goalsstorm

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vu duc tu... the tactic that u've already posted here, which one was using patch 10.1? Because right now I still using patch 10.1

Is it only V1 or what? Thanx for the answer

I use V2 for both 10.1 and 10.3.result is still good.I don't realize difference so much.No worry about it

Hi There,

What are the differences between V1 & V2?

Is the tactic one that has been built in Tactic Creator or is it Classic?

Any advice is appreciated! :-)

In V1,I use man marking.In V2 I use zonal marking,change fixed situation.

It has been built in Tactic Creator,but I set for each player.THus if u use Touch Intructions,it will no effort:):)

What's the OI for V2?
vu du tuc your last version of the tactic you use oi yes or no becuase i couldnt understand it works bretter wiht oi or without oi ?

the result above I don't use OI,U can use OI and show me result?

Before I post screen shots as I promised before, I forgot to mention that I used OI and Team Talks from Wolfsong's.

I used OI only for midfielders and strikers, tight marking always, closing down always, tackling hard and show onto weaker foot. When I played big teams such as MU, Chelsea and Arsenal, I alos used OI for fullbacks, the same treatment as midfielders and strikers.

So, not much speaking, here are my screen shoots :

Tactic

Tactic.jpg

My Squad

Squad.jpg

Incredible Adebayor

Adebayor.jpg

Can you send me the link for this tactic please?

guys sorry but i have a question!finally what kind of player we need for ST position?slow and strength like cardozo or very fast and finisher?what atts we need for ST?answer to me plz

MC (right) - Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Heading.Beside Finish and Long Shot help him score many goals

MC (left) - Passing,Tacking, First Touch, Decisions,Heading,Jumping

AMC - Dribbling, Pace,Passing,First Touch.Beside Finish,Anticipation and Long shot help him score many goals

I use V2 for both 10.1 and 10.3.result is still good.I don't realize difference so much.No worry about it

owh, okey... because all this time, before i've found your tactic, i used the tactic for patch 10.3 and they didn't work very well :(

When I found yours, they worked amazingly :thup:

I'm newbie.Who can answer my question?

Does This tac suit to play in epl,la liga or seria?

I played Man City in EPL and it worked fine. Dunno know for La Liga or Serie A

Can you send me the link for this tactic please?

Just tweak Wide play with wide instead of narrow mate. I only changed that, nothing more :D

Hi there, im new here. Having read thru thread, do i find three different tactics that are V1, V2 and one so-called thebesttactic. Which one you recommend, DucTu? Im dying to restart my game after havin mah new laptop :D. Thanks!

@Frank Mourinho

Very excellent season mate... I've already have the same players as yours for AMLC, he is Douglas Costa. But right now he's on load to Cardiff, cause I haven't finished first season yet. Perhaps on the 2nd one, I'll use him.

I plan to change my tactic on my 2nd season, cause I've bought players that suite to play for AMCr, AMC and AMCl.

For AMCr I plan to use Douglas Costa, AMC still Tevez dan AMCl Robinho/Marquinhos. We'll se how it goes.

I just have some problems from the back four and MCr. I have Barry and Michael Johnson for my MCr. Sandro and De Jong for MCl. Except for Sandro and De Jong, I felt Barry didnt get the job done. He's assist was terrible and either for his goals. Perhaps anyone here can give me some advice which player should I have for MCr? Thanx

For the back four, I already signed Maicon for my FBr and Richards for cover. On my left, Javier Garrido seems did pretty good job, and I have Bridge for cover. But for DC, I felt like I'm not satisfied from what I had right now. I have Toure, Kompany, Lescott and Otamendi. They did a very good job actually, played 36 games so far and only conceeded 26. But I dunno know. I just felt like I don't like them.

Perhaps I can get help, who is the best player for my DC's? Appreciate so much for the answer.

@Frank Mourinho

Very excellent season mate... I've already have the same players as yours for AMLC, he is Douglas Costa. But right now he's on load to Cardiff, cause I haven't finished first season yet. Perhaps on the 2nd one, I'll use him.

I plan to change my tactic on my 2nd season, cause I've bought players that suite to play for AMCr, AMC and AMCl.

For AMCr I plan to use Douglas Costa, AMC still Tevez dan AMCl Robinho/Marquinhos. We'll se how it goes.

I just have some problems from the back four and MCr. I already signed Maicon for my FBr and Richards for cover. On my left, Javier Garrido seems did pretty good job, and I have Bridge for cover. But for DC, I felt like I'm not satisfied from what I had right now. I have Toure, Kompany, Lescott and Otamendi. They did a very good job actually, played 36 games so far and only conceeded 26. But I dunno know. I just felt like I don't like them.

Perhaps I can get help, who is the best player for my DC's? Appreciate so much for the answer.

