[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

hrbfcrule

At least Neilsen is performing decent hope he continues it, it will only help

At Huddersfield I had a left back rated 1* & he was performing better then my 4* lb so I thought he can play every week ^^.

Yer it's strange how underated he is either that or he is just on very good form and getting very lucky.

You're still looking good though, moral must be much higher this season?

Yer it is, normally everyone is on good/very good with the occasionally player on superb or poor. In previous seasons in the top flight most of the squad were permanently in poor or worse morale.

Holding your own now mate.

Just keep on at the board to upgrade everything and you will succeed in the venture I am sure

It's nice to see the improvement over the last few years even if it has been slow by regular fm player's standards.

In the 1st few seasons in the Premier division I was going into games against maybe 12th place or lower thinking I had a chance of winning and every other game I thought I had no hope. Now, bar a few teams, I feel I have a decent chance of beating anyone.

Told you that left back looked like he would be good!

Congratulations have a cookie

cookie.png

:D

Your players will get a nose-bleed if you go too much further up the table! How high do you need to finish to get into Europe?

1st place gets Champions League then 2nd and 3rd get Euro Cup. Also depending on the cup winner 4th place could get into the Euro Cup which is a possibility this year as the final is between IFK Goteborg (who are 3rd) and a 3rd tier side.

Still loving this thread and i look in everyday still. sorry bout my lack of posts but been busy so i just glance over. now i have time i have started my own one with cork city in the irish first division. wont be posting updates just doin for myself

really glad to see you in the top league and being able to survive it every season, and now actually start challenging the top teams :)

Don't worry I don't expect people to post after every month update although it's nice having the support.

Good luck with Cork City:thup:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 2027

League: Umea FC 1-2 Tord

A very entertaining match with lots of chances. Jonas Andersson (YP27) made the breakthrough when he gave us the lead in the 42nd min but we couldn't even hold it till halftime as Umea levelled in injury time. 5 mins into the 2nd half we were back in front, Jonas Andersson (YP27) scored his 2nd of the match this time from the penalty spot. Umea had a chance to equalise again but they missed their spot kick in the 63rd min.

League: Assyriska 1-0 Tord

A very frustrating game for me to watch. Assyriska scored early on and then just sat back and soaked up the pressure.

Friendly: Sweden U19's 2-0 Liechenstein U19's

A comfortable win against inferior opposition. It was nice watching a match I could actually relax about safe in the knowlodge that we should comfortably win this. Anders Holmgren and Ronnie Andersson scored in the 1st 20 mins which did the job. After that we kind of just stopped trying. 2 Tord players played in this match, Rasmus Svard (YP46) was also the captain.

League: Tord 3-1 AIK

A fantastic win even if they are struggling quite badly at the moment. Peter Jansson (YP33) got us off to a great start with a goal in the 5th min. Simon Berisha (YP31) then doubled it 12 mins later. When AIK got a goal back in the 71st min I feared the worst but instead we cooly wrapped the game up. Peter Jansson (YP33) netting his 2nd of the match.

League: Trelleborg 1-2 Tord

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) gave us an early lead which was quickly cancelled out by Trelleborg. The winner came 9 mins into the 2nd half when sub, Erik Carlsson (YP41) tapped home from a cross.

League: Tord 0-1 IK Sirius

Just our 3rd home league loss of the season which have come against 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the table.

LeagueTableAug-7.png

September 2027

Friendly: Sweden U19's 1-1 Israel U19's

I thought this was a pretty good result but everyone seems to have thought we should have won this easily. I still don't think I have got the best out of the squad so I'm sure we'll do better when I've tweaked the tactics. Mathias Aberg got our goal before Israel equalised 3 mins intot eh 2nd half. 3 Tord players played, Rasmus Svard (YP46) was captain again but more amazingly Hakan Neilsen (YP47) got motm :D

Friendly: Iceland U19's 0-0 Sweden U19's

A pretty poor result although we did dominate the match so maybe I am starting to get something right.

League: Kalmar FF 2-0 Tord

This game was over before we had reached the half hour mark. Kalmar had scored twice and looked deadly. We couldn't mount a comeback but thankfully Kalmar didn't push on and try to score more because I'm sure they would have done.

League: Tord 0-0 Helsingborg

Not much to say about the dullest match ever other than the fact we got our 2nd highest attendance of the season.

League: Tord 2-2 Gefle

We were slightly lucky to escape with a draw but going into the match we expected to win. Viktor Johansson (YP40) got us off to a fantastic start with a goal after 3 mins but 5 mins later Gefle were level. Gefle completed the turn around 4 mins fgrom half time when they were awarded a penalty. They went on to dominate the 2nd half until the remaining few mins where Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) was brought down in the box for a penalty of our own. He scored it to earn us a point.

LeagueTableSept-8.png

October 2027

League: Mjallby 1-1 Tord

We had a big opportunity to take the lead in the 1st half but Peter Jansson (YP33) missed it. Inevitably this came around to bite us as Mjallby took the lead midway through the 2nd half. However with one of the last kicks of the game Peter Jansson (YP33) curled one into the top corner to make amends for his early miss.

League: Tord 2-1 Syrianska FC

A reasonably comfortable win which means we almost definately will finish in the top half of the table for the 1st time. Anton Dahlberg (YP30) gave us the lead in the 17th min but we lost concentration towards the end of the 1st half and Syrainska struck to make it 1-1. Not to worry Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) came off the bench in the 2nd half to nab the winner.

