Football Manager podcast series 5

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This week's podcast is now live for subscribers. Once again it will take an extra hour or two to appear in the iTunes store front.

Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive talks to friends, colleagues and journalists all with one thing in common - an obsession with Football. In this edition, Miles talks footy with guests Steve Kemp (Hard Fi), Warren Clarke (Necessary Records), Toby Moses (Observer Sport) and Danny Griffiths (Metro Sport), as well as revealing new information about Football Manager 2012.]

The latest podcast is now live :)

Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive talks to friends, colleagues and journalists all with one thing in common - an obsession with Football. In this edition, Miles talks footy with Richard Innes and Matt Beadle from Zoo, as well as revealing new information about Football Manager 2012.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-football-manager-podcast/id266108646

Jesus, HOW????

It takes me to the 'download iTunes' screen. I did that, it's all installed; I'm listening to a radio station on it now. But HOW do I download the damn podcast? No links or instructions that I can see at all :confused:

Never mind, got it. Clicked around everywhere and stumbled on it. Not helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

New podcast now available. Same as before with regards to subscribers getting it now and appearing in the iTunes store later :)

Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive talks to friends, colleagues and journalists all with one thing in common - an obsession with Football. In this edition, Miles talks footy with guests Ewan Macdonald from Goal.com and Amit Katwala from Sport Magazine, as well as revealing new information about Football Manager 2012.

• 1 month later...

New podcast now available.

Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive talks to friends, colleagues and journalists all with one thing in common - an obsession with Football. In this edition, Miles talks footy with guests Gershon Portnoi and Jonathan Pile from Shortlist, Matt Hill from T3, as well as revealing new information about Football Manager 2012.

• 1 month later...

Latest podcast is now live

Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive talks to friends, colleagues and journalists all with one thing in common - an obsession with Football. In this edition, Miles talks footy with guests Gershon Portnoi and Jonathan Pile from Shortlist, Matt Hill from T3, as well as revealing new information about Football Manager 2012.

As usual, will be a couple of hours before it's in the iTunes store but subscribers should be able to see it straight away :)

In hindsight maybe it would have been better to have recorded it next Thursday & picked the bones out of transfers once the window had closed.

Not sure why Miles was so uncertain about his devil's advocate role, I've thought that leagues 1 & 2 should be merged into north & south divisions for over 5 years & the 'B' team idea isn't as bad as folk thing, it's worked in Spain & Germany for years and given the record both nations have at consistently producing excellent footballers & in Germany's case 50 years of international excellence I do not see what would be wrong in copy a few ideas from them.

Although as a Scotsman I would prefer it if England stayed a one hit wonder. :D

• 5 weeks later...

Latest podcast is now live

Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive talks to friends, colleagues and journalists all with one thing in common - an obsession with Football. In this episode, Miles talks footy with guests Richard Innes from Zoo, Jonathan Wilson from The Blizzard and Ben Machell from The Times.

Why is the podcast file so huge, is it really necessasry to have a 222MB file for a podcast? No other podcast uses anything like this, it is taking me 30 mins to download a podcast that is 100mins in length. Granted the broadband speed here is not that great but that isn't the point. The Football Weekly podcast is about 45 mins long and about 20MB, can you please follow suit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived