FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive tried a bit of everything upto now, he just wont score although he did hit the net just now as an advanced forward. won the game 3-1 shelvey and skrtl getting the other 2.

EDIT: man city just offered me tevez for 11m :o

put in a sneaky 10m over 48 months bid, probably coudnt afford his wages anyway.

Anybody seeing improvements to players through training? Not understanding it at all, and not a single player has a green/red arrow to their stats!!

Do you have match preperation training set to high or very high?

On the highest setting it takes up 50% of players training time, so they have less chance to improve their attributes.

Also learning a PPM or a new position takes 10% each I think so worst case a player might only spend 30% of their time on regular training.

On the highest setting it takes up 50% of players training time, so they have less chance to improve their attributes.

Also learning a PPM or a new position takes 10% each I think so worst case a player might only spend 30% of their time on regular training.

That makes alot of sense. Thankyou. It was set to v. high as i was trying to blend the team during pre-season and forgot to tone it down. Its now on Average. Will see if that makes a difference.

Started my Liverpool save. Didnt get awfully busy in the transfer market.:

Ins: M Diarra on loan, R Santa Cruz on loan, Montolivo: £18.25m, Mata : 26M

Out: Lucas: 4m

Found it harder to sell players than previous years, which is probably realistic. The contract negotiations is a good feature. I'm plaaying a 4-4-1-1 formation with Gerard playiing off Torres. Only one game played in the premiership against Man City away. Torres was injured so had to put Mata up front. Came away with a good 2-0 result :)

Team should look like this once everyone is fit:

GK: REINA

DR: JOHNSON

DL: KONCHESKY/AURELIO

DC: CARRA

DC: AGGER/SKRTEL

MR: COLE

ML: MATA

MC: MEIRELES

MC: MONTOLIVO

AMC: GERRARD

ST: TORRES

Hoping that Montolivo will turn out to be the same kind of player as alonso was, controlling the game form midfield and a good passer while Meireles does the defensive duties. And hopefully Torres and Gerrard will look after the goalscoring!!

Yeah, but its hard to find a really good AML, with a right foot, who can finish well, and Vice Versa. I'll go on a scout trip though :p

Although he's young and will take a bit to develop, I had all that success with James Rodriguez. I trained him to play on the right and he did great.

Where about on the match preperation does it tell you the settings for training? cant find it

Started my Liverpool save. Didnt get awfully busy in the transfer market.:

Ins: M Diarra on loan, R Santa Cruz on loan, Montolivo: £18.25m, Mata : 26M

Out: Lucas: 4m

Found it harder to sell players than previous years, which is probably realistic. The contract negotiations is a good feature. I'm plaaying a 4-4-1-1 formation with Gerard playiing off Torres. Only one game played in the premiership against Man City away. Torres was injured so had to put Mata up front. Came away with a good 2-0 result :)

Team should look like this once everyone is fit:

GK: REINA

DR: JOHNSON

DL: KONCHESKY/AURELIO

DC: CARRA

DC: AGGER/SKRTEL

MR: COLE

ML: MATA

MC: MEIRELES

MC: MONTOLIVO

AMC: GERRARD

ST: TORRES

Hoping that Montolivo will turn out to be the same kind of player as alonso was, controlling the game form midfield and a good passer while Meireles does the defensive duties. And hopefully Torres and Gerrard will look after the goalscoring!!

Welcome to the thread :) and good luck

Where about on the match preperation does it tell you the settings for training? cant find it

should be the 2nd tab along above where the 3 pictures of your tactics are.

on my save, just played a mid season friendly against wakefield to get morale up ad boost confidence, won 5-0 that really helped with squad morale.

should be the 2nd tab along above where the 3 pictures of your tactics are.

on my save, just played a mid season friendly against wakefield to get morale up ad boost confidence, won 5-0 that really helped with squad morale.

All thats there is tactic fimiliarity levels

4 minutes gone, fellani gets sent off, 4 minutes later dzeko puts us 1 up.

EDIT: son heung-min scored 2-0 liverpool. artwata scored a pentalty 2-1.

BRILLIANT torres intercepts a backbass on the half way line, runs towards the keeper thier entire defence chase him keeper moves off his line torres passes it through the hordes of blue dzeko puts it into an empty net

3-1 latest score

Really need some help with some tactics if anyone can spare me some advice?

currently playing as follows

4-2-3-1

GK: Reina

RB:Johnson

CB: Carragher

CB: Skrtel/Agger

LB: Konchesky/Aurelio

MLC: Poulsen/Lucas (Ball winner)

MRC: Raul Meireles/Jonjo Shelvey/Gerrard

AML:Cole/Babel(winger)

AMR:Kuyt/Maxi (winger)

AMC: Gerrard/Cole (attacking mid)

STC: Torres/Ngog(advanced forward)

I started off the season well but my form has become terrbile my match tactic prep bars are almost full yet my team concedes silly goals has anyone got any advice for me? is a 4-2-3-1 a bad setup for the current liverpool side? any help would be welcome!

