[FM2012] Vodu Caos 12.0 - Official Thread

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just change tackling on centre midfielders and full backs. Just lost my first game of the year. It was semi final of johnsons paint. Annoyed as i dominated

okay so can you confirm exactly what the tackling should be for cm's and fb's, easy, normal or hard?

You change defensive line to deep, tackling and retire the arrow (front movements). I don ´t see any others diferences, it´s all?

Pretty much that is all. I changed corners both attacking and defending also (was a problem area for me). Small tweaks that work great for me. Many thanks for excellent work!

just started using your original tactic... OMG its awesome!! currently playing with Luton Town (the game chose them for me at random, and are predicted to finish 1st) currently top of the Blue Square Premier!

funniest thing though, my top scorer is my centre back Will Antwi with 8 goals in 4 games and an ave rating of 9.18!!

Doing a few mock tests tonite on match engine. I changed Match Preparation to Average and my strikers lost form and i scraped a few wins. If its on High i score goals galore with teamwork selected. If i chose any other option i concede more and score less. Very weird but true. The wrong Teamtalk will give wrong results no matter the tactic you use. Find something that works and stick to it. My fifty cents :)

I changed Match Preparation to Average and my strikers lost form and i scraped a few wins. If its on High i score goals galore with teamwork selected. If i chose any other option i concede more and score less. Very weird but true.

Match preparation workload only affects the speed in which your team become fluid with your tactics; focus on teamwork only affects team gelling; the only options that should give you a bonus in match performance are the special focus on defensive positioning, attacking movement, and attacking and defending set pieces. At least thats what says in this stickied thread in the Tactics & Training Discussion forum: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279009-FM2012-Training-And-Match-Prep-Masterclass

What sort of pace is fine for strikers? I'm asking because my Eto'o is getting old and I'm not sure how fast will Griffiths need to replace him. He's at 15 acceleration 14 pace now.

Is better you to give the place for a new guy...because Eto goes to lose atributes very fast...is age...

just started using your original tactic... OMG its awesome!! currently playing with Luton Town (the game chose them for me at random, and are predicted to finish 1st) currently top of the Blue Square Premier!

funniest thing though, my top scorer is my centre back Will Antwi with 8 goals in 4 games and an ave rating of 9.18!!

And probably will be the top score if he goes this way... :)

Match preparation workload only affects the speed in which your team become fluid with your tactics; focus on teamwork only affects team gelling; the only options that should give you a bonus in match performance are the special focus on defensive positioning, attacking movement, and attacking and defending set pieces. At least thats what says in this stickied thread in the Tactics & Training Discussion forum: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279009-FM2012-Training-And-Match-Prep-Masterclass

I have read this and fine in theory. On average workload i win five games by a margin of 1 goal. On high i win five games by a margin of 3+ goals and my strikers rarely missing one on ones. Whatever works best for you. Anybody struggling test it out. Can't hurt.

Just wondering if it would be suitable to play one of the two strikers in the AM position?

It looks an interesting tactic, but I really want to fit Van der Vaart into the team, and I don't think he'd be suited to playing one of those two CM roles.

Cheers

Just wondering if it would be suitable to play one of the two strikers in the AM position?

It looks an interesting tactic, but I really want to fit Van der Vaart into the team, and I don't think he'd be suited to playing one of those two CM roles.

Cheers

Really is a waste of talent, but in this system his dificult to use him :(

Maybe if you test it in the Striker left position, but putting him at AMC left position. Give it a try so.

hi vodu, the 4-3-3 vodu kill is for shut up shop the game in the last 15/20 minutes?

You could use it, but in some squads is dificult to make the transition between tac´s.

need advice for mc position, yann m´villa or javi martinez? thanks

Who do you like more? :)

This question isnt really about the tactics but more about renaming tactics. I have used V1 and V2 of this tactic to great effect so kudos to the original poster. Is there a way to rename these tactics as at the moment they both show up identical in the tactics panel and it's very annoying. I have tried renaming the files but again this doesn't change anything in the tactics panel. Any help would be appreciated.

Decided to start a save with Stoke using this tactic. Of course it's not always like this, but I thought these two results are worth sharing (I'm using V1, by the way):

stokexchelsea.jpg

With my reserves:

villaxstoke.jpg

The league table after midseason:

table1h.jpg

So, not bad at all, for a team predicted to 14th. Let's see how the season finishes. Congratulations to Vodu!

hello excuse can explain the roles of MCs and training DMs what they are thanks in advance Hello

Not my training (downloaded it from a sigames thread last year) so i usually rotate my players around if they can can play a number of positions. If he is DM/MC then maybe 6 months on each schedule. It was great in 2011 and i am seeing results and green arrows in 2012. CA increases 5 to 10 points a season if you check using FMRTE which i did last year, some players with high determination, ambition, professionalism increase over 10 pts if playing first team football.

This question isnt really about the tactics but more about renaming tactics. I have used V1 and V2 of this tactic to great effect so kudos to the original poster. Is there a way to rename these tactics as at the moment they both show up identical in the tactics panel and it's very annoying. I have tried renaming the files but again this doesn't change anything in the tactics panel. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok click on tactic itself. Click save botton. If gives you name of tactic for example, mytactic.tac, just change this name to mytactic2.tac, its really simple. It will save the copy of mytactic as well if you go to reselect!

Not my training (downloaded it from a sigames thread last year) so i usually rotate my players around if they can can play a number of positions. If he is DM/MC then maybe 6 months on each schedule. It was great in 2011 and i am seeing results and green arrows in 2012. CA increases 5 to 10 points a season if you check using FMRTE which i did last year, some players with high determination, ambition, professionalism increase over 10 pts if playing first team football.

ok thank you for your response, however, wanted to know what roles are the MCs and the DMs, thanks again, I do not use FMrte's okay?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/leaguecupfinal.jpg/

Just win league cup to bring League 1 AFC Wimbledon to Europe ( we will be championship at that time). One of my biggest feats ever in game and proves these tactics for any doubters.

Amazing result! Have you tweaked anything? I am using this with my newcastle team in 3 season, but i seem to concede a lot, and not score quite as much?

I have fast players, and generally a good team.

Archived