FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hazard & Coentrao :thup: They've been boss for me.

Dzeko and Babacar :( I want now!!!! :p

Liverpool 3-0 Birmingham

Nando

Gerrard

Hazard

:cool:

Thanks mate Kevin & Dodo are for the future im broke whocares as long as i have a kick ass team only Babel out so far. Itandje i want to get rid of if no offers are made im terminating his contract.

Alright lads will be on my save in a bit for about an hr as up early again for work tomorrow then have 2 days off :D

Thanks lfc7

By the way what skin is that lfc7 :)?

Just the standard one mate

Why are there only 3 teams qualifying for the champions league?

Spurs won the Champions League

Cant see them here on my iphone i can try 96k thats what i offered him he accepted.

He's after 155K, wants to match top earner, no chance in me getting him on anything cheaper, gunna have to just go with it I think tbh.

Not risking losing out on him for that price!

Aston Villa have made their 100th enquiry to sign Jack Robinson ?

What do you think ? Should I offload him ?

Coentrao and Dodo are my two LBs now.

Hmm, depends how much they can offer, you probably won't have much use with him though with Coentrao and Dodo tbh mate! :thup:

So yeah get rid, if it's a reasonable amount.

lol chelsea just offered me Benayoun on loan hahaha, couldnt stop laughing! I think i've managed to sign the guy whose got potential to be better than gerrard! But got a bad feeling that im gonna get into alotta debt again...need to stop signing everyone by paying over 48 months lol

Alright lads just on for half an hr as am up early tomorrow but am off wed thurs so will get some game time in

Pfft, lightweight! I'm in work tomorrow but still put the hours in! When you adding me on STEAM! :p

End of Season 1 Report Part 2

My top 4 performers (others played well but thought i would stick to 4

Torres

torres20102011.png

Gerrard

gerrard20102011.png

Dzeko

dzeko20102011.png

Agger

agger20102011.png

So far in season 2 i have signed:

Cristico: £7M

Babacar: £13.75M

Suarez: £20.5M

Butland: £1.3M

Afellay: £0

Baston:£0

Outs:

Darby

Poulsen

Aurelio

Lucas

Kuyt

Konchesky

Insua

Degen

N'Gog

I will be on in about an hr lads cya later

What's tactics? What role's you giving to Torres and Dzeko? Hava both players also, men only Torres superb.

Edin Dzeko made his debut scoring 2 goals for Liverpool at home to West Brom!

Liverpool won the match 4-0 with Nando J.Cole getting the other two.

:thup:

Dzeko - Complete Forward

Nando - Poacher

Seems to be working really well :thup:

And the Hodson saga continues.

Been absolutely devastated with injuries recently, all 5 of my other RBs were injured so thought I'd see what effect promoting Hodson into the senior squad and then picking him would have. Result? Played disinterested, gave the ball away at every opportunity and single handedly cost us an easy game we were winning 3-0 to lose 4-3. Had to put Gerrard in at right back in the end (who's also lost all this season's stats for some reason).

I'm not going to sell him, but he is on the transfer list with an asking price of £10million. He's on a 4 year contract and can rot in the reserves. It's not all a complete loss though, I've stuck him on the goalkeeper training schedule with a workload set to none.

In my first save in about December - Gerrard lost all his stats for me (although he was showing in various categories in the premier league stats page).... anyone find out why or how this happens?

Season 2 transfer window shut & I've gone mental after only 2 loans and Shawcross in January I've splashed a bucket load :D

Dudek in for 1 season on 7.5k a week & he is a mentor to Butland.... concedes after 35seconds at home to Middlesborough 2nd game in..... I go on to win 3-2 and forgive him because he is the man!!

I have started Muniain at AML as an inside forward and he has scored 2 in 4 (3 subs + 1 start). Joe Cole seems to falter to 70% condition by 60mins in my pressing tactic so they will share the game time (although I use Cole as defensive winger)

Babacar going mad in the reserves and U18's (hope he doesn't get upset there) plan to give him games in the League cup etc.... should I send Wickham out on loan or keep and develop at the club? What do you think is best?

If Pacheco/Shelvey both continue as they have, they look as though they can go onto challenge Stevie for the AMC slot next season and allow me to pull him back to MC and rest him for longer periods throughout the season.

Paid 2.9mil comp for a 16yo Striker from Roma who looks the nuts and sent out Suso/Silva/Robinson on loan to the Championship... just hope they get regular games not warm the bench.

5175858968_04594056ba_b.jpg

5175253911_3e55d8517c_b.jpg

Excellent first season for me. Really pumped that I got 100 points. Raul Meireles was named the English Player's Player of the Year which is cool and Skrtel, Glen Johnson, Gerrard, Meireles, and Torres were all named in the Players Team of the Year. Torres didn't get as many goals as I would've liked but he made up for it with assists. Was also cool to see a lot of guys getting more goals than I usually see with 7 players having 9 goals or more. Not really sure what I'm looking for in the summer window, possibly another winger as Kuyt is getting older and a central defender.

How is your tactic?

Hazard also hired, but he never plays well.

How is your tactic?

Hazard also hired, but he never plays well.

I run a 4-2-3-1. All of my defenders are set to defense with the center defenders playing very deep especially Carragher. Meireles is my CM-L and he is set to support in a deep lying playmaker role. Lucas is my other CM-R and he's set to central midfielder with defend. Hazard plays AML and is set as an Inside Forward and duty is support. Gerrard is AMC and is set to attacking midfielder and is also support. Kuyt (now Suarez) is set to inside forward attack, though it was winger attack for awhile. Torres is advanced forward in the attack role.

Hazard didn't do very much for me up until about January/February. Then he got comfortable and did very well.

Ok a few games in, work is killing me and haven't gotten too deep into the season. Managed to off Itandje, Babel, and the big Greek before the end of the transfer window, which helped to get the wages back in the black.

Results so far:

4-0 Kalmar (Gerrard 2, Torres 2)

2-0 Kalmar (Lukaku 2)

3-1 Everton (Baines OG, Defour, Donovan)

3-2 M. Tel-Aviv (Defour, Torres 2, Gerrard sent off 3rd min)

2-1 Fulham (Gerrard, Torres)

6-0 M. Tel-Aviv (Kuyt 2, Pacheco 2, Maxi, N'Gog)

3-0 Man City (Lukaku 2, Kuyt)

I'm having Cole tutor Shelvy but I think Gerrard should do that no? Other than that Torres is out for 3 weeks, came just before the international break so hopefully be without him for just one more game but Lukaku helped out, took City down away from home with a brace, they were missing a bunch of their big names through injury though.

just starting my third season now....

haven't really brought anyone in except chelsea's ivanovich for 5mil on 50k a week who is gona be my right back for alot of the big games. Found a few quality regens :) have three of them coming to me from brazil when they reach 18 and i also have a left back who is wanted by almost every top club in europe so he must have some good potential :D

Morning mates!

Got 3 days off so I'll happily spend most of my time on the game (Y) !

Little updates :

Got hammered 4-1 by Barca in the CL round 16 1st Leg . I still have to play the 2nd Leg .Think thats it in Europe this season!

In the PL, things are better . Still 8 pts clear at the top of the table after 28 games.

Beat WBA and Bristol City in the 3rd and 4th round of the FA Cup. Boro next in the 5th Round.

Next game against Man Utd , League Cup Final !

Finally got some proper game time over the wknd. Havent had the internet at home to update on here tho

Stevie downloaded your training, seems to be working well for the young players

30 games in the PL season and i'm second 2 points behind United and have a 4 point cushion on 3rd place. looks like its going to be between the 2 of us in the race for number 19. have a tough run in tho with my last 4 games being spurs, Villa, Everton and MANU!! with Villa being the only 1 at home. have to win all my games which might be a struggle as i'm not scoring many goals. think i have 47 in the 30 games.

Knocked out of the LC & FA both Cupsets too which put me under some pressure.

went mad spending in the first window spending 100m most if it over 48 months but after that i never use the option again, only spend what i have. 3 players signed on frees joining in the summer now too, Taiwo for LB, Camacho for DM cover and Baston for Upfront.

will be planning on a mass clear out as selling players straight off was proving difficult. have a number of players on loan who will all be sold off and want to cut around 6-7 players from the first team squad too and add 3/4 quality players.

will be looking at selling Jones, Konchecky, Aurelio, J Cole, Maxi, Jova (agger seems to be edging for a move to barca) can't remember who's on loan from the first window, Kuyt, Insua, aqua, skrtel, poulsen maybe 1 other all going too.

If Agger leaves a big CB is needed to come in so looking at Kjaer, May bring in M'villa of Veloso and let Lucas go and A.Johnson for the right wing as an inside forward

Havent started well in the league 1 loss & 2 draws Torres & Dzeko havent played yet both got injured was lucky in the draws was losing both games & scored in the last 5 mins could have had 3 loses but once i get both back hopefully ill start climbing up the table.

Archived