[RELEASE] 60 Playable Nations and Extra Champions Leagues

Unknown Hacker

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question: I might make the Guatemalan, Panamanian and Honduran leagues at some point...would that conflict with any of the new club continental competitions?

Thanks! Awesome work.

It shouldn't conflict with the continental rules. But if you are creating clubs then it will conflict with some of the other league files.

Looks really good and defiantly going to have to download at some point if I was to create other leagues then they should still work along side your leagues aslong as I don't create clubs? That seems right from what I've read in previous posts, Just checking to confirm this. Just out of interest how comes creating clubs mucks up with the leagues?

Cameroon league Logo

100000032.png

100000032-1.png

100000033.png

100000033-1.png

<record from="100000033" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100000033/logo"/>

<record from="100000032" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100000032/logo"/>

Looks really good and defiantly going to have to download at some point if I was to create other leagues then they should still work along side your leagues aslong as I don't create clubs? That seems right from what I've read in previous posts, Just checking to confirm this. Just out of interest how comes creating clubs mucks up with the leagues?

They should work yes. And I'm not sure why, the game doesn't seem able to handle the new teams if they have the same UID, they get assigned to the wrong leagues and all sorts.

sorry ' date=' I just checked in screenshot. :D[/quote']

That's OK, the screenshot was added before I'd finished completing the Thai structure mate.

1. Place all the files in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Editor Data (create the Editor Data folder if it doesn't already exist)

2. Load up Football Manager 2012 and start a new game.

3. Tick the 'Change Editor Data Files' box.

4. Select all the files you want. Confirm.

5. Pick your nations/leagues.

5. Enjoy.

Do better quality regens come up from these countries

Perhaps better than if the country isn't loaded at all but I haven't increased any settings for any country which would make regens better.

No North Korea? :(

I was originally going to make it but I simply couldn't be bothered and wanted to get some time playing the game under my belt.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing work! Wanted to play Tunisian league for ages. Now started a game with Club Africain and it looks great! Thanks a lot.

PS I would've posted this in Editors Hideaway section, would probably get more people to see it as that's where people go for data updates/releases

How is the issue with prizemoney ??

I see that your leagues have no prizemoney at all.

Will this be an issue or will the game itself keep this in some sort of correct order.

I hate to see that all these leagues eventually will run out of money.

When one creates a new league perhaps the prizemoney in some degree most be filled in.

Something that you know better than me about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On pretty much all your leagues the suspension rules are wrong. 2 yellow cards for a 1 match ban and then 1 after every yellow from then is incorrect. Was just wondering if this is something you will fix? Otherwise great work

Yeah, tbh its a bummer, my players get suspended every other game :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived