goalsstorm

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update result,nescastle win cocacola league,score 146 goal,oh my god,brillant.Moreover,I win league cup,win arsenal 3-0,win mancity 3-0,win totenham 3-2,win liverpool 2-0.at the present,I'm going to play against liverpool at fa cup,I will update later

cocacolachampionship2.png

before,u should use OI.

This is the way which I use:

Closing down:always and show onto foot:weaker footv all of the player ,tight marking:always midfielder and striker.I think it make your player play with more movitation.Beside it help to decrease dengerous from long shot

before,u should use OI.

This is the way which I use:

Closing down:always and show onto foot:weaker footv all of the player ,tight marking:always midfielder and striker.I think it make your player play with more movitation.Beside it help to decrease dengerous from long shot

Are they different now?

Before you said:

_OI before game:

closing down show onto foot

MC always weak foot

AMC always weak foot

AMR/L always weak foot

ST always weak foot

I only say tight marking:always if this player is good player,good long shot,good dribbling

If I play a big team,I often set show onto foot and closing down the FC,play marker of the opposite.

Are they different now?

Before you said:

_OI before game:

closing down show onto foot

MC always weak foot

AMC always weak foot

AMR/L always weak foot

ST always weak foot

I only say tight marking:always if this player is good player,good long shot,good dribbling

If I play a big team,I often set show onto foot and closing down the FC,play marker of the opposite.

I review the game which real barca or arsenal played.I see they play closing down:always,they closing down my defender.It is the reason why they possession well.I also try use OI more and see my team possession better,my player scramble the opposite' ground to decrease the dengerous from counter attack.Beside,my team also avoid the goal against in the end of the match(before if my team hav good result,I hav many goal against from 75' to 90'.The scorer is usually the new player which don't set closing down.My team play more safe in the end of match.

You can see my team possession better in the middle of the ground.If u manage weak team,setting OI is important although I use any tac.

manutdvnottsco.png

chelseavnottsco.png

nottscovstoke2.png

Hey Vu Duc Tu,

Are all these great results for patch 10.3? What would you say is your best tactic for patch 10.3?

I have a doubt...you say that the FC must be fast, but then you say that Cardozo is great and Cardozo is not that fast lol.

Cheers!

I review the game which real barca or arsenal played.I see they play closing down:always,they closing down my defender.It is the reason why they possession well.I also try use OI more and see my team possession better,my player scramble the opposite' ground to decrease the dengerous from counter attack.Beside,my team also avoid the goal against in the end of the match(before if my team hav good result,I hav many goal against from 75' to 90'.The scorer is usually the new player which don't set closing down.My team play more safe in the end of match.

So, it's better to close down always EVERY player?

Hey Vu Duc Tu,

Are all these great results for patch 10.3? What would you say is your best tactic for patch 10.3?

I have a doubt...you say that the FC must be fast, but then you say that Cardozo is great and Cardozo is not that fast lol.

Cheers!

Yes,it is patch 10.3

My team attack through the middle.THus the fast FC will be more advantage.Cardozo play also well in this tac because his finish,anticipation is good.If he get good pass from other player in 16m50 area,he always know what to do.I also use van nistelrooy,he play alos well.May be he don't hav advantage when race with 1 the opposite' defender,But he hav ball in 16m50,he score many goal for my team

NOte:u should set the best passing player is AMC,2 faster player is set AMC(R/L).The right foot player is set AMC(L),the left foot player is set AMC®

Any particular reason for that? There is no "cut inside" instruction on them. Also, if they are played the side of their best foot they cross a lot better. At least, that's what I'm noticing...

Any particular reason for that? There is no "cut inside" instruction on them. Also, if they are played the side of their best foot they cross a lot better. At least, that's what I'm noticing...

I no set cross ball for them

Cross ball rarely

Cross from:Byline

I think the player play better when set him in the role which is weaker foot same messi (he play in AMR although right foot is his weaker foot)

I no set cross ball for them

Cross ball raraly

Cross from:Byline

I think the player play better when set him in the role which is weaker foot same messi (he play in AMR although right foot is his weaker foot)

Have you tried making them switch positions constantly? Or, put "cut inside"? Maybe it will get good results.

