is pleasing.

That said i have made a couple of slight changes, Seems to have made my attack and defence just slightly better, Let me know

if you wanna have a look and i'll send it over.

What you tweak Mr.Hough ?

By far the best tactic I have used so far. Started using this on my old Kobenhavn save, I already won 2-1 against Inter, with luck different tactic. But it was lacking goals too much, so I decided to go to this. Well I was impressed first two games against two Danish teams were both 5-0 victories. Then Malaga.. 1-1 Away, then I had to play Malaga at home an amazing 4-2 win for me. Then Inter again away this time I told them we can cause an upset 0-0. Ajax last game 5-2 at home, I was so happy because I actually finished first in the group with 12 points, no losses 3 wins at home and 3 draws away, with teams like Ajax, Malaga and Inter.

Thanks for making this tactic, Fuss. I believe it's on of your best. ;)

Hahahahahah.

That said i have made a couple of slight changes, Seems to have made my attack and defence just slightly better, Let me know if you wanna have a look and i'll send it over.

Always appreciate your thoughts mate, drop me a pm and I'll have a looksy when I get back from work tonight.

And thus, the creation of the best tactic ever was started!

My 4-3-3 is still on it's way, it is in-fact what I'm using in my personal game right now....however I'm in the process of boxing up to move house, so it's gunna be at least a week before that comes out.

Well i took over from Wolfsburg have a great time with Crewe with my previous tactics.

I was still using my tactics at the start but changed to Fuss's Final version 3 after the first 2 games.

I took over a team shot with moral problems and really wasn't really functioning together so during the winter break i organised some friendly's so that my team can get used to the tactic and how i wanted them to play, I ended up finishing 2ND in the league but could have won it on the final day but could only draw with gladbach 0-0 and bayern won 4-2 nightmare but that's football.

Here is the fixtures i played. In the first 2 games i used my tactics, In all the rest i used Fuss's but with my tweaks.

wolsbergfixtures.jpg

wolsbergfixtures1.jpg

Start of my first proper season and i sold loads of players who i won't play so no point having them on the wage bill. I bought in some sensible transfers, I bought Nico Kranjar and have loaned Gaston Fernadez and velikonja and am also trying to sign Carlos vela on loan.

First Friendly ended like this.

WolfsburgvsGenk.jpg

I'll send Fuss a PM with the Tactic and if he see it as a good one i'm sure he will let you all know.

Very nice Mr Hough :)

German League is alot of fun to manage in, alot of cracking players on every team, also a good test for this as alot of teams use the 4231 formation. Did you use Fuss's tip of marking on the AMC and lone strikers?

Steve

Very nice Mr Hough :)

German League is alot of fun to manage in, alot of cracking players on every team, also a good test for this as alot of teams use the 4231 formation. Did you use Fuss's tip of marking on the AMC and lone strikers?

Steve

I only did that if i found the AMC giving me trouble

I only did that if i found the AMC giving me trouble

It's worth trying whenever there's an AMC. I've always hated opposition instructions, but due to the low defensive line, OP's against an AMC make a world of difference it seems. That said the way you use your DC's in your tweak will negate that affect to some extent.

EDIT: just from watching a couple of games in great detail I'm sold on your striker tweak....still not sure on the defender tweak, will take some long term testing to size that up I think.

Fuss

Will you possibly be uploading the tweaked tactic after you have had a better look at it?

Steve

Yup will do over the weekend.

Also, those of you with very good teams, might want to try playing with a high d-line (14+) and see what happens, you need a top team though ;)

Fuss

One thing I noticed with your V3 of the tactic is that the striker on the left side scores rarely. Does the Mr Hough tweak change so both strikers score more?

Steve

I haven't found that personally....no reason it should be the case either as the settings are the same for both strikers? Perahps it has something to do with footedness?

Hough's tweak is simply to have the two strikers swap positions - so yes it should help your situation, give it a whirl :) credit to houghzer though...and not just for the meth...

So, why do you mostly focus on creating tactics insted of creating team talks, player talks, team meetings and all the other stuff that count 75 % of the success? Why do you focus on something that just give you 25 % of the success?

So, why do you mostly focus on creating tactics insted of creating team talks, player talks, team meetings and all the other stuff that count 75 % of the success? Why do you focus on something that just give you 25 % of the success?

I don't, if you read the thread I've given various management, media, teamtalk, ass man, and player relation advice throughout.