I have defender:colochini,bocchetti,ryan taylor,jose enrique,simpson,steven taylor,kadlar,jeremy helan,1 randomFB.It isn't so good defender.I only get 14 goals against after 30 game.I win epl before 6 games.And 6 last game,I get more goals against,maybe I use young player and I have to play 6 games in 11 days(Because I play epl and europa league).terrible

I think u don't use otamendi and lescott,they usually make fault,otamendi is short.try to buy tall DC and good heading

Update transfer in 3rd season :I buy suchy,annan,1young FB(15age),sell colochini(because he have problem with bocchetti,hehe) and ryan taylor.maybe I will buy a AMC to play both epl and champion league.

Hi,United Kingdom

I think If u set 2 AMC-> AMR/L,u should set focus passing:down both flank.set 2 FB:run from deep:mixed

okey, I'll try when I get home... Thanx mate

I have defender:colochini,bocchetti,ryan taylor,jose enrique,simpson,steven taylor,kadlar,jeremy helan,1 randomFB.It isn't so good defender.I only get 14 goals against after 30 game.I win epl before 6 games.And 6 last game,I get more goals against,maybe I use young player and I have to play 6 games in 11 days(Because I play epl and europa league).terrible

I think u don't use otamendi and lescott,they usually make fault,otamendi is short.try to buy tall DC and good heading

Update transfer in 3rd season :I buy suchy,annan,1young FB(15age),sell colochini(because he have problem with bocchetti,hehe) and ryan taylor.maybe I will buy a AMC to play both epl and champion league.

actually, I have a few players in mind for DC to buy with. A tall one like Naldo (Werder Bremen), but he's so slow, and his concentration is terrible. I used to remember (I forgot who :rolleyes:) that a good DC must have a basic defence stats and also has a good value of concentration. So, I have Miranda, Chiellini and Mexes in minds to buy with. I plan to make Mexes and Chiellini as a duet DC. I think they will connect very well, I hope so. :D

after i've tested both tactics in my opinion v1 is a much solid tactic mostly in defence...v2 in my opinion is a tactic witch at least once on a season will dissapoint you very much and that could mean your exit from champions league...so i don't recommend v2

Has any had any success with the notts county 2031 tactic (the latest tactic)? All the success seems to be coming from the earlier tactics!basically i'm Bury in the premiership after 3 consecutive prmotions. This tactic looked amazing so downloaded it. At home against weaker to medium teams it's great. away from home against any premiership opposition it's not so great. I do believe that overload has something to do with it because in my 1st away game i played Stoke and was 3-0 down at half time changed it to balanced and it brought stability to my teams play. next away game i played man utd away changed the mentality to counter immediately and drew 1-1. I have a pretty good team as this is my second season in the prem. Looking at other peoples squads i.e. frank mourinho, and others it seems to be on a par with them. I've got cracking attacking players aswell and are so far the top scores in the league.

any help would be appreciated cause i'd love to have the success that you guys are having and would simply like to know how you've achieved it? Thanks in advance....

We do need good defenders, i have to drag MCl back to play as DLP. We are woried abt counter Att but the point is, why the FBs keep runnin forward though we make them defend, rarely run forward?

I think if the MCl just stay back a bit to cover, this is the perfect tactic. Still find the way to keep the back 4 solid...

HI,

Can I please ask that someone re-clarifies the 'opposition instructions'?

I am sorry to ask this as I know it's in the thread and I am sure it has been asked already. I am trying to read off an iphone..... which isn't easy.

Regarfs

Lee

marsupilami what tactic are you using can you make the link for it please and wha oi are you using becasue i am desperate and what was hercules media predcition ?

I use this version http://www.filefront.com/16333453/thebesttactic-Notts-Co-Apr-2030.tac/

Only tweak I made the right midfielder role is Advanced playmaker and duty support.

OI:s DR,DL Closing Down always and Weaker Foot

DC: Nothing

DMC,MC,AMC,Wingers and Strikers Closin down always, Tight markin always, and weaker foot.

Media prediction 4th.

Training same as Frank Mourinho

Its a bit too unrealistic.

I went back to play an early friendly and kept realoading, I tried the madrid 4 3 3, my edit, this one and mr houghes.

Mine and the real tactic got a 6-0, mr houghes was low scoring and this one got me a 4-0 but there were 31 shots yet the highlights dont show them. Bit unrealistic for me.

Its a bit too unrealistic.

I went back to play an early friendly and kept realoading, I tried the madrid 4 3 3, my edit, this one and mr houghes.

Mine and the real tactic got a 6-0, mr houghes was low scoring and this one got me a 4-0 but there were 31 shots yet the highlights dont show them. Bit unrealistic for me.

U win 4-0 with Mr hough.win 6-0 with real tactic.how did the result with this tactic?

Archived