LeagueTableOct-4.png

Euro U19 Championship 1st Quals

U19 1st Qual Stage: Finland U19's 0-2 Sweden U19's

A pleasant surprise as we stroll past the toughest game of the group. Mattias Svedberg netting twice in the 1st half to practically qualify us already. (3 games in the group, top 2 go through and the best 3rd place team out of all groups also progresses).

U19 1st Qual Stage: Sweden U19's 1-1 Lithuania U19's

A very bad tempered affair although we really should have won it. Jacob Rinqvist set us on or way with the leda after half an hour but it all fell to pieces after half time. We got 2 players sent off the 2nd red also resulting in a Lithuanian penalty which they scored. Lithuania also had a man sent off but we couldn't take advantage of it.

U19 1st Qual Stage: Sweden U19's 3-0 Malta U19's

Even if we had lost by 3 goals we would have still gone through as it turns out. Of course I would much rather win 3-0. A keeper mistake allowed us to score our 1st as he put the ball into his own net. Jan Soderberg sealed the win and put us top of the group with a penalty in the 63rd min. Ronnie Andersson put the icing on the cake with a 3rd in the 87th.

Eurochamps1stqual.png

Also this happened:

Swedenjob-1.png

But unfortunately it went to John Guidetti:

Unsuccesful.png

Who's only previous managerial experience is less than a season at AIK where he has masterfully guided them to their worst league position since 2005.

I'm not bitter, honest.

Hurrah! A cookie :-) Nom nom nom nom...

also congrats on the fantastic league form :-)

Thanks

Well done in the league and internationals, shame about the application though. :)

I really thought I'd get it this time but I guess I'll have to wait. Will be better to get the job when some of my team are actually worthy of getting into the international side I suppose.

Stop stealing my win hacks :@

Win a cup and the position will be yours :) also try and build some rep at an African side :)

Sorry I'll give them back :D

I like my Swedish job at the moment although if a decent international job comes up that I have a chance of getting then i'll go for it.

November 2027

League: Djurgarden 3-1 Tord

We started well in the 1st half and deserved to lead at the break however instead we were 2-1 down. Jorgen Melki (YP37) getting our goal. We were clearly deflated by this as we were terrible in the 2nd half which Djurgarden took full advantage of.

League: Tord 2-1 Halmstad

We came out the blocks incredibly well. Peter Jansson (YP33) scored after just 16 seconds. Then just 5 mins later another Peter Jansson (YP33) shot rattled off the bar but fortunately for us it hit their keeper in the back of the head and trickled into the net. Halmstad got back into the game in the 76th min but we held on to the win to secure 5th place in the league.

End of Season Report: IK Tord, Swedish Premier Division 2027

League Table, League Graph

Squad

We started off slowly but from the cup exit onwards we played much better. At one point we even went on a run of 7 wins in 10 games :eek:. We were never really in with a chance of a European place but we are most definately a mid table team now.

Swedish Cup

Back to losing ways, we did get a home draw but again it was against Mjallby who are just too strong a side for us home or away.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Tony Thoren (YP5) - Still playing his part but not as big a part as he usually does due to his age. Maybe 1 season left in him.

Filip Linder (YP6) - Made just the 1 appearance and that was in the cup. Like Tony Thoren (YP5) I think he may only have 1 season left in him.

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) - Didn't start many but he has done okay as a super sub. 4 more goals to add to his collection this season.

Stefan Nilsson (YP13) - Doesn't seem to be feeling the age as much as the other older players. Played most games this season and was one of the better players.

Anders Svensson (YP16) - No goals this season but still a fantastic overall performance. Played less than half the games due to a few injuries but was quality in the ones he played.

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - Not rated highly by my assistant but he had a great season. 4 goals and 4 assists in 21 games.

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - Continued the good form of last season. Even had some effect on the other end of the pitch with 2 goals and 2 assists.

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Was fantastic this season in the middle of the park, 4 goals and 6 assists is impressive for a Tord player.

Simon Berisha (YP31) - Had a poor season, due to the 4-1-3-1-1 formation he was called upon to play as the attacking mid. He seems much more competent at centre mid though.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - Slowly but surely he is taking over the reigns from Fredrik Karlsson (YP8). We have no other good strikers so it's up to him to perform.

Matthias Gustafsson (YP34) - Another forgettable season and he could be on his way out soon enough. We have an abundance of midfielders and his contract runs out at the end of next season. 1 season to prove himself.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - Another great season for him, already racked up 128 league appearances and he has only just turned 22.

Daniel Ung (YP36) - Finally going, his contract runs out so he decided to sign for Ramlosa Sodra.

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - Have had to shrug off interest from Malmo and Goteborg but neither have actually made an offer yet. Not helped by the fact he is asking to leave every month.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - Improvement on last season but I am sure he is capable of so much better.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - Not performing great still, another who could be on his way out.

Viktor Johansson (YP40) - Scored once in his 3 games, bar a maircale I don't think i'll be renewing his contract in a few years time.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - His £200/week is a joke. I have to keep him otherwise i'd be stuck on striker.

Martin Hansson (YP43) - Despite winning Rookie of the Year last year he had an absolute shocker this year.

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) - Nothing of interest to note as he still didn't play a match

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) - One of the surprises of the season. He performed above any expectations, even netting 5 goals.

Rasmus Svard (YP46) - Played a few games, did ok but won't be a 1st team regular for a few seasons yet.

Hakan Neilsen (YP47) - Was very impressive in the 1st half of the season, kind of tailed away in the 2nd half but nonetheless a very good debut.

Fredrik Juhlin (YP48) - Was probably a mistake bringing him up from the U18's still time for me to be proved wrong though

Finances - Making a small profit each month and then we gained just over £150k prize money for our league finish

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2017         First Division Elite         14th                    QF                     N/A                       N/A
2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2025         Premier Division              9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2026         Premier Division              9th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2027         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A

International Section

I was given the Sweden U19 job in February 2027.

