goalsstorm

This tactic is just ****ing brilliant lol

Thanks vu duc tu, really!

Wanted to check if it worked with lower team and now with Fulham played 7 matches and won them all.

This includes a 1-3 win away against the much better Tottenham.

Goals scored: 21 conceded: 3

The players from Fulham do get tired quickly, but I think that has to do with the quality of the players

But really good tactic man!

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been using v2 for the ocational match every now and then (when i have thought its suitable to go hyper attacking), much since I want to keep to the new tactic creator thingy

had i not advanced into a new session i could maybe have tried to figure out how to do a highlight pkm, but thats not to be now with my 5th session just started

(if my memory is correct) the goals come from my defence geting overlaped once, Mexes was also having a sucky game by his standards, fast strikers + does not dive into tackles is a bad combo, so yeah he got skined once (or was it twise?) giving up holes in my defence (the ccc came from this atleast), both Motta and Criscito crocked, Riise not registered to play CL (same with Cafiero, even if he sucks at the level i was playing), this ment i had to plonk my left back Taiwo on the right while my promesing regen Scardina played on the left

theoreticaly i could just have done some tweeks and shut the shop at 5-1, but since i was trashing them i saw no reason to...

line up used:

Roma-Bayernlineup.png

In this tac.2 FB often are crocked in the end of the match,because they have to run much,please replace them when thier condition remain 68-70%

This tactic is just ****ing brilliant lol

Thanks vu duc tu, really!

Wanted to check if it worked with lower team and now with Fulham played 7 matches and won them all.

This includes a 1-3 win away against the much better Tottenham.

Goals scored: 21 conceded: 3

The players from Fulham do get tired quickly, but I think that has to do with the quality of the players

But really good tactic man!

wow,Fulham:eek:.Too good,mate.Glad because your result:score 3goal/per match and only get 3 goal against in 7 game.keep up good work:thup:

In this tac.2 FB often are crocked in the end of the match,because they have to run much,please replace them when thier condition remain 68-70%
my team is built to use runing fullbacks, so fitness aint an issue, i simply had my first chose right back (motta) and criscito injuried, so i was forced to play a left back on the right and use a prospect on the left

my team is built to use runing fullbacks, so fitness aint an issue, i simply had my first chose right back (motta) and criscito injuried, so i was forced to play a left back on the right and use a prospect on the left

In my experiment when use this tac,replace 1 or 2 FB in the end of the match,because his condition reduce.Replace them help to avoid the opposite attack from 2 flank

Absolute 2 FB in this tac have only duty:defend,they don't contribute much in attack

My 2FBs often assisst 3-5 goals in per match,score max:3 goals(if he have PPM:run forward when nescessary)

Show me some tweaks which U used?I abosolute about your opinion

In my experiment when use this tac,replace 1 or 2 FB in the end of the match,because his condition reduce.Replace them help to avoid the opposite attack from 2 flank

Absolute 2 FB in this tac have only duty:defend,they don't contribute much in attack

My 2FBs often assisst 3-5 goals in per match,score max:3 goals(if he have PPM:run forward when nescessary)

Show me some tweaks which U used?I abosolute about your opinion

I have not done any tweeks to v2 tacitc yet, but like i said, I have bought players capable to motor up and down the pitch (fast, good stamina and fitness), and my full backs was already preforming a similar role in my own 4-2-3-1 tactic

most of the time I make my subs on midfield since that where i can impact the match the most, and usaly its the midfielders that gets burned out fastest (since i dont have the same amount of focus on fitness for them)

next time i pick up the goalsstrom for a match i think i will try un-tick'ing the tight marking on the defence, to see if it gives more structure, and prevents my defence from geting draged apart so much

I have not done any tweeks to v2 tacitc yet, but like i said, I have bought players capable to motor up and down the pitch (fast, good stamina and fitness), and my full backs was already preforming a similar role in my own 4-2-3-1 tactic

most of the time I make my subs on midfield since that where i can impact the match the most, and usaly its the midfielders that gets burned out fastest (since i dont have the same amount of focus on fitness for them)

next time i pick up the goalsstrom for a match i think i will try un-tick'ing the tight marking on the defence, to see if it gives more structure, and prevents my defence from geting draged apart so much

Show me your result with new tweak:D

frank, are you using the teamtalks of 2007 an its working in FM10 ?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

I also used it,eltjon.But at now,I also ask assistant manager because he have determination:19,motivating:19,man management:19,I believe him completly

ok this has been my worst start with Arsenal EVER wtf

lost to Barca in the friendly, lost to Chelsea and At Madrid and Draw against ****ing Bolton wtf

i also try it with arsenal,rather good,u can see my result in page 1

But I also some trouble in a several games.I'm not sure,but i think the reason is Arsenal play fluid,wider,more CF,play 4-2-3-1 with 2 winger.I also think need buy 1 strong and tall DMC,Denilson and Song are short,Fabregas should play AMC because I need 2 MC tackle well

hey vu duc david villa is good for this tactic?
do you really need to ask? :rolleyes: david villa is good for any tactic, unless he is geting on to much

