FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

bidding up to 50m for Gotze and not accepted. Might have to look elsewhere, Can get Lamela for 10m or Lucas Moura for 35m

Have sold Adam for 6.5m and Bellamy is going to retire

Fergie has just retired and i am being linked to the job

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
going to have ot bid silly money for Gotze. not sure about it at this stage. Have been given a budget of 101m, think i'd prefer to expand the stadium. might try for Whilshire as he's in the reserves at arsenal

I wish he would inject that much into the club on my save, im struggling for money.

Why is it, every time i praise a player trying to get him to like me he ends up hating me for it?

I just had the hardest game of my life in all versions of FM to date. Away at stuttgart, the game ended 3-3 with me going behind 3 times during the match and the boys just did not want to perform.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20985788/Stuttgart+v+Liverpool.pkm

PKM file for anyone who wants to see the match, currently sitting 2nd after 3 games.

Just a question guys... Does anybody play Suarez in either AML or AMR? With Andy at the head of attack?

I did that for a while but then Andy broke his legs, out for 6 months, so had Suarez upfront and alternating between Kuyt, Downing, Henderson. However, have my hopes on Goetze if not him than Gaston Ramirez or Ljajic

Can I please ask, how do you guys go about scouting for newgens?

I sign scouts from certain countries (i.e. France, Brazil, Spain etc) and they only come back after a day (I understand this is due to their 100% knowledge of the country). I also send scouts to certain regions (Central Europe, South America etc) but they take forever! Is there a more efficient way?

I'm really struggling to even find 4* newgens. Any advice?

Can I please ask, how do you guys go about scouting for newgens?

I sign scouts from certain countries (i.e. France, Brazil, Spain etc) and they only come back after a day (I understand this is due to their 100% knowledge of the country). I also send scouts to certain regions (Central Europe, South America etc) but they take forever! Is there a more efficient way?

I'm really struggling to even find 4* newgens. Any advice?

only other way is to just use the player search screen and filter it for the attributes you want and then scout the player you find. there's no easy way unless you want to download genie scout of FMRTE

shouldnt we complain about unrealistic transfer fee?

well i'm after finishing season 2 and Dortmund have qualified for the CL for season 3 and on thei Info Screen their rich so they dont need the money and the player is happy. annoyed over Lucas Moura tho, should be able to get him for 30m

got Lamela in and the had a bid accepted for Lucas MOura of 30m after praising him in the press. regen i signed early in the season from Argentina has also joined and has potential to be as good or better than Stevie G. now i need to try and sell some players to balance the squad as i may be overstocked in the AMC/L/R positions

Team GB duties distracted me from all the transfer happenings at end of season 1, man city got hazard for 48m (wasnt that bothered) tottenham got Cavani for 18m (was raging) and chelsea got Krasic for 12m (was raging again). So i bought shaqiri, el shaarawy and sidney sam. First 3 games of new prem season I've scored 13 and conceded 0, though im going to have to reload as i must have ****** out and didnt register sidney sam :(

Suso is playing as a central midfield support. He has an average of 7.02 and has 4 assists. He us progressing well as he is playing every game. He needs games, butbased in the way he is playing he should stay in my team. I just like to bring through at least two or three from the real squad. My coach keeps telling me that Suso, Kelly, Coates and Hendersin have been progressing really well.

Is suso really that good? i sold him in my first season for 2.5 mil to man city. one year later and his stats still look rubbish.

i play him in the AMR Position and his stats take a decent jump for me. reserve games and tutoring with a few first team run outs. does a job and in season 4 he should be making the position his own, did in on FM 11 for me

Archived