Results

I went out of the Euro U19 Championship 2nd Qual stage, finishing 3rd in the group.

But since they have a Euro U19 Championship every year qualification for next year's tournament started in October. We comfortably got past the 1st qual stage but now face France, Russia and Wales in the 2nd qual stage.

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------[/b]
2010/11 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa | Liverpool  Tottenham     Sheff Wed (FA)  Man City (EC)  | Fulham     Blackpool  Newcastle
2011/12 | Man Utd | Man City  Arsenal    Liverpool   | Chelsea    Watford (LC)  Birmingham (FA)                | Sunderland West Ham   Wolves
2012/13 | Man Utd | Liverpool Arsenal     Chelsea    | Man City   Aston Villa   Tottenham (FA)                 | Sheff Wed  West Brom  Forest
2013/14 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Liverpool  Man City      Aston Villa                    | Portsmouth Hull       Barnsley
2014/15 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Liverpool  | Man City   Arsenal       Aston Villa (LC)               | Stoke      Charlton   Plymouth
2015/16 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Man City   Liverpool     Aston Villa                    | Burnley    Watford    Preston
2016/17 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal     Aston Villa| Tottenham  Man City      Wigan (FA)      Liverpool (EC) | West Ham   Bristol R  P'boro
2017/18 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Liverpool  Tottenham     Wigan           Man City (EC)  | Barnsley   Leicester  WBA
2018/19 | Arsenal | Chelsea   Aston Villa Tottenham  | Man Utd    Man City      Bolton (FA)                    | Charlton   Sheff Utd  Burnley
2019/20 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston Villa Arsenal    | Tottenham  Man City      Leeds (FA)      Birmingham (LC)| Forest     Portsmouth Leicester
2020/21 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Tottenham  Arsenal       Bolton (FA)                    | Leeds      Preston    Watford
2021/22 | Man Utd | Aston V   Liverpool   M'boro     | Tottenham  Man City      Everton (FA)                   | Portsmouth Sheff Wed  Yeovil
2022/23 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man utd     Arsenal    | Tottenham  Liverpool     Man City                       | West Ham   Leicester  Sheff Utd
2023/24 | Tottenhm| Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Aston V    Man City      Arsenal                        | Charlton   Bristol R  Watford
2024/25 | Arsenal | Aston V   Liverpool   Man Utd(CL)| Tottenham  Chelsea       Man City        Blackburn (FA) | Sheff Wed  Fulham     Swansea
2025/26 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Aston Villa Liverpool  | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | Newcastle  Forest     Portsmout
2026/27 | Aston V | Man Utd   Liverpool   Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Birmingham (LC) Arsenal (EC)   | Preston    P'borough  Bristol R

[center][b][u][size=3]Ligue 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon      Marseille            | Lille          AS Nancy      Strasbourg (FC)   | Stade Brestois Lens         A-Avignon
2011/12 | Lyon   | PSG       Marseille            | Monaco         Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC)     | Toulouse       Le Mans      Nantes
2012/13 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | Stade Rennais  Bordeaux      Marseille         | Grenoble       Auxerre      Caen
2013/14 | Lyon   | Bordeaux  Monaco               | PSG            Marseille     Stade Rennais     | Ajaccio        Nice         Amiens
2014/15 | Lyon   | Lille     Monaco               | Marseille      Bordeaux      Boulogne          | Montpellier    Valenciennes Le Mans
2015/16 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG        Bourdeaux | Tours          Marseille     Lille             | Lens           Vannes       Paris
2016/17 | Lyon   | Monaco    Marseille            | PSG            Lille         Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes      Tours FC     Strasbourg
2017/18 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille      Monaco    | Bordeaux       Marseille     Guingamp (FC)     | Le Mans        Montpellier  SC Bastia
2018/19 | Lyon   | Lille     Bordeaux             | PSG            Marseille     Monaco            | Angers         Boulogne     Valenciennes 
2019/20 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | PSG            Marseille     AS Canet (FC)     | Stade de Reims Chateauroux  AS Cannes
2020/21 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Bordeaux       Marseille     Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes         Strasbourg   Paris FC
2021/22 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille                | Monaco         Bourdeaux     FC Sete 34 (FC)   | RC Lens        FC Gueugnon  Sannis SG
2022/23 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     ES Paulham (FC)   | Tours          Troyes       Grenoble
2023/24 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne       Valenciennes Angers
2024/25 | Lyon   | Bourdeaux Marseille            | Lille          PSG           D'Aizenay (FC)    | Sannois        Vannes       FC Gueugnon
2025/26 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | PSG            Monaco        Ginglin-Cesson(FC)| Lens           Guingamp     Troyes
2026/27 | Monaco | Lyon      Lille                | Marseille      PSG           Joue FC (FC)      | Ajaccio        AS Beauvais  Nantes

