goalsstorm

Before I post screen shots as I promised before, I forgot to mention that I used OI and Team Talks from Wolfsong's.

I used OI only for midfielders and strikers, tight marking always, closing down always, tackling hard and show onto weaker foot. When I played big teams such as MU, Chelsea and Arsenal, I alos used OI for fullbacks, the same treatment as midfielders and strikers.

So, not much speaking, here are my screen shoots :

Tactic

Tactic.jpg

My Squad

Squad.jpg

Incredible Adebayor

Adebayor.jpg

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adebayor score many goals.I hav a question:how many goal u hav in a season?(u say your team score 83 goals in first season but I think more.Thus u can up result in epl)

I haven't finished my 1st season yet... It's already 28 games and my City team leading the league by 13 margin points to Chelsea.

Here is the standing league :

LeagueTable.jpg

I dont understand why anybody would want to change this tactic, it works brilliantly for me and i haven't tweaked it at all.

In my first season with Leeds i easily won league 1 and the johnstones paint trophy. I beat liverpool 2-0 at anfield in the 3rd round of the FA Cup using this tactic, i did eventually get knocked out away at man city in round 5.

I have just won the championship in my second season with six games still left to play and i also have an FA Cup semi final tie with Aston Villa to look forward to.

This tactic is amazing!!! It is the best tactic that has appeared on these forums over the last four years. The amount of goals that your team will score is unbelievable yet i still also manage to have the best defensive record in the league as well.

I dont understand why anybody would want to change this tactic, it works brilliantly for me and i haven't tweaked it at all.

In my first season with Leeds i easily won league 1 and the johnstones paint trophy. I beat liverpool 2-0 at anfield in the 3rd round of the FA Cup using this tactic, i did eventually get knocked out away at man city in round 5.

I have just won the championship in my second season with six games still left to play and i also have an FA Cup semi final tie with Aston Villa to look forward to.

This tactic is amazing!!! It is the best tactic that has appeared on these forums over the last four years. The amount of goals that your team will score is unbelievable yet i still also manage to have the best defensive record in the league as well.

basically I do not want to change the tactic at all. I did change the tactic considering my squad doesn't have a good AMC. Petrov and SWP are good to play as a winger, not as an AMC, so I tweak the tactic a little bit just to fit in to my squad.

Before I post screen shots as I promised before, I forgot to mention that I used OI and Team Talks from Wolfsong's.

I used OI only for midfielders and strikers, tight marking always, closing down always, tackling hard and show onto weaker foot. When I played big teams such as MU, Chelsea and Arsenal, I alos used OI for fullbacks, the same treatment as midfielders and strikers.

So, not much speaking, here are my screen shoots :

Tactic

Tactic.jpg

My Squad

Squad.jpg

Incredible Adebayor

Adebayor.jpg

Is there any chance you could send me your tweaked tactic or post it up? I've had success with the original tactic on other saves, but in my longest save I've only got 2 AMC and a fair few young wingers who have a lot of potential that I wouldn't want to see wasted. The system you've developed looks pretty much perfect for my squad, and I'd love to give it a go if you wouldn't mind :)

vu du tuc give us summary for your opp instrucitons latest and your latest team talks pls

Hi matthew,

Sorry because answer your question late.I'm busy and don't hav much time to check.

I will answer

U can view my guide above.I use OI closing down,tight marking because I set my team play tight marking and man marking.Thus use OI will hav good effort

yeah would like to know what touchline instructions, if any, would suit the formation?
I only use these

Retain possession - used when in tight away games when leading 2-1 or 1-0 for example

Work ball into box - used when totally dominating posession but having few clear cut chances

take more risks - if you are winning easily and really want to hand out a beating

all those have worked quite well for me.

Hi kyle mufc,robertgee

That using touchline intructions don't have effort,because I set for each player.Thus u use TI,won't change anything

I haven't finished my 1st season yet... It's already 28 games and my City team leading the league by 13 margin points to Chelsea.

Here is the standing league :

LeagueTable.jpg

basically I do not want to change the tactic at all. I did change the tactic considering my squad doesn't have a good AMC. Petrov and SWP are good to play as a winger, not as an AMC, so I tweak the tactic a little bit just to fit in to my squad.

hi United Kingdom

I glad bacause your result is good

But I'm not sure your change is effort.Because i set my team play through the middle,play narrow,high tempo,short pass.But I glad because your change have good effort.can u show me your change tactic?

Is there any chance you could send me your tweaked tactic or post it up? I've had success with the original tactic on other saves, but in my longest save I've only got 2 AMC and a fair few young wingers who have a lot of potential that I wouldn't want to see wasted. The system you've developed looks pretty much perfect for my squad, and I'd love to give it a go if you wouldn't mind :)

If u don't hav enough AMC,U can train for AMR/L play new position:AMC.I also use di maria(forte position of di maria is AML),but he still play well.

