goalsstorm

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
which attribution FC in your tac need ???

pace,finish,anticipation,aglity, he score many goals.In tis tac,1 fast FC is than good finich FC.My forward always socre more 50 in a season,no penaty and corner

I note in first page.I think cardozo is good choice,don't expensive but play very well

Yes,I play birmingham ,cardozo is wonderful,he score average 1,5goals/per match,he is unique player which score 6 goal/match I have ever played.May be he is best FC so that play in tac.

Your result is amazing me,it is true I have never score many goals as you,although my team score many goals

I also think same u,darrylv2.If u have much money to buy player,dzeko is good choice,because he is young ,strong,fast,both shot and head are good,But ij u don't have 20-25$,cardozo is wonderful choice,U should set him PPM:place shot and beat offside,like to round keeper.it is useful

It is too perfect,frank.I have never no lose 1 game in a season,Ex:in final champion league,notts meet alentico madrid,pos:60-4-,shot31-5,on target15-2,CCC:10-0,but my team still lose 0-1 after 120min,It is football,I like because my team play well.The player sitll attack,although the opposire build a bus in front of them

i usually never reply here just browse and download tactics or learn, but this is the best tactic i have ever used for fm 2010, i know i used man utd but i have bought no players and started a fresh season, and this is the only tactic i feel confident and i went unbeaten all season, inthe epl, won 35 drew 3:) im telling you now i have downloaded every tactic here and other forums but lost like 7 games whole season and conceaded last minute goals 6 matches to get draw etc. but this is so unbelieveable defensifely but 1 prob i have like 25 shots and only 4 or 8 on target? and they are not long shots either its one on one etc, is the earlier one more efficent in terms of goal scoring? the highest scoreline i had was 5-2 away to liverpool, but otherwise its mostly 2-0 etc.

i have scored 89 goals conceaded 14 not bad.

i really think this is the closest to diablo tactic for fm2010 well done mate, im not sure if its good with lower leauge teams but for man utd this is the best!!!

Thank You.

i usually never reply here just browse and download tactics or learn, but this is the best tactic i have ever used for fm 2010, i know i used man utd but i have bought no players and started a fresh season, and this is the only tactic i feel confident and i went unbeaten all season, inthe epl, won 35 drew 3:) im telling you now i have downloaded every tactic here and other forums but lost like 7 games whole season and conceaded last minute goals 6 matches to get draw etc. but this is so unbelieveable defensifely but 1 prob i have like 25 shots and only 4 or 8 on target? and they are not long shots either its one on one etc, is the earlier one more efficent in terms of goal scoring? the highest scoreline i had was 5-2 away to liverpool, but otherwise its mostly 2-0 etc.

i have scored 89 goals conceaded 14 not bad.

i really think this is the closest to diablo tactic for fm2010 well done mate, im not sure if its good with lower leauge teams but for man utd this is the best!!!

Thank You.

don't lose any game in a season is wonderful result,I have never do it.

about have like 25 shots and only 4 or 8 on target.I think maybe this tac att fastly.Thus player don't have much time to shot carefully.

14 goal against is wonderful result,maybe man utd have strong,fast defend.I think man utd attack flank,nani and valencia is good wing,u should set them new position:AMC.I hope next season,man will score more goals,my team usually score more 110 goal/per season.I think next season.u should buy cardozo,rooney should set AMC because he assist well and move intelligently.

I used it for notts and at the present ,I have champion ELP,FA,C1,other team i don't know,I haven't ever try

I am surprised this tactic is not more popular. Probably because the presentation is a bit poor and the ammount of amc's you need to get it working. You also need a complete forward and not many teams have that kind of player unless you have money to spend.

Still this tactic delivers and so far gives me the upperhand against top teams of equal and better quality.

Only problem i am having is that i cant seem to get fabregas to perform in the CM attack role. Same can be said about the striker. These 2 positions never seem to get top ratings for me.

You also need a very phisical type of team because players will tire out quickly due to the "overload setting". This can easely be prevented by switching to "defensive" and telling your players to take a breather.

Your opinion is useful

Yes,i like through the middle.Thus I want my team attack so.3AMC is too much for 1 normal team,But u can set new position for AMR/L because they play same a winger,u can set them PPM:cut inside,they score many goals.About forward,u should choose 1 fast FC is than good finich FC,u also set him PPM : place shot,baet offside and round keeper and first time shot.Ex: I play man utd rooney have pace he score many goal than van nis terrooy(although nis terrooy have finish higher).

I also use it for arsenal,I set fabregas Mrc ,he shot from distance much,u also set him PPM:get forward when necessary,he will move 16m50 and score.I don't buy any FC,van persi and eduardo still play well,u can see thier performance in first page when I play arsenal.

I set "overload setting" for whole team.But I set for each player.Thus my player'condition usually from 80-85% after a game,only FB less.Although I set 3amc closeing down 20, they don't lose much condition,other player closeing down<10.

AMC(R/L) : pace,dribbling(if he don't have high dribbling.u should set him dribb:mixed to avoid to lose ball.In this tac,I set much),if he have high cross,finish;it is wondeful)

AMC : pass is important attribute,he is assister in team,long shot help him score more goals.He should have good technique

I think better u should set him play position which is his weak foot:AMR,u also can buy albin and di maria,they aren't so expensive(I buy albin 6M,di maria 11M).how much money do u buy hazard?

JOvetic is also wonderful choice,hehe

On the AMC roles, i have in the middle sergio aguero with gourcuff and stephen ireland next to him. I am also retraining Tevez as an AMC and i will probably buy luca modric in second season.

I use it for chelsea,don't buy any player because chelsea is embargoed,play first game with everton,first half 0-0,I talk disappoint,second half,my team play very well,win 4-1,May be it work

yes,first game,maybe the player aren't used to play with this tac,but 4-1 against everton is wonderful result,I hope it will work with u

second game,I meet arsenal at emirate,chelsea don't have essien,mikel,drogba,kalou because they intend CAN,I set Ivanovic play DMC,he play awful(maybe DMC isn't the rolt which he can play),but I still win 3-2,best tac

gonna give it a shot on my Evian save (french team). Won french ligue 1 and french cup during the last season. i have a great team now, and I have good players to fit this setup :

------------cardozo ----------

---Hamsik----ronaldinho (free :D)---Neymar

--------sissoko------fellaini-----------

canella-----sakho---pejcinovic---talented regen

-----------talented regen----------

I think it can be great, gonna give some report soon.

No I just bought him, I made some huge invest on the transfer this season, just to fit your tactic ^^

Ronnie - free from milan

Hamsik - 14M€

Fellaini - 12M€

Cardozo - 14M€

Previous seasons was with personnal tactics.

BTW i'm extremely surprised by some setup, for example deep defensive line with offside ticked. Gonna make some tweaks depending on the results I get :)

EDIT : Here is my SC regen, do you think he can fit your tac well ?

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/2790916190469_regen.jpg

Yes,I set deep defensive line with offside ticked,because I play in epl,the team in epl usually play long ball.Thus I set offside to avoid counter attack.the number of goal against uasually from 25-30.

Archived