goalsstorm

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ RBKalle

My thoughts are the same.

Using Ver2 [for 10.3 patch] (earlier version) i have won CL with Lech Poznan and WC as Ivory Coast.

Through the middle (2.1.1)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23049327/goalstorm-for_patch_10.3-V2.1.1_Newcastle_Apr_2012_.tac

and best version in my opinion (2.0)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23049368/goalsstorm_Ver2_made_for_patch10.3_Notts_Co_Mar_2031_.tac

ok!!!

sorry because respond lately.I'm busy because my exam.I creat a new tac.The important in this tac isI set 2MC same to support and defend.It is help my team balance in attack and defend,will have 6 or 7 player in defend and the same in attack.

This is link:http://www.filefront.com/16827125/goalstorm-tactic-V3-Everton-Dec-2010.tac/

Note:If 2 MC have PPM Gets forward whenever possibe,U should recommend him not get forward.It isn't good for your team when countered attack

In this tac,I change CF of 3AMC,2MC.Set 2MC same to defend+support.I only set 2 DC man marking,another player zonal marking.3AMC and FC run for deep:mixed

this is result trying with everton

ok!!!

sorry because respond lately.I'm busy because my exam.I creat a new tac.The important in this tac isI set 2MC same to support and defend.It is help my team balance in attack and defend,will have 6 or 7 player in defend and the same in attack.

Which is diffent between new and old tac?

I said above:)

@ RBKalle

My thoughts are the same.

Using Ver2 [for 10.3 patch] (earlier version) i have won CL with Lech Poznan and WC as Ivory Coast.

Through the middle (2.1.1)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23049327/goalstorm-for_patch_10.3-V2.1.1_Newcastle_Apr_2012_.tac

and best version in my opinion (2.0)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23049368/goalsstorm_Ver2_made_for_patch10.3_Notts_Co_Mar_2031_.tac

Why don't u like wizard tactic?I still creat new tactic and then convert to classic,I don't think 2 tactic have the difference

Result with everton

EPL

A:Bolton 2-0

H:Hull 4-0

A:Liverpool:2-1

H:Stoke 5-1

A:Man UTD 1-1

H:Mancity 3-0

A:Westham 3-2

H:Postmouth 6-0

A:Sunderland 2-0

H:Wigan 3-0

A:Totenham 2-1

League cup

H:Notts 7-0

Very good,I will try to final season

ok,good result.Glad:thup::thup::thup::thup:

Great tactic...Won the EPL with Everton in my first season with 3 games remaining:

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/englishpremierdivisionr.png/

The tactic is a bit leaky at the back but when your out scoring your opponents, who gives a monkeys!!!

Champions League Final

clfinal.png

What a season .....

Here's how I did with Ver2 [for 10.3 patch]

Domestic season is always a comfortable stroll to success, with maybe a couple of draws and an odd loss.

But the truly stunning transformation took place in Champions League... Here we are!

And Dawid Janczyk won the CL Golden Boot for the third year in a row (still playing three qualifying rounds is a big boost to his scoring record ;))

What can I say... stellar tactic... Thank you! :D

P.S. despite the overall overachieving, I've a little concern about this tactic (V2, not the latest one as I don't like the fact the new one is in Classic mode).

Every season I stumble across the odd "you shoot but you can't score" game, where despite dominating we lose 1-0.

Considering the tactic is preset on Overload, how can I make my players push more (or being more effective) when they hit that rough patch?

I glad old tac work with u:thup:

hi vdt...for your last update is better have a left foot or a right foot player in AML and AMR?

and with "run with ball" mixed (always for 3AMC)do you must have only a good passing player?

i have g.rossi(left foot) and neymar(right foot) and not properly two good passing player...

thanks and sorry for my bad english..;)

hi vdt...for your last update is better have a left foot or a right foot player in AML and AMR?

and with "run with ball" mixed (always for 3AMC)do you must have only a good passing player?

i have g.rossi(left foot) and neymar(right foot) and not properly two good passing player...

thanks and sorry for my bad english..;)

I usually use the best passing AMC in AMC©,I set harazd in AMC®,he score and assist same good,I haven't try to set him in AMC(L),I only think 2 AMC(L) and AMC® should have good pace.

Run with ball:mixed,because I don't want him miss ball,I want him have balance in pass,drib and shoot

About the number of pass,the most in team is 2 MC,don't worry about it

Why u release V2 tac?Is V3 better?

the last V2 :2MC move too high.Thus gets a few stupid goal against when countered attack.It is important point in V3.Beside,i also change a few point:marking,CF,closing down

I usually use the best passing AMC in AMC©,I set harazd in AMC®,he score and assist same good,I haven't try to set him in AMC(L),I only think 2 AMC(L) and AMC® should have good pace.

Run with ball:mixed,because I don't want him miss ball,I want him have balance in pass,drib and shoot

About the number of pass,the most in team is 2 MC,don't worry about it

ok thanks...

first game lazio - sampdoria(my team) 0 a 2

29 shots

12 on target

7 clear chances

:thup:

I'm still recommend your tactic,my team play good whenever I meet big team
Try it in a season with totenham,win epl and fa cup,lose chelsea in semifinal league(away goal)

It work very good,I no buy any player.I will upload some screen

again thank mate:):)

the only player which I buy,but I lose him until 30-6-2010.Why???????????????

9diegobuonanotte.png

River Plate’s midfielder Diego Buonanotte has been involved in a fatal car crash after he lost control of his car on an Argentine freeway.

Buonanotte was taken to the hospital with multiple injuries while his three friends who were traveling with him in the car died at the scene of the crash.

The footballer was driving his father’s Peugeot 307 back from a night out when he veered off Autopista 65 and collided with a tree. The accident occurred about 15km outside Clementina, Santa Fe in the interior of Argentina.

The first official news on the accident was provided by Diego Rovea, Fire Department Chief of Clementina, who confirmed that there was only one car involved in the crash.

Another car carrying more friends of Buonanotte also arrived on the scene of the accident afterwards eager to find out what had happened. The footballer is said to have been conscious when he was pulled from the wreckage but had sustained serious injuries.

Eduardo Allegrini, director of the hospital where Buonanotte was taken after the crash, said “(Buonanotte) has fractured his right humerus, right clavicle and has bruised his right lung.” Allegrini clarified that the River player’s condition was stable but he remains in intensive care under observation.

Guillermo Fernández, a firefighter who helped pull Buonanotte from the crash site said, “Diego told us he lost control of the car

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Buonanotte

Archived