Footie Gamble - gamble on games with pretend cash *SPOILERS*

Razzler

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Lost so much money on that England game :D.

Am thinking about putting 10k on Netherlands winning but after the last few games, I'm not quite sure. Surely the Dutch can't mess up, though?

Edit: Just saw that I put 2.5k on a draw (7.5k on a win for England) instead of all 10k on England. Lucky escape!

I took a hammering last night, I am nearly broke and there's some close games today in which I could go either way or the odds are rubbish.

Pointless betting on Dutch win, got to go correct score on that. Denmark/'Roon could go either way, gambled on Denmark winning as Cameroon looked awful the other day

stuck 10k on england, if i lose that i'm gonna save the rest of my remaining cash for 2nd round :D
Oh, that's a given, I have 10K on England too, got to go big now, I'm in the hole. Any more losses and I'm gonna start pimping myself out to support my habit
its england, its not a given!

i hate this game boo hoo!!!

It's up to £20k now, for the past couple of days I think.

I pulled myself back from the brink with £20k on Denmark winning yesterday. Today I've got £20k on Italy and £20k on Ivory Coast to beat Brazil. What the hell, all or nothing. This time tomorrow I'll be top or back down to a pittance. Woo-hoo. :D

Edit: Just noticed Drogba at 10/1 for FGS too. Got to be worth a £2k punt...

Really? Bloody hell, I missed out then, could have been bolder with my Denmark prediction. Don't tell me this has been since the beginning of the 2nd round of group games? :D Probably saved me money by not bidding more on England then

I think it has been since the second games started, yeah.

I'm totally cheating, by the way, having set up a second account to make up for my dismal and destructive gambling over the past few days :D

Gone for Paraguay (£500) and Italy (£20k) today.

A few of those games were the odds don't look great or too risky then I chuck some 500 and 1K on a few correct scores where the odds will individually return more than my total outlay, this isn't probably sensible in the real world of betting and shows why I don't really bet, I don't like risk :p

I also set up fun accounts for my wife and daughter so we could have our own mini league. My daughter predicts scores based on which flags and names she likes best and currently leads the league by about £24k at £112k overall, having guessed 9 correct scores out of 26 so far (including the two England draws).

She's FIVE. :D

Woo, had some money on 2-0 Paraguay. Unfortunately I also had some smaller amounts on a lot of other outcomes which are gonna take away from my profits, but I should be going up a few places at least.

EDIT: Oh, and if Italy don't win, I'm screwed.

Had 8k on Paraguay winning at 1k on them winning 2-0 :cool: Should've put more on the score though.

Have 10k on Italy winning and 1k on them winning 2-1. Have some money on a draw too. Cmon!

Thinking of putting 10k on Brazil for tonight. Might put 20k if I get some money from the Italy game. The Ivory Coast odds look really good though...

You know the missus is gonna use this a reason to handle the money and dish you out a small portion of 'beer money' per week whilst she handles the rest, right :D

After the Italy result I wouldn't trust me with peanut money tbh, let alone anything else. :(

Come on Ivory Coast, otherwise I'm stuffed...

Archived