Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when work goes crazily fast, I did a couple little things on a car... and it was already lunch!

Then, when I came back from lunch, attempted to get a car going... when it finally started, it was time to go home :D!

Aha history, must be about what 700 years old?

About that yeah. There's lots of them dotted around Andalusia.

The row of olive trees along the lane to the left of that tower though, are even older. They're thought to be over a thousand years old.

Anything except anal... it just isn't for me.

Oh boy.

About that yeah. There's lots of them dotted around Andalusia.

The row of olive trees along the lane to the left of that tower though, are even older. They're thought to be over a thousand years old.

Best olives in the world come from trees about +1200 years old they say.

I have a question. Now it might seem daft. There's a girl I like from work that I've known since we were at secondary school. Now we didn't talk much at school but since we've worked at the same place we talk a lot more and get along well. The thing is I like her but out of previous times of liking a girl that was a friend and it hasn't worked out. So I'm not sure what I should do?

Did she give any signal whatsoever?

If not then noooooooooooooooo don't try.

Well, I don't know. This is the problem. Never really been good a judging women :(. I really am struggling on what to do. My mate told me that I'm quite bad that I haven't asked as I never know what she'll say. But if she says no then it will just make life awkward.

You could always try.

You could have sex at work if it works out. :p

Responding to your first sentence, I could. There is a group of us going bowling tomorrow, so I will talk to her a bit more tomorrow :). The thing is though should I ask if she would like to go cinema with me on Sunday or something? Is this a good idea or not?

The image of this is brilliant...

NF: "Wanna go cinema?"

Girl: "Sure."

NF: "Was hoping you would say that! Here is a list of every movie showing and at what times. I have personally arranged this list in the amount of syllables in each movies title, I also have used a highly detailed 'star rating' system, if you look... the ones with 3 stars are what I personally think are the better movies. I have also arranged a perfectly working excel spreadsheet, which allows you to choose a time and it will show the movies showing and also predict the amount of toilet breaks you will need during the film and when to take them to avoid epic scenes."

--

Dude, I am not sure if Will Smith is still doing the whole "Hitch" thing, but I have his number if you are struggling that much?

The image of this is brilliant...

NF: "Wanna go cinema?"

Girl: "Sure."

NF: "Was hoping you would say that! Here is a list of every movie showing and at what times. I have personally arranged this list in the amount of syllables in each movies title, I also have used a highly detailed 'star rating' system, if you look... the ones with 3 stars are what I personally think are the better movies. I have also arranged a perfectly working excel spreadsheet, which allows you to choose a time and it will show the movies showing and also predict the amount of toilet breaks you will need during the film and when to take them to avoid epic scenes."

--

Dude, I am not sure if Will Smith is still doing the whole "Hitch" thing, but I have his number if you are struggling that much?

Ty, this made me smile and chuckle:thup:. Although it isn't true. I probably won't even get as far as asking her as I haven't got the confidence to :(.

Shogun 2 :cool:, 15th of March. Ooooh man can't wait.

Not with Richard Chamberlain in it again... surely?

Remember watching that series though. Pretty good for the time. That nasty samurai bloke with the topknot that lopped the fisherman's head off for not showing him respect. :)

I have a question. Now it might seem daft. There's a girl I like from work that I've known since we were at secondary school. Now we didn't talk much at school but since we've worked at the same place we talk a lot more and get along well. The thing is I like her but out of previous times of liking a girl that was a friend and it hasn't worked out. So I'm not sure what I should do?

Is she showing any signs of "more than just liking" you in return though? Are you getting those sort of signals?

If so, just go for it. If you're already good friends, then talk to her about it. Tell her you're shy or feel embarrassed and that if she doesn't feel the same way, there's no hard feelings and you're happy to just be friends. Obviously don't tell her you've had "private moments" with Pamela Hand and her five sisters, with her in mind...

:p

Is she showing any signs of "more than just liking" you in return though? Are you getting those sort of signals? If so, just go for it. If you're already good friends, then talk to her about it. Tell her you're shy or feel embarrassed and that if she doesn't feel the same way, there's no hard feelings and you're happy to just be friends.

I don't know whether she is showing signals. That's the problem. From past experiences and from friends past experiences. If they have ever told a girl they like her, it's never the same after as their is always awkwardness. Tbh I don't know what to do and it's annoying me now :(.

I don't know whether she is showing signals. That's the problem. From past experiences and from friends past experiences. If they have ever told a girl they like her, it's never the same after as their is always awkwardness. Tbh I don't know what to do and it's annoying me now :(.

Well, you can always try some classic chat up lines...

Do you like jewellery?

Suck my c**k, it's a gem!

Do you like fruit?

Suck my c**k, it's a peach!

Put your helmet on babe... you're going through the headboard!

Of course, if you get slapped and she never talks to you again after using such lines, we accept no responsibility whatsoever ;)

Haha. I probably would get slapped if I said any of them. I think I'll just stick to talking to her and seeing where it goes from there. Like I said earlier in the thread. There is a group of us going out tomorrow. There is a slight problem as my mate who said I was stupid not to have asked her also likes her :(. So we may have a problem there. He said I should still ask her though.

Cinema on a first date? No. You need to go somewhere where you can talk, even if it is someone you know already, as you do in this case.

It's not even a first date mate as I haven't got the guts to ask her :(. I need to. I was hoping to ask her tonight as I think I could but I haven't spoke to her yet.

If I do ask where do you suggest going or what I do?

Have you any idea of the sort of things she likes?

Not alot no :(. I know she does or did do D of E and liked that. I also know that she's not too much of an outgoing, outgoing person. Like going to clubs and bars and stuff. Apart from that not a lot.

Apart from cinema, I have no idea what I could do? Like have I said though my mate likes her and I haven't asked her yet. I will do soon and just need some ideas as I can't go in to it without not having an idea.

6,000 square metres. Here's where we are...

<snip>

Looks brilliant, would love to live somewhere like that. Or at least have it as a holiday home anyway. How far from the nearest town/shops are you?

Anything except anal... it just isn't for me.

Shame :(

So any ideas?

Just go for dinner somewhere, nowhere too fancy, but not McDonalds either :p Just like a restaurant in town?

Well, I have been talking to her for about half hour or maybe a bit longer. Just talking about to tomorrow and how I said I would meet her and then we would meet the rest of them at the meet point. She seemed happy enough with that. I then started talking to her about other things and have just asked her whether she would like to do something on Sunday with me if she wasn't to busy. Like go watch a film or something. She responded positively enough. Better than expected tbh and whilst nothing is set in stone as she doesn't know when she has to go back to uni.

Looks brilliant, would love to live somewhere like that. Or at least have it as a holiday home anyway. How far from the nearest town/shops are you?

Only about ten ten minutes or so drive from Loja or Huétor-Tájar. Takes about 40 minutes to drive to Granada city.

I love where I am. Within an hour and a half drive, I can be down to the coast, up in the Sierra Nevada skiing or out in the desert of Almeria. There's five flights a day from Granada airport to Madrid or Barcelona. I've been planning to have a long weekend in each of those cities and hopefully see a football match, for the last six years I've lived here. Just haven't had the time yet.

What a day!

Went to the match. Granada C.F. stuffed Real Betis 3-0 in front of a very vocal full-house. Fantastic atmosphere :thup:

Also found out that Spain's European Championship group I qualifying match against the Czech Republic will be played at Granada's Nuevo Los Cármenes stadium too! Will definitely be going to see that! :thup:

Get home in time to see the F.A. Cup draw, Man Utd get Crawley at home! The Red Devils against... The Red Devils! :thup:

Great stuff. I love football! :D

Archived