Dec 2015 & Jan 2016 update

Bury Results

burydecjanupdate.jpg

Leyton Orient Results

lojanres.jpg

League Table

jantable.jpg

Monthly Review

A slow start to leyton career but hoping the wycombe win is the turning point. The wage budget is 3 times bigger than burys so it gives me a chance to attract better players. we arent far after playoffs and I think if we can get a run going we can get in there.

end of season review

finaltable-1.jpg

I know I finished below Bury but I have £25k Per week free to bring in players over the summer. it will be a massive rebuild and I'm gonna tell the board I want the title. I felt the league was winnable at bury but when their debt held me back the offer from leyton was a chance to get out of this division

I am in utter shock

I recieved this:

budget.jpg

my current budget was 28k per week

Players in this division ask for £1k a week on average

The only answer has to be

resign.jpg

Im not jumping because it could be hard It will be impossible. Id have to cut my budget by £22k a week I had already signed players to replace the out of contracts and offered good wages.

In hindsight taking the Leyton job was probably a bad move as they were no better off than bury.

I just wanna find the right club :(

i'm guessing this up and down success, is due to you building your own tactics with individual clubs rather than downloading a 'buy success' sort of tactic, the only thread ive bookmarked as the realism is great, still feel you should have stayed at bury, nbut the lure of a chmpionship 15,000 seeter stadium must have been hard to turn down

Yeah when I take over a new club I pick a tactic I feel will best suit what we got rather than what I would like to play. Im enjoying the save, I would like abit of success at one club and maybe increase my rep so I can play a bit higher. Im glad others are enjoying reading it

Winter Break Review

Transfers Out

winterout-1.jpg

I made £1million here, two players I would have rather kept but with the club a million in debt it was a chance to bring to £0 was obviously the boards thinking when they accepted Murca. We have two youth players who could potentially be better anyway but are no-where near at the moment

Transfers In

winterin.jpg

Spent £22k on a centre back as we needed one. the other player was recommended as a replacement for my Attacking midfielder Kome who was meant to be leaving for £2million to Genk but it fell through. So now i have two lol

Friendlies

winterfriendlies.jpg

Definitely one of the more interesting careers on the forum. The ups and downs are great, KUTGW :thup:

More downs though :D I am enjoying it but I may be on the move soon, Media are saying Im a loss away from sack. I think we were expected to finish in top half

Archived