FM 11: Eden Hazard

I was surprised to find out there's not a thread for this guy, so I thought I'd create my first ever player thread. He's not exactly a hidden gem, as everyone seems to love him. Most people seem to think he's best at the AML position, though he is natural at AMC. He can generally be had for about 16 mil pounds at the beginning of the game. Here's a screenshot of him at the start of the game on my Liverpool team:

Screenshot2011-04-09at42049PM.png

What roles and instructions have you guys used to get the best out of him?

Hes a class act alrite. I played him either AMC or AML in season two with liverpool. Id like to see more goals from him though. Gets loads of shots away in decent positions but doesnt score as many as id like. Maybe this season!

Hard to believe that there isn't a thread about this guy. Whenever I get enough money for him I always buy him, even if I need other players more. Whenever I see him play in game he is so good to watch, the way he runs with the ball. The only criticism is his finishing, he missis many chances but he gets so many chances that he converts enough. Inside forward on the left and enjoy the trophys.

On the 11.2 patch I had him at Liverpool, I was playing him the right of a three man central attacking midfield with Gerrard and Ganso in the December of the 3rd season I switched to three up front I retrained him as a striker playing him along side Torres and Suarez by the 3rd season his composure was 16 and finishing 12 he was absolutely storming in the next 10 games he scored 19 goals including 4 hattricks and they weren't against small teams either the likes Tottenham, Atletico Madrid and Arsenal I couldn't believe it was way more than I was expecting. :D

Signed him as Newcastle and the big clubs are already trying to unsettle him :). He also has a brother who ends up with 4 stars so you can play both in midfield heh.

I managed to sign him for 16m but plan to renew his contract and add big release clause :)

About time a thread was made about him. I have him for my Arsenal side. Signed him in the January transfer window of my first season and he started amazingly, assisting and scoring for fun. Can be frustrating with how many chances he misses and how he can appear selfish at times but he's working to fix that now for me with the "Looks for pass rather than score" PPM. Great player.

• 1 month later...

I signed Hazard for £26m at the start of my 4th season at Man Utd, I was a bit worried because it was a large fee, but he has been amazing! Just finished the season, he played 49 games, scoring 19 goals and getting 32 assists with an average rating of 7.87.

He's an amazing player. Very consistent and has a great attitude too. He's been at my Ajax side for 2 and 1/2 years and he's never asked to leave despite the fact that he has world wide reputation and is the best player in the whole league.

first player through the door every save! 15m, low wage, U-20 young, versatile in cm, am and wings, can use either foot, european, ultra fast, four star rating. what else do you want?

better finishing

Just started a new game and signed him - any good PPM's i should have him learn - he'll be playing as an AML

Cut inside is probably a good one as he is right footed.

He is a great player, never been able to sign him as I usually only start with small clubs. Always ends up at one of the big teams on massive wages. A lot of talk of an imminent transfer to a big club IRL too atm.

Sign him for all the big clubs i manage, cost me 16m in my latest Arsenal game and has been ever present since, Im trying to train him as a right winger

as hes naturally right footed so not sure how hes gonna work out switching sides.

I always play him as a inside forward, he creates alot of chances for himself, but his finishing is poor so hes been training on that for the last 8 months.

• 1 month later...

Archived