I will up new tac at nightor tomorrow,because I'm use laptop,but the new tac on PC.

In new tac,I fix a few fault:corner,throw and free kick and mentality of DMC and FB.I hope new tac will work better,especial defend better.

If u don't hav enough AMC,U can train for AMR/L play new position:AMC.I also use di maria(forte position of di maria is AML),but he still play well.

Yeah I'm in the process of doing that, just his stats are alot better suited to playing out wide. Having said that he is putting a few good performances at AMC so I can't moan too much :p

Nice tactic though :)

vu du tac do you thinks that the tactic works better withou oi ?

as i said,I use marking:man marking.Thus i use OI before the match.I think it work better:attack make pressure the opposite' defender and the team will defend better,make less space for the opposite' attacker

before,u should use OI.

This is the way which I use:

Closing down:always and show onto foot:weaker footv all of the player ( gk dr dl dc dc dmc ) ,tight marking:always midfielder (mc amc mr mrl aml amr ) and striker ( st anf fc ) .I think it make your player play with more movitation.Beside it help to decrease dengerous from long shot

are yourefering to these ?

are yourefering to these ?

Yes

what pitch size do you use ? and what training do you use htanks in advance

I use narrow pitch 100long and 64m wide,because my team play narrow wide

training:I use tug training,my best choice from fm9.It work well

well, actually I only change just a little bit mate... Originial tactic play narrow, I set wide. The other instruction were I left as to original one.

Except for winger, I set wide play to cut inside for AML and hug touchline for AMR and move into channles for AMC. I did that because Robinho was good to cutting inside of the area because he's not winger naturally, instead of SWP. He's a natural winger so I set his wide play to hug touchline, not cut inside.

As for AMC, I set him to move into channels because Tevez like to move into channels. Before u tweak anything else on a player, perhaps u should take a look closely on his natural play, whether he's good at, e.g move into channels, like to beat offside trap and so on.

But, I'll post the tactic that i've been tweaked later mate. I'm sorry if it took a little bit longer. I'm from Indonesian, so perhaps the time difference was the main factor, hehehe

hi United Kingdom

I glad bacause your result is good

But I'm not sure your change is effort.Because i set my team play through the middle,play narrow,high tempo,short pass.But I glad because your change have good effort.can u show me your change tactic?

Hi mate. first, I thank you for your great tactic. I still using patch 10.1. So all this time, I've been looking and searching the tactic for patch 10.1. Before I found yours, I've been desperate because I cannot foung any tactic that suite for me and my team. Since I played CM and FM, I like to use 4-2-3-1. I chosed that because I found that tactic was so balanced between attack and defence.

Okey, enough for the prologue :o

I made a change from your tactic because once again, I dont have any sufficient AMC players in my City team. I had Ireland, but I set him to play as a winger instead of AMC. So, I only had Tevez for my AMC. Robinho and Petrov for AML, and SWP and Ireland for AMR. That's come up with this question, "So, don't I have substitute for Tevez?" Yup, the answer is no. I dont have any sufficient players for the substitute of Tevez. Once I played Ireland in Tevez's position, but he doesnt did well.

Moreover, I didn't change a lot from your tactic because the original one was very very excellent. I only change the wide play, because I set 2 AMC to play as a winger. That's all.

So, once again, thank you very much mate, for your magnificent tactic :thup::D

A short update from my savegame with Keflavík.

I reached the 3rd Qualifying Round in Europa League with the following results

Xäzär (AZE) - Keflavík 3-4/1-5

Keflavík - AaB [DEN] 2-1/3-1

Keflavík - IFK Göteborg [sWE] 3-2/0-1

This positive European campaign had a bit of an impact on the league, as I was forced to introduce massive rotation to have my best players rest, so I've given away some points, but my chances of winning the league are still intact.

Also, I played the first 6 league games without conceding a goal, then as soon as I had to play Cup/E-cup the defense began to open up.

I suspect this tactic is too physically demanding for a part-time side when they have to play twice/thrice a week

well, actually I only change just a little bit mate... Originial tactic play narrow, I set wide. The other instruction were I left as to original one.

Except for winger, I set wide play to cut inside for AML and hug touchline for AMR and move into channles for AMC. I did that because Robinho was good to cutting inside of the area because he's not winger naturally, instead of SWP. He's a natural winger so I set his wide play to hug touchline, not cut inside.

As for AMC, I set him to move into channels because Tevez like to move into channels. Before u tweak anything else on a player, perhaps u should take a look closely on his natural play, whether he's good at, e.g move into channels, like to beat offside trap and so on.