The 4-2-3-1 is liverpools best formation with the current squad.

try pulling the CMs bad to give the defense some stably.

I never play without one DM. I am finding

--DMC DM Support--

------------------------CM DLP Defend---

To be a good combination. You can also try adding the nike defense but i haven't experimented with that yet.

Also try out kuyt/maxi as inside forwards.

Hi new to thread , really need help, creating nothing, dont score Gerrard is invisible, Torres injured. Same team as at the start except Ruiz as ML, Witzel as MC and coentrao as LB and Boubacar as striker.

I play 4-4-1-1 and dont have a chance i use Gerrard as a attacking midfielder but he dont do anything, i dont think the team is bad so it has be my tactics which i have changed 10 times by now, frustration hits the roof.

What kind of tactics do u use for Liverpool that seam to work? i know u got other players but i havent changed much really.

Any help is appreciated.

Just managed my debut competitive match (In this current save)

I have made a few signings, who I thought could take the club forward, now & In the future.

Gone for the 4-2-3-1 I spoke about earlier, and I decided to go for the Inside forward option.

So to start off with we desperatly need a AML.

I started by picking who I wanted for my Youth AML, I brought in Luc Castaignos for the tiny fee of £1,900,000 absolutely nothing for a player of his calibre.

Then I needed a guy who was going to be able to lead us to glory from that position, right now! So I chose Jeremy Menez - £15,000,000 - £7.5 up front, and £7.5 over 48months.

Francisco Alcacaer was the next man in. Probably to go with Pacheco in the future. Torres is tutoring him, and they love each other already. £1,7000,000 in compensation made the deal.

Ahmed Khalil also came in for £850k, though needed to be loaned out to Genk.

Started to then bolster the depth of the defence.

Matteo Musacchio from Villarreal came in to partner Danny Wilson, as I'm going to get shut of Skrtel or Agger, or both A.S.A.P - Agger might be the first to go as Barcelona want him. £11,250,000 - £6mil upfront, £5.25mil over 48months - brought Matteo to the club. He'll be an absolute star.

Obviously I then brought in Fabio Coentrao - no explantion needed. £8,500,000

And Thorgan Hazard was the final man to join us, for £3mil, will be 3rd choice behind Meireles and Shelvey.

Rabotnicki, at home, 1st leg of the 3rd Round Qual.

and this is how it went

LiverpoolvRabotnickiSplitView.png

Luc Castaignos had one of the best debut games I had ever seen. I think he could of gone on to get a hat-trick if I hadn't taken him off, to give Milan a chance. He's being tutored by Dirk Kuyt and loving it. Luc could quickly become a fan favourite I think.

and to top it off. Here is my new Fitness coach.

JamieCarragherProfile_StaffAttributes.png

EDIT: Right now I just saw Steven Gerrard wanted to become a future manager aswell, so I told him I think he would be a good one.. and again, he wanted to start straight away! I think its a little easy to get a player to want to become a manger. Didn't they usually have to go through a FA Coaching course, in previous years? Like in real life?

StevenGerrardProfile_StaffAttributes.png

Back from work, got all tonight and tomorrow so i finally get chance to get stuck into my season :D

Scouring the world looking for players at the moment, managed to sign Lucas Digne £3.5mill (LB) Jesus Pastor for Free (DM) & in negotiations for Kevin £2.4mill (CM) I'm remaining hopeful that Fabio Coentrao will choose us and not City but have a back-up in Maxwell planned as Barcelona have put him on the Transfer List so i might take the option to loan with a view to buy.

Thinking of loaning Santa Cruz as-well but think i'd then neglect using N'Gog or Pacheco as much :/

EDIT: As predicted Fabio Coentrao chose City :( oh well i'll put in a loan move for Maxwell.

[video=youtube;YWLqOklK3_w]

torres goal V birmingham

How do you post your youtube videos like that?

Hi new to thread , really need help, creating nothing, dont score Gerrard is invisible, Torres injured. Same team as at the start except Ruiz as ML, Witzel as MC and coentrao as LB and Boubacar as striker.

I play 4-4-1-1 and dont have a chance i use Gerrard as a attacking midfielder but he dont do anything, i dont think the team is bad so it has be my tactics which i have changed 10 times by now, frustration hits the roof.

What kind of tactics do u use for Liverpool that seam to work? i know u got other players but i havent changed much really.

Any help is appreciated.

Try Gerrard as a Treq also what riole you playing your striker?

Latest Results

Arsenal 3-2 Liverpool - League

Dzeko

Gerrard

AA Gent 1-1 Liverpool - EL 4th Qual 1st leg

Kuyt

Liverpool 2-2 Man U - League

Torres x2

Liverpool 3-3 AA Gent - EL 4th Qualm 2nd leg lost on away goals they got 2 pens in the last 5 mins WTF

Pacheco x2

Kuyt

Archived