PERCIVA11

I think the o in Aldershot should be replaced with an i..

14 posts in this topic

How witty :rolleyes:

I think you mis-spelt your reply. You needed an 'Sh' instead of a W.

As an Aldershot fan, I think we should have broken Tevez's leg in the first couple of minutes of so!

It's not a good evening for me - my lousy Swedish fourth division side (Svartvik) has just lost 10-0 in the game too! :(

Nice result.

I sense some anger towards aldershot though....

Yes, you're about 5 years into the game, with a probably near world class Aston Villa team, and you beat Aldershot who I'd imagine are still in the lower reaches of league football. That definitely makes them sh*t.

Hardly an original comment, us Reading fans have been calling them that for years, and we're hardly the most witty bunch of fans.

Nice result, but to be fair, getting double figures over a lower league team is hardly difficult a few years in. What I will give you some credit for however, is your shots on target ratio, and goals to SOT ratio. I have a feeling this has more to do with Tevez than you tactics. Show us a result like that against a Premiership team and people might be impressed.

How low down are Aldershot in the football pyramid?? Good result anyway though :thup:

Yes, you're about 5 years into the game, with a probably near world class Aston Villa team, and you beat Aldershot who I'd imagine are still in the lower reaches of league football.

And Jake Taylor's loan will have expired, making them even less threatening. :D

I sense some anger towards aldershot though....

Thank you, Counselor Troi