[center][b][u][size=3]German 1st Division[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated-----------------[/b]
2010/11 | Schalke   | Dortmund   Wolfsburg          | FC Bayern  W. Bremen  Leverkusen                  | Kaiserslauten St Pauli     Mainz
2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Stuttgart          | Aachen     Leverkusen Bochum (GC)   1860 Munchen  | Hannover      Freiburg
2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Schalke            | W. Bremen  Dortmund   Karlsruhe     Ahlen (GC)    | Nurnberg      Gladbach     Dusseldorf
2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV                | Schalke    Wolfsburg  Aachen        Koln (GC)     | Offenbach     1860 Munchen          
2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Dortmund           | W.Bremen   Stuttgart  Schalke                     | Frankfurt     Mainz  
2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke            | W.Bremen   Dortmund   Duisburg (GC)               | Bochum        Duisburg
2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Wolfsburg          | Schalke    Hoffenheim HSV           Aachen (GC)   | Dusseldorf    Ahlen
2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Schalke    HSV        Dortmund (GC)               | Burghausen    Dresden      Hertha BSC
2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern          | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe     Gladbach
2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund           | Hoffenheim HSV        Wolfsburg     Aachen        | Kaiserslauten St Pauli
2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV        Dortmund   Aachen                      | Offenbach     Cottbus      Jena
2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Hoffenheim         | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Jena (GC)     | Bielefeld     Dresden
2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Schalke            | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Koblenz       Duisburg     Wehen
2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen      | Dortmund   HSV        Wolfsburg                   | Dusseldorf    Hertha BSC
2024/25 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Leverkusen         | Dortmund(EC)HoffenheimStuttgart     Schalke (GC)  | Karlsruhe     Wehen        Osnabruck
2025/26 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg   HSV    | Stuttgart  Hoffenheim Aachen                      | Hertha BSC    Frankfurt
2026/27 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  HSV                | Dortmund   Wolfsburg  Aachen (GC)                 | Gladbach      Bielefeld    Augsburg

[center][b][u][size=3]Serie A[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria   Roma       Inter (CL)| AC Milan   Palermo     Napoli      Udinese (IC) | Chievo          Lecce      Brescia
2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan    Inter      Sampdoria | Palermo    Napoli      Genoa                    | Atalanta        Torino     Novara
2012/13 | Napoli   | AC Milan    Fiorentina Roma      | Juventus   Genoa       Roma (IC)                | Bologna         Bari       Cesena
2013/14 | Juventus | Roma        Palermo    Genoa     | Napoli     Fiorentina  Cagliari (IC)            | Sassuolo        Triestina  Modena
2014/15 | Inter    | Napoli      Roma       AC Milan  | Juventus   Udinese     Genoa (IC)               | Lecce           Brescia    Empoli 
2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli      Sampdoria  Juventus  | Genoa      Inter       Udinese (IC)             | Cesena          Vicenza    Chievo 
2016/17 | Inter    | AC Milan    Napoli     Udinese   | Roma       Palermo     Genoa (IC)               | Ascoli          Atalanta   Siena
2017/18 | Palermo  | Juventus    AC Milan   Napoli    | Udinese    Inter       Genoa                    | Cremonese       Livorno    Cittadella
2018/19 | Inter    | Fiorentina  Napoli     AC Milan  | Catania    Roma        Juventus                 | Sassuolo        Bologna    Atalanta
2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina  Juventus   Roma      | Napoli     Palermo     Inter                    | Novara          Ascoli     Bari
2020/21 | Inter    | AC Milan    Juventus   Palermo   | Genoa      Sampdoria   Napoli                   | Salernitana     Bologna    Pescara
2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan    Roma       Parma     | Napoli     Palermo     Sampdoria                | Chievo          Cremonese  Reggina
2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Inter     | Palermo    Roma        Fiorentina               | Torino          Grosseto   Verona
2023/24 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus   Palermo   | Udinese    AC Milan    Sampdoria (IC)           | Atalanta        Bologna    Cesena
2024/25 | Juventus | Inter       Palermo    Napoli    | AC Milan   Roma        Genoa                    | Siena           Ascoli     Vicenza
2025/26 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus             | Roma       AC Milan    Sampdoria                | Crotone         Grosseto   Piacenza
2026/27 | Juventus | Roma        Inter      Napoli    | AC Milan   Sampdoria   Parma                    | Bari            Atalanta   Monza

[center][b][u][size=3]La Liga[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated----------------[/b]
2010/11 | R. Madrid | Barcelona   At. Madrid  Athletic  |   Villareal     Sevilla     Sporting       | Racing        Almeria       Osasuna
2011/12 | Barcelona | R.Madrid    Villareal   At. Madrid|   Sevilla       Valencia    Getafe (SC)    | Tenerife      Numancia      Xerez
2012/13 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   Valencia    At. Madrid|   Sevilla       Mallorca    Osasuna (SC)   | Almeria       Hercules      Levante
2013/14 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   At. Madrid  Malaga    |   Sevilla       Villareal   Valencia       | Girona        Osasuna       Recreativo  
2014/15 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   At. Madrid  Sevilla   |   Malaga        Villareal   Valencia (SC)  | Racing        R. Sociedad   Betis 
2015/16 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   Sevilla     Villareal |   At. Madrid    Valencia    Deportivo      | Recreativo    Murcia        Elche 
2016/17 | Barcelona | Sevilla     At. Madrid  Villareal |   R.Madrid      Athletic    Vallodolid (SC)| Numancia      Cadiz         Oviedo
2017/18 | Barcelona | Sevilla     Getafe      At. Madrid|   Zaragoza      R.Madrid    Valencia       | Hercules      Sant Andreu   Racing
2018/19 | Barcelona | Sevilla     Malaga      Valencia  |   Zaragoza      R.Madrid    Villareal      | Salamanca     Alaves        Albacete
2019/20 | Barcelona | Villareal   R.Madrid    Sevilla   |   At. Madrid    Athletic    Valencia       | Almeria       Elche         Cadiz
2020/21 | Barcelona | R.Madrid    Sevilla     Villareal |   At. Madrid    Athletic    Valencia (SC)  | Mallorca      Celta         Gimnastic
2021/22 | Barcelona | Sevilla     R.Madrid    Athletic  |   Malaga        At. Madrid  Getafe (SC)    | Hercules      Cordoba       Las Palmas
2022/23 | Barcelona | Sevilla     R.Madrid    Villareal |   Athletic      Valencia    At. Madrid     | Valladolid    Oveido        Racing
2023/24 | Barcelona | Sevilla     Athletic    R.Madrid  |   Villareal     At. Madrid  Getafe (SC)    | Betis         Celta         Ceuta
2024/25 | Barcelona | R.Madrid    At. Madrid  Athletic  |   Sevilla       Villareal   Valencia       | Gimnastic     Alaves        Murcia
2025/26 | R.Madrid  | Villareal   At. Madrid  Athletic  |   Sevilla       Barcelona   Valencia       | Levante       Oviedo        Hercules
2026/27 | R.Madrid  | Villareal   At. Madrid  Barcelona |   Athletic      Sevilla     Getafe         | Eibar         Xerez         Granada