David villa is the one of the best FC in fm10,I have never used him because he is too awesome:).Beside,his price is too high.I like use young player more

wtf and now a 0-3 win away against Man Utd, this game is really crazy

In my memory,I also win man utd 3-0 in away

I my opinion,in 4 big teams in epl.Arsenal may be have much trouble with use this tac because:

_This tactic attack in the middle,the midfielder need strong and good tackle.the height is also important thing.Song,denilson and fabregas are short

_Arshavin can play well in this tac,I tried him and satisfy him,but walcott isn't suitable(He is only play winger),nasri is injuryed,Van persia doesn't play well if set him in AMC(I also try him FC and score much,but when set him play AMC,absolute he didn't play well)

_Beside,Arsenal is used to play fluid,wider and more CF,attack 2 flank

I use Communication and Psychological Warfare book for handling team talks and team morale. Since I did that, my players are very rarely under Superb morale.

http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/tactics-ebooks/communication-psychological-warfare-10/

Sure it costs 8 GBP, but for me it was worth it. It also has a section on press conferences but I have not delved into that yet.

can u say FB which do u have(the screen of him)

In the first season,u can buy DL/R : rafinha , renan , badstuber , criscito,Cesar Azpilicueta

DR/DL - Heading, Tackling, Decisions, Passing,Stamina,Pace

can u say FB which do u have(the screen of him)

In the first season,u can buy DL/R : rafinha , renan , badstuber , criscito,Cesar Azpilicueta

DR/DL - Heading, Tackling, Decisions, Passing,Stamina,Pace

i have the orginal Fullback from Palermo the same ones that start , they arent soo good i might have to buy new ones im losing i think because of them

i have the orginal Fullback from Palermo the same ones that start , they arent soo good i might have to buy new ones im losing i think because of them

yeah,hope your team will defend better

Note:u also should replace 2 FB in the end of match when his condition remain 68-70%

yeah,hope your team will defend better

Note:u also should replace 2 FB in the end of match when his condition remain 68-70%

ah ok cool , and is there a big difference if i go on holiday and play the games ive been testing both ways...

Okay this is getting a bit crazy...

As posted earlier, I won Champions League with Rosenborg, then went on to win the Euro SuperCup and the Club World Championship.

Everything's fine, the new season begins and I'm in CL 1st knockout round...

Then I decide to invest on the market, so I buy a defensive all-rounder newgen (with brilliant defensive attributes), a decent younger CB, and Adam Vass, who I'm retraining as "ball-playing defender".

So I play against Standard Liege in the knockout round, and much to my chagrin we're 2-3 down at halftime, with all goals condeded on defensive mistakes by Vass and by the New Guy.

It ends 5-5 after two more blunders.

I say, ok, it's just a coincidence... issue a warning for ****poor performance and everything's fine.

Quarterfinals against Porto, another 5-5, with even more defensive horrors... This time I freaked out and closed the game.

The odd thing is, I'm now reverting to the old defensive pair, and it's working better... Despite them being less talented and with lower attributes than the new guys...

How is that possible?

P.S. I'm still using V2... I don't like the "classic" layout of the newer versions

Okay this is getting a bit crazy...

As posted earlier, I won Champions League with Rosenborg, then went on to win the Euro SuperCup and the Club World Championship.

Everything's fine, the new season begins and I'm in CL 1st knockout round...

Then I decide to invest on the market, so I buy a defensive all-rounder newgen (with brilliant defensive attributes), a decent younger CB, and Adam Vass, who I'm retraining as "ball-playing defender".

So I play against Standard Liege in the knockout round, and much to my chagrin we're 2-3 down at halftime, with all goals condeded on defensive mistakes by Vass and by the New Guy.

It ends 5-5 after two more blunders.

I say, ok, it's just a coincidence... issue a warning for ****poor performance and everything's fine.

Quarterfinals against Porto, another 5-5, with even more defensive horrors... This time I freaked out and closed the game.

The odd thing is, I'm now reverting to the old defensive pair, and it's working better... Despite them being less talented and with lower attributes than the new guys...

How is that possible?

P.S. I'm still using V2... I don't like the "classic" layout of the newer versions

U had dramatic games,yeah.

May be new footballer integrate with new club,I think his adaptability isn't high

I think U can set MC->DMC if u don't like use wizard tactic,to defend better.It is the important point in V3,I want 2MC only support and defend,yeah

thank,Vu duc.this is briliant tactic

Try it with Sunderland,play 10 game and have result w9 d1(draw chelsea 2-2 away,chelsea is strong team)

Goal:31,conceded:7,too wonderful

I believe it absolute work wonderful with weak team.

thank,Vu duc.this is briliant tactic

Try it with Sunderland,play 10 game and have result w9 d1(draw chelsea 2-2 away,chelsea is strong team)

Goal:31,conceded:7,too wonderful

I believe it absolute work wonderful with weak team.

ok.ice cream.keep up good result:thup:

Can u say more information about your team,your result,the players which u have?

I deleted the last save game,but I played with AC Milan.First game against lecce i've beated them 5-1,next game against Brescia they beated me

4-1 at Away game.

This is a quite good attacking tactic but i concede each game,I just don't know why.

I will give it a shot with a new save game to give a more accurate feedback.

The V3 is the latest right ? I'm not missing anything ?

Archived