It's a management game - of course you're supposed to manage.

Now please no more of this silliness, if you have queries I'm more than happy to help by pm.

so, why do you mostly focus on creating tactics insted of creating team talks, player talks, team meetings and all the other stuff that count 75 % of the success? Why do you focus on something that just give you 25 % of the success?

what a legend!

All players with good mentality atributes. Decisions, Determination, concentration and so on...

All defenders got to be fast, at least 14 in pace. And the other atributes needed to defenders as positioning, marking, disarm, anticipation, strenght, heading and so on... and in full backs also good crossing, technic and dribbling...

Mid-wings fast, good crossing, technic, dribbling...

Mid-centers good passing, work rate, disarm, marking, team work and so on...

Strikers complete. Fast, finishing, heading, composture, instinct and so on...

Something like that...

I think player attribute seem like in Vodu tactic

Have to say that V3 is really great tactic FUSS! Took over AC Fiorentina in November 2014 after winning Europa League and German Bundesliga with VFB Stuttgart (using V2).

We went from 17th to 2nd. With 6 games to go and 2 points behind Atalanta, there is still a chance for the title.

2mjn29sfi92l.png

But I'm facing really problems against the 4-3-1-2 formation. Many Teams in Italy play this system (GK; DR-DC-DC-DC; MC-MC-MC; AM; ST) and I conceed many goals against it. Tried to use OI on the AM, but then one of the DCs close down the AM and leave one striker stand alone in front of goal. Any consideration how to stop this?

Have to say that V3 is really great tactic FUSS! Took over AC Fiorentina in November 2014 after winning Europa League and German Bundesliga with VFB Stuttgart (using V2).

We went from 17th to 2nd. With 6 games to go and 2 points behind Atalanta, there is still a chance for the title.

2mjn29sfi92l.png

But I'm facing really problems against the 4-3-1-2 formation. Many Teams in Italy play this system (GK; DR-DC-DC-DC; MC-MC-MC; AM; ST) and I conceed many goals against it. Tried to use OI on the AM, but then one of the DCs close down the AM and leave one striker stand alone in front of goal. Any consideration how to stop this?

DC's to man marking should do the trick...I occasionally also drop a CM to DMC just to hold the lien against a good AMC.

It's always a case of dont be afraid to change things, it's a very robust tactical base and wont loose much balance with a few tweaks.

Do you have any suggestions to improve the left striker? because he gets bad grades every game. Everything else is with tactic is very good.

have them swap positions, so they both get a fair amount of goals :D

Drum roll......that was silly easy..

fc.png

FC United Football Club

2017/18 Season (6th Season)

Current Club: FC United.

Division: Premier League

Season: 2017/2018

Board Expectation: Avoid relegation.

Finish:

League = Winner

FA Cup = Winner

League Cup = Winner

Season 6 Summary

We overhauled the team with great players last year, and kept many this year. My newest tactic completely decimated most other teams, and we held firm against the big boys. Leading to an extremely unexpected TREBLE!

37-wins, 1-draw, 0-loss; and a goal difference of +113.

League Table:

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w431/minimalfuss/EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

FA Cup:

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w431/minimalfuss/TottenhamvFCUnitedInformation_Overview.png

League Cup:

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w431/minimalfuss/LiverpoolvFCUnitedInformation_Overview.png

Season		Division	     Position	 Achievments
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		Blue Square North   1st	   Champions
2012/13		FA Cup              n/a	   6th Round
2012/13		FA Trophy           1st	   Winner

2013/14		Blue Square Prem    1st	   Champions
2013/14		FA Cup              n/a	   5th Round Replay
2013/14		FA Trophy           1st	   Winner (retained)

2014/15		nPower League 2      1st	 Champions
2014/15		FA Cup               n/a	 6th Round
2014/15		League Cup           n/a	 1st Round
2014/15		Paint Trophy         1st	 Winner

2015/16		nPower League 1      1st	 Champions
2015/16		FA Cup               n/a	 6th Round
2015/16		League Cup           n/a	 3rd Round
2015/16		Paint Trophy         1st	 Winner (retained)

2016/17		nPower Championship    1st	 Champions
2016/17		FA Cup               n/a	 Semi Final
2016/17		League Cup           n/a	 4th Round Replay

2017/18		Premier Lague         1st	     Champions
2017/18		FA Cup               1st	 Winner
2017/18		League Cup           1st	 Winner

Archived