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League

EC - Euro Cup

FA - FA Cup

LC - League Cup

FC - French Cup

GC - German Cup

IC - Italian Cup

SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid

2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona

2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan

2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona

2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea

2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG

2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon

2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla

2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen

2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen

2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona

2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool

2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern

2024/25: Man Utd 2-1 FC Bayern

2025/26: Arsenal 0-3 Athletic

2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man Utd

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli

2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen

2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo

2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus

2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille

2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal

2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd

2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City

2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter

2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham

2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic

2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton

2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham

2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham

2024/25: Dortmund p1-1 Sporting CP

2025/26: Sevilla p1-1 Palermo

2026/27: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham

2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn

2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd

2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd

2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan

2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea

2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds

2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton

2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd

2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea

2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd

2024/25: Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn

2025/26: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

2026/27: Liverpool p2-2 Chelsea

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient

2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon

2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco

2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon

2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen

2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes

2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy

2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux

2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco

2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer

2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec

2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze

2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy

2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix

2024/25: US Sarre-Union 0-1 La France D'Aizenay

2025/26: Ginglin Cesson 1-0 Nancy

2026/27: Joue FC Touraine 2-1 USM Montargis

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern

2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum

2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke

2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln

2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen

2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg

2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke

2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund

2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach

2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim

2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV

2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen

2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern

2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

2024/25: FC Bayern 3-1 Schalke

2025/26: Wolfsburg 1-1p FC Bayern

2026/27: Aachen 2-0 Dortmund

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese

2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio

2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus

2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus

2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese

2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli

2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese

2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter

2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan

2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus

2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo

2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan

2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria

2024/25: Napoli 1-2 Palermo

2025/26: Inter 0-1 AC Milan

2026/27: Juventus 3-1 Napoli

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid

2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe

2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna

2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid

2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal

2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid

2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid

2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona

2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla

2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe

2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid

2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe

2024/25: Valencia 1-3 Villareal

2025/26: At Madrid 0-1 Athletic

2026/27: Barcelona 1-2 R.Madrid

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.

2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.

2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1

2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0

2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.

2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff

2026: Portugal e3-2 Argentina *England reached the semi finals where they lost 1-0 to Argentina. They beat Holland 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