But, I'll post the tactic that i've been tweaked later mate. I'm sorry if it took a little bit longer. I'm from Indonesian, so perhaps the time difference was the main factor, hehehe

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go when I get the chance :)

where can i find tugs training ? vu du tc can you list the most 3 imp attributes for each posiston the 3 most imop

DR/L: tack, pace croos

2Dc: tack,head,strength

DMC:tack,head,jump and pass

Mc:head,finish,and pass(beside finish,long shot)

3AMC : dribbling,pace,pass,first touch(beside finish,long shot)

FC: pace,finish,anticipation,aglity

TUg training

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzmoxtod5yz

No problem,Untied Kingdom

I up tac to share everyone,u can change to suit the player that u have.I know that a tac suit every team is difficult.I glad because change still work well.Thank for new idea

A short update from my savegame with Keflavík.

I reached the 3rd Qualifying Round in Europa League with the following results

Xäzär (AZE) - Keflavík 3-4/1-5

Keflavík - AaB [DEN] 2-1/3-1

Keflavík - IFK Göteborg [sWE] 3-2/0-1

This positive European campaign had a bit of an impact on the league, as I was forced to introduce massive rotation to have my best players rest, so I've given away some points, but my chances of winning the league are still intact.

Also, I played the first 6 league games without conceding a goal, then as soon as I had to play Cup/E-cup the defense began to open up.

I suspect this tactic is too physically demanding for a part-time side when they have to play twice/thrice a week

result is rather good

I think is is diffcult to play both league and european.beacuse u must play euro league in thu and play league in sat or sun.I hope u will rotation reasonable to play well in both cup

Train them to play in the centre, thats what i did with snodgrass and it worked a treat, because he is left footed i put him at AMRC and he contributed with plenty of goals and assists.

I always put a left footer on the right and vice-versa so the wide AM's will cut inside and score plenty of goals.

Train them to play in the centre, thats what i did with snodgrass and it worked a treat, because he is left footed i put him at AMRC and he contributed with plenty of goals and assists.

I always put a left footer on the right and vice-versa so the wide AM's will cut inside and score plenty of goals.

U set same me.I also set Di Maria play AMRC and result is so wonderful

@muorinho:U also play newcastle?I also play new and win championship fa cup and league cup in the first season.

@VDT: Do u think new tac work better?which attribute of player that It require ?

Please try it,I'm sure it better,I fix a few fault and think It work also well

hi vu duc tu, i've tried you previous two version of the tactics. my feedback is like this, version 2 scored more goals than version 1. but i 've have problem here. chelsea or team who played 4-1-2-1-2 keep thrashing me. any ideas? should i play more narrower or wider? should i start with counter or balanced? i'm testing it with liverpool by the way. thanks

hi vu duc tu, i've tried you previous two version of the tactics. my feedback is like this, version 2 scored more goals than version 1. but i 've have problem here. chelsea or team who played 4-1-2-1-2 keep thrashing me. any ideas? should i play more narrower or wider? should i start with counter or balanced? i'm testing it with liverpool by the way. thanks

U should play narrow,because I set this tac attack through the middle

THat start with conter or balanced isn't nessesary,because I set for each player.However,U can pull mentality down 1-2 if U want to play more defensive

thanks. i will try it and also the new version. thanks again. keep it up the good work!!

I also play against with Chelsea and have good result,Chelsea only attack by long shot

The player which I have trouble is CR9,He play wide,fast,good shot and head.I usually set 1 FB marking him

U should use Ver2,I tested and think it actually better

thanks. i will try it and also the new version. thanks again. keep it up the good work!!

If u play Liverpool,I think Gerard will score many goals because he have good long shot

I test with Ver2,my AMC score many goals from distance approximate 20-25m,MC® is also so

No problem,Untied Kingdom

I up tac to share everyone,u can change to suit the player that u have.I know that a tac suit every team is difficult.I glad because change still work well.Thank for new idea

thanx mate, very much appreciate :thup:

the best tac,it same diablo tac

I envy to u to be honest ;)

I never had a win with big team with such big margin and not conceeded. very good job mate.

btw, which tactic did u use? I mean what version? appreciate the answer

Hmmm... that's a very good idea mate. Perhaps I'll try on my second season later. After all, I plan to get rid of SWP and Petrov, perhaps Robinho on my second season :cool:

thanx mate, very much appreciate :thup:

I envy to u to be honest ;)

I never had a win with big team with such big margin and not conceeded. very good job mate.

btw, which tactic did u use? I mean what version? appreciate the answer

Hmmm... that's a very good idea mate. Perhaps I'll try on my second season later. After all, I plan to get rid of SWP and Petrov, perhaps Robinho on my second season :cool:

This result is with Ver2,I play Newcastle with these player:Colochini,Bocchetti,Steven Taylor,Jose Enrique,Helan,1 random player(age:17),

GK:consigli.DMC:Annan and Alan Smith.I only buy 1 GK,1DC,1FB,1DMC.Maybe VDT set zonal marking and I don't use OI

I'm not sure new tac will defend better,but I think zonal marking actually make effort,my player don't move confusive,the defender keep position better.

I think if play with man marking and use OI,u have trouble when play the team that have the player roam,EX arsenal

Archived