I hav never try swap them,but it seem interesting.I will try it

I also have never put cut inside for them,because i ask them train this new PPM but they refuse.I think if u set for a player wide play cut inside which the player don't hav this PPM,it isn't good effect

"I'm trying a new tac.I repair a few fault.I hope it work better.May be in a few days.I hope so "

For 10.3 ?

Yes,it is for 10.3.I want it is going to work with weak team.May be I will change in defender to it work better

Hello VU Duc,

Im thinking to change your tactic to classic mode because i dont like the wizard mode. Do you think the results might be different?

Cheers

I don't think the result will be different.But if u don't like it.u can convert to classic.I think it isn't too important

I'm trying this in my new save.

Currently managing Keflavík in Iceland and the Faroese national team.

I just managed to lose 2-4 to Ivory Coast with that tactic, so I suppose it's working fine even with a very modest team.

Also, as I'm short of AMCs, I'm probably switching the two lateral AMCs as wingers/inside forwards, will it affect the tactic badly?

I'm trying this in my new save.

Currently managing Keflavík in Iceland and the Faroese national team.

I just managed to lose 2-4 to Ivory Coast with that tactic, so I suppose it's working fine even with a very modest team.

Also, as I'm short of AMCs, I'm probably switching the two lateral AMCs as wingers/inside forwards, will it affect the tactic badly?

Faroese lose Ivory Coast isn't so bad,but get 4 goal against is bad.I' trying new tac to suit for weak team,I hope it defend better.May be I will up in a few day.

YEs,if u use 2 AMC as winger/inside,it will effect the tactic(I don't know bad or good),because this tac attack through the middle,play short pass,tempo:high.If u don't hav enough 3AMC,u can train AMR/L play new role:AMC

Ok then I'll stick with the roles as they are.

Another thing...

Are touchline shouts "allowed" or do they affect too the tactic? I mean, at times playing with the default OVERLOAD attitude seems a bit too much.

after i start using the below oi the results are here. it seems perfect perfect for now. i only lose chelsea in cl. thanks for the tactic again.

gk :) closing down, show weaker foot

dr/dl closing down, show weaker foot

dc closing down, show weaker foot

dmc, mc, mr, ml, amc, amr, aml, st tight marking, closing down, show weaker foot

http://yfrog.com/6bfixturej

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2803/fixture.jpg

http://yfrog.com/5ksquadnj

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1453/squadn.jpg

I only use these

Retain possession - used when in tight away games when leading 2-1 or 1-0 for example

Work ball into box - used when totally dominating posession but having few clear cut chances

take more risks - if you are winning easily and really want to hand out a beating

all those have worked quite well for me.

Ok then I'll stick with the roles as they are.

Another thing...

Are touchline shouts "allowed" or do they affect too the tactic? I mean, at times playing with the default OVERLOAD attitude seems a bit too much.

It doesn't make a difference that it's overload, because everything "overload" effects has been ticked, rendering changing it useless, it won't do a thing :)

Hi VDT... firstly, very nice OP :thup:

I tried to give it a go on your tactic (the latest one). But i made a few tweak on them. I played Man. City. Since they have not a very good AMC, so I moved AMC (L/R). I took them to be a winger, so there will be AMR, AMC and AML.

I Played wide instead of narrow. I also changed the corner set. DCr (attack far post) i changed to near post flick on and ST i set to be attack far post, replacing DCr.

The result? Wow, never better :p

I will not talk much, will show the screen shot soon as i get home.

So far i leading the league with 13 points margin with Chelsea. Never lost, drawn 4. I do never had a big margin win like u've had VDT. The biggest score i won only 5-0, when i played Ipswich in FA Cup. The rest of the game i win with a narrow margin, although my team scored a lot, about 83 goals and conceeded only not much from 20, i forgot :rolleyes:

I bought several young players and loan them as soon i get them.

I bought Kadlec, douglas costa, marquinhos, sandro, dudu, and in january i bought maicon and sold zabaleta to Sevilla.

Ok...thats all folks... will post screenshots soon... see ya

Archived