[center][b][u]IK Tord: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2010              24               6          8          10         24 (1.00)   27 (1.13)      -3         25%
        2011              22               9          7           6         38 (1.73)   29 (1.32)      +9         41%
        2012              23              10          5           8         32 (1.39)   29 (1.26)      +3         43%
        2013              24              14          7           3         41 (1.71)   24 (1.00)      +17        58%
        2014              30              11          8          11         41 (1.37)   38 (1.27)      +3         37%
        2015              28              10          6          12         43 (1.54)   35 (1.28)      +8         36%
        2016              30              16          8           6         50 (1.67)   27 (0.90)      +23        53%
        2017              37              10         16          11         44 (1.19)   44 (1.19)      +0         27%
        2018              34              17          3          14         37 (1.09)   34 (1.00)      +3         50%
        2019              31              11          6          14         37 (1.19)   48 (1.55)      -11        35%
        2020              34              13          5          16         39 (1.15)   46 (1.35)      -7         38%
        2021              32              14          9           9         45 (1.41)   34 (1.06)      +11        44%
        2022              31              13         10           8         29 (0.94)   21 (0.68)      +8         42%
        2023              31              7           9          15         22 (0.71)   43 (1.39)      -21        23%
        2024              31              7          10          14         23 (0.74)   38 (1.23)      -15        23%
        2025              31              11          5          15         34 (1.10)   44 (1.42)      -10        35%
        2026              32              12          9          11         36 (1.13)   38 (1.19)      -2         38%
        2027              31              13          6          12         36 (1.16)   32 (1.03)      +4         42%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            536             204        137         195        651 (1.21)  631 (1.18)      +20        38%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2010               12               5          5             2       15 (1.25)    10 (0.83)      +5         42%
      2011               11               5          4             2       21 (1.91)    13 (1.18)      +8         45%
      2012               12               7          3             2       22 (1.83)    12 (1.00)      +10        58%
      2013               12               8          3             1       21 (1.75)     8 (0.67)      +13        67%
      2014               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    13 (0.87)      +3         40%
      2015               14               7          4             3       24 (1.71)    13 (0.93)      +11        50%
      2016               14              10          4             0       24 (1.71)     5 (0.36)      +19        71%
      2017               19               6          9             4       25 (1.32)    17 (0.89)      +8         32%
      2018               16              10          2             4       20 (1.25)    14 (0.88)      +6         63% 
      2019               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    17 (1.13)      -1         40%
      2020               16              10          1             5       23 (1.44)    20 (1.25)      +3         63%
      2021               15              10          4             1       29 (1.93)    10 (0.67)      +19        67%
      2022               15               7          5             3       18 (1.20)    12 (0.80)      +6         47%
      2023               15               5          5             5       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6         33%
      2024               16               5          8             3       14 (0.88)    10 (0.63)      +4         31%
      2025               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    13 (0.87)      +8         53%
      2026               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    14 (0.93)      +7         53%
      2027               16               9          3             4       24 (1.50)    12 (0.75)      +12        56%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             263             132         74            57      367 (1.40)   232 (0.88)      +135       50%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2010               12               1          3             8        9 (0.75)    17 (1.42)      -8          8%
      2011               11               4          3             4       17 (1.55)    16 (1.45)      +1         36%
      2012               11               3          2             6       10 (0.91)    17 (1.55)      -7         27%
      2013               12               6          4             2       20 (1.67)    16 (1.33)      +4         50%
      2014               15               5          5             5       25 (1.67)    25 (1.67)      +0         33%
      2015               14               3          2             9       19 (1.36)    22 (1.57)      -3         21%
      2016               16               6          4             6       26 (1.63)    22 (1.38)      +4         38%
      2017               18               4          7             7       19 (1.40)    27 (1.32)      -8         22%
      2018               18               7          1            10       17 (0.94)    20 (1.11)      -3         39%
      2019               16               5          3             8       21 (1.31)    31 (1.94)      -10        31%
      2020               18               3          4            11       16 (0.89)    26 (1.44)      -10        17%
      2021               17               4          5             8       16 (0.94)    24 (1.41)      -8         24%
      2022               16               6          5             5       11 (0.69)     9 (0.56)      +2         38%
      2023               16               2          4            10        9 (0.56)    24 (1.67)      -15        13%
      2024               15               2          2            11        9 (0.60)    28 (1.87)      -19        13%
      2025               16               3          1            12       13 (0.82)    31 (1.94)      -18        19%
      2026               17               4          5             8       15 (0.88)    24 (1.41)      -9         24%
      2027               15               4          3             8       12 (0.80)    20 (1.33)      -8         27%
      Total             273              72         63           138      284 (1.04)   399 (1.46)      -115       26%

[center][b][u]International: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------

Sweden U19           12              4           6            2       14 (1.17)    10 (0.83)      +4         33%
   (2027-Present)

200+ appearances

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      391 (429)          11 (11)                3 (6)                6.90
       (2010-Present)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      366 (389)         133 (140)              57 (61)               6.83
       (2011-Present)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  356 (378)           3 (4)                16 (16)               6.86
       (2012-Present)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      348 (369)         414 (438)             101 (107)              6.75
       (2011-Present)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      292 (309)          28 (30)               11 (11)               6.97
       (2013-Present)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  287 (305)           1 (1)                13 (15)               6.75
       (2010-2026)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
       (2010-2021)

Key: league (all competitions)

Still going strong i see. :) Did AIK get relegated in the playoffs (being a Djurgården fan that would be hilarious)?

What does your assistant have in the scouting abilities? Seems he might be a bit off considering the left back.

Well done on getting 5th, great achievement all things considered. Good to see the bank balance going up steadily too. Hopefully you can qualify for Europe next year :thup:

Set up quite a few money spinning friendlies which should get in around £700k. Secretly I'm hoping for Europe but I'd be happy with top half again.

If you lose your game in Europe you would still get £600k!

Go for Europe, you know you want to!

Believe me I am trying :D it's not that easy though

Still going strong i see. :) Did AIK get relegated in the playoffs (being a Djurgården fan that would be hilarious)?

What does your assistant have in the scouting abilities? Seems he might be a bit off considering the left back.

I was hoping they got relegated too but unfortunately they didn't. They beat Vasteras SK 3-1 on aggregate in the playoff.

My assistant has 10 JPA and 16 JPP so that could explain it a bit.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 11th

Title Odds: 33-1

Expectations: Mid Table

Wage Budget: £24,826 (£23,108)

Wage Bill: £7,159 (£5,412)

Ticket price: £25.90 (£24.80)

Season Ticket Holders: 934 (933)

Season Ticket Price: £289.00 (£277.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

I signed a new contract to the end of 2032. That's about all that happened in the off season.

Only 1 player will join the main squad which is quite disappointing although he looks really good and a striker as well:

Jonas Andersson (YP49) (ST) - Report - We now have 2 Jonas Andersson's in the squad

Friendlies

Velez CF 2-1 Tord

Al-Ittihad (SYR) 1-0 Tord

Achna 1-0 Tord

Quilmes 2-0 Tord

Belgrano 2-0 Tord

Al-Sharjah 2-0 Tord

Mawrada 2-1 Tord

Stade Mandji 1-2 Tord

Horoya AC 1-2 Tord

Muscat 1-0 Tord

Kartileh 0-1 Tord

Chiparamba 0-2 Tord

H.Ramat-Gan 2-0 Tord

He he. One new season ticket holder. Not bad. Great season last season. Keep up the good work.

Have to mention it. Lyons hegemony is broken. The casino-goers are the new kings in France.

Great job last season! Bet you didn't think you'd be that far up the table this soon!

Seems to me your real trouble, and it's been true for some years, is away losses. If you stanch those, turn them into draws, you'll easily qualify for Europe this season. That's really the only difference between Tord and the teams that qualified last season.

