Jay-Producer

If I hit the woodwork one more time...

15 posts in this topic

Im gona run naked around Wales!

This is getting beyond ridiculous. Without fail, every game I hit the woodwork. Completely unrealistic.

Good to know. I am looking forward to reading the articles.

In 1999, Bernie Slaven bared his backside in Binns department store window in Middlesbrough following a bet on Century FM. He bet that if Middlesbrough beat Manchester United at Old Trafford, he would perform the dare. Middlesbrough ran out 3-2 winners, so Slaven had to go ahead with the dare, with the score painted on his cheeks.

Oh... and good luck with the woodwork ;)

While your pants are down.. and running past sheep... you know...

The developers have constantly said that there's no problem with the woodwork thing statistically. But I think we ALL agree that it happens a lot more in FM than reality.

When the shot hits the woodwork, the natural response is supposed to be "oh man that's unlucky"

But our response in FM is "oh man not again @#$%"...

Next time be sure to check if the player has 'Hits woodwork whenever possible' PPM before playing them :D

The developers have constantly said that there's no problem with the woodwork thing statistically. But I think we ALL agree that it happens a lot more in FM than reality.

When the shot hits the woodwork, the natural response is supposed to be "oh man that's unlucky"

But our response in FM is "oh man not again @#$%"...

That depends if it happens when the opponent shoots it's a sigh of relief. I see a lot of sshots bouncing across the goalmouth after hitting the post

Statistically in real life. Arsenal were the the team in 2007 to hit the woodwork the most amount of times. 15 in total. I can bet all my yearly wage that everyone will beat that amount in 1 season no problem.

Next time be sure to check if the player has 'Hits woodwork whenever possible' PPM before playing them :D

Very funny :)))

maybe football manager has become a giant crossbar challenge!