Apart from the fact that their not in France. The trophy is headin' to Monte Carlo people!

Well, they are in french football for sure. And I think the principality loves to get one over their french neighbours.

Was in a hotel in Monaco once. The entrance was in Monaco, but my room was in France. Small country :)

Decent Odds

gl <3

Thanks, the odds have improved dramatically although I would say they are much too short for us this season.

Great season, the new season ticket holder is very much a fanboy though.

Jonas Anderson 2 (I'll call him YP49 from now on :p ) looks :cool: btw.

keep on the good work mate, you are a legend with what you are doing! a few seasons more and europe is coming! the new stricker is awesome! he will do wonders!

Yer I am hoping he will be the new Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)/ Johan Bystrom (YP2) I could do with a reliable goalscorer.

He he. One new season ticket holder. Not bad. Great season last season. Keep up the good work.

Have to mention it. Lyons hegemony is broken. The casino-goers are the new kings in France.

Thanks, I thought we would get more than just the 1 extra season ticket holder but oh well. Monaco didn't last long at the top, Lyon have won Ligue 1 in the 2027/28 season.

How close are you to maxing out your Stadium as it is now? Might a new one give enouth returns to ensure upgrades on facilities coming in faster?

The stadium capacity is 5200 and we are getting around 3500-3800 a game. Last season average attendance was ~3750. Although we don't actually own the stadium which means we have to pay rent of 20% gate receipts.

Outstanding season! How close are you to your next infrastructure upgrade do you think?

I am hoping it is pretty close as I made around £700k from pre season friendlies. Definately within the next 2 seasons, I was very surprised when they rejected my request this season.

Good season there, what are your main aims for this season?

I am secretly hoping for Europe but thats looking less likely by the match (updates to come).

I would be happy with another top half finish though. Ideally I would like the board to accept some of my youth facility upgarde requests but god knows when if that'll happen.

A cup run surely. He's bloody well due one.

I'll give you 1 guess as to how far I got in the cup :D

Out of interest hrbfcrule, are you having to concentrate even more on your training schedules in order to get the maximum out of your academy players?

I do look at the training schedules a lot especially when the new youths come in at the start of the season. I look at areas they need to improve and set the training accordingly.

Before Nobby gets in - cups suck arse!

:p

They don't seem to be my friend on this save that's for sure.

Great job last season! Bet you didn't think you'd be that far up the table this soon!

Seems to me your real trouble, and it's been true for some years, is away losses. If you stanch those, turn them into draws, you'll easily qualify for Europe this season. That's really the only difference between Tord and the teams that qualified last season.

Honestly, no I didn't think I'd ever finish as high as 5th.

I have turned the away losses into draws as you will soon see . . . .

March 2028

League: Gefle 2-2 Tord

An even match, Gefle twice took the lead only to be pegged back almost immediately both times from the penalty spot. Jorgen Melki (YP37) scored both our penalties to earn us a deserved draw.

League: IK Sirius 1-1 Tord

I would have ripped your hand off if you offered me a point before the game but afterwards I feel a bit disappointed that it was only 1. Tony Thoren (YP5) headed home from a freekick to give us the lead in the 50th min but IK Sirius drew level in the 84th min to crush our hopes of a shock win.

League: Tord 1-0 Trelleborg

We start the season well at home although there is definately room for improvement. Trelleborg were awarded a soft penalty in the 8th min which thankfully they missed. This came back to haunt them as Magnus Kjellman (YP45) netted halfway through the 2nd half to give us all 3 points.

LeagueTableMarch-2.png

April 2028

League: Tord 2-3 IFK Goteborg

We played so well and definately deserved something from this match. We went down early on but Peter Jansson (YP33) got us on level terms before Goteborg scored again to go into half time with the lead. Goteborg scored again and it looked like it was game over. But Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) helped us fight back but it was to no avail.

League: Orebro 1-1 Tord

Erik Carlsson (YP41) gave us an early lead which our bright start deserved. It looked like it would be enough for our 1st away win of the season until Orebro grabbed an equaliser in the 89th min.

League: Tord 0-0 Malmo FF

Bore draw, a better result for us than it is for them.

League: Syrianska FC 1-1 Tord

Got a bit lucky here, Syrainska played well but a late lapse in concentration allowed Viktor Johansson (YP40) to nick us a point right at the death.

League: Tord 1-0 Hammarby Fotboll

Our 1st win for 6 matches and it came courtesy of a 93rd min goal from Peter Jansson (YP33). Really shouldn't be struggling this much at home to the weaker opposition in the league.

League: Tord 1-2 Kalmar FF

Very disappointing, we went behind to 2 flukey goals and couldn't quite recover. We tried our best in the 2nd half with Magnus Kjellman (YP45) converting his chance but Kalmarr hung on.

League: Helsingborg 0-0 Tord

Another away draw and another rather toothless performance from us. Our attacks lack any real danger or threat to the opposition. Luckily they didn't score as we never looked like scoring ourselves.

LeagueTableApril.png

May 2028

League: Elfsborg 0-0 Tord

At least our defence seems to be doing its job but as usual we couldn't do any damage with our own attack.

Swedish Cup 3rd Round: Tord 0-1 IFK Goteborg

It went from a look of joy as we were drawn at home to a look of despair in the click of a button as it revealed our opponents. Non other than table toppers IFK Goteborg. To add insult to injury we actually deserved to win the match as we played admirably with 10 men for most of the match. Magnus Kjellman (YP45) got his marching orders in the 40th min but if anything that made us play better. Unfortunately Goteborg struck in the 81st min to deny us at least a chance of getting through to the next round with a penalty shoot out.

League: Tord 2-1 Djurgarden

It suddenly kicked into life in the 2nd half after a very slow start. Djurgarden saw red in the 48th min which gave us the advantage. Jorgen Melki (YP37) gave us the lead in the 68th min but Djurgarden almost immediately levelled. Tony Thoren (YP5) then popped up to head home the winner with 12 mins to go to give us a vital and deserved win.

League: Tord 0-0 Mjallby

Really should have lost this based on the performance but somehow we survived.

League: Assyriska 0-0 Tord

Really should have won this, it's so frustrating watching your strikers miss chance after chance.

LeagueTableMay-8.png

Euro U19 Championship 2nd Quals

U19 2nd Qual Stage: Wales U19's 1-0 Sweden U19's

Gutted to lose what I thought was the only winnable match of the group for us. Should have at least got a draw.

U19 2nd Qual Stage: Russia U19's 0-2 Sweden U19's

A fantastic performance to beat the team ranked 10th. Ronnie Andersson gave us the lead in the 10th min and Emil Akkeson doubled it from the spot just before half time. In truth we could have quite easily scored 4 or 5 times. The 2nd half was dull, both teams played the match out.

U19 2nd Qual Stage: Sweden U19's 1-2 France U19's

I think we did rather well considering France thrashed Russia 6-1. They scored twice in quick succession and should have had a few more but they missed some sitters. Jacob Ringqvist got 1 back in the 2nd half but we couldn't making them pay for their missed opportunities.

U19Euro2ndqual.png

June 2028

Friendly: Sweden U19's 1-0 N.Ireland U19's

Only this 1 game this month due to the 2028 European Championships. I used this opportunity to Tordify the U19 team (Yes Tordify is a word.) I had 7 Tord players in the starting line up with a further 2 on the bench. Despite this Tordification it was a non Tord player, Andreas Lindahl who got the winner in the 80th min after an incredibly scrappy game.

Ok Mr I-like-to-draw-alot :p

At least I am better than Mr I-like-to-lose-alot :D

So you sort out your away form and the home form goes a bit tits. Surely you must be praying for an away cup draw again seeing as you keep getting champions or champions elect at home.

It's very frustrating there's always something wrong with either home or away form. As for the cup, I have just about given up on it. I'd rather just concentrate on the league.

Hard to beat now hrbfcrule so if you can get lucky and get a striker you should be able to push for Europe. How are the youth facilities now?

Definately hoping for Europe this season if not then next season. Youth facilities are "Adequate" although I am hoping for an upgrade within the next few seasons

July 2028

League: Tord 1-0 IK Sirius

A fantastic win for us even if we were at home for it. Niclas Carlsson (YP39) scored a cracking goal as well.

[video=youtube;hWv2R95rwfs]

League: Trelleborg 1-1 Tord

Yet another away draw, Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us the lead but from then on we were getting battered. It was only a matter of time before we conceded, we did so in the 61st min but still held on for a point.

League: Tord 4-0 AIK

:eek: I hope ArWo is pleased. We humiliated them and deserved to win by such a big margin as well. Niclas Carlsson (YP39) opened the scoring early on before Viktor Johansson (YP40) bagged a brace and Erik Carlsson (YP41) added a 4th.

[video=youtube;VRj55tLh6iU]

League: Tord 1-1 Gefle

A very entertaining game which should have had a lot more goals in it. Jonas Andersson (YP49) got his 1st goal for the club in the 71st min to give us the lead but it was cancelled out 10 mins later by a Gefle equaliser.

LeagueTableJuly-9.png

PS: big thanks to Flamers for finding the logo pack and also helping me get it working

Nice win against AIK! :), got me in a good mood for the season premiere in Sweden. Djurgården - AIK on the 4th of April.

Really interesting to se that IFK Göteborg and Malmö FF are top teams whilst some of the other regular title contenders are in the bottom. The Swedish leagues have a tendency to be very flat in point structure, but this shows that the new Stadiums that have been built at least make a difference on FM.

Nice win against AIK! :), got me in a good mood for the season premiere in Sweden. Djurgården - AIK on the 4th of April.

Really interesting to se that IFK Göteborg and Malmö FF are top teams whilst some of the other regular title contenders are in the bottom. The Swedish leagues have a tendency to be very flat in point structure, but this shows that the new Stadiums that have been built at least make a difference on FM.

I will keep a look out for some Swedish results in future.

The league can get very strange, teams like AIK and Djurgarden keep switching between challenging for the title and fighting relegation within a couple of seasons.

August 2028

League: IFK Goteborg 2-0 Tord

Our incredible away drawing streak finally ends with an inevitable loss against runaway leaders Goteborg. 2 1st half goals put the result beyond doubt, we performed better in the 2nd half but were still some way off ever changing the scoreboard.

League: Tord 1-1 Orebro

Really need to be winning these if we want a European spot. Things got off to the worst possible start when Bojan Olsson (YP29) got sent off after just 33 seconds for what appears to be elbowing someone off the ball, what an idiot. Despite this Hakan Larsson (YP35) gave us the lead just 2 mins later. We held on comfortably up until the last few mins where we gifted them a goal and threw away 2 points.

League: Malmo FF 3-0 Tord

Another awful away performance although it was against one of the best teams in the division.

League: Tord 4-0 Syrianska

A fantastic comeback after the 3-0 loss. Jorgen Melki (YP37) gave us the lead in the 24th min before Erik Carlsson (YP41) scored a quick double to make it 3-0 at the break. W let off the gas in the 2nd half but that didn't stop Niclas Carlsson (YP39) adding a 4th late on.

LeagueTableAug-8.png

Archived