FM10: Marouane Fellaini

Ari Gold

Just finished my first season with Lyon and he was the star of my team so thought I'd give him a shout out. He started the season pretty slowly (as you can see by his non competitive performances) so I imagine by the end of next season his numbers will be stronger.

marouanefellainiendofse.png

Love this guy, even though I don't support Everton, I will watch 'em just for this guy and 'the Yak' :)

Care to tell us where you have played him? How you have set him up etc? :)

Love this guy, even though I don't support Everton, I will watch 'em just for this guy and 'the Yak' :)

Care to tell us where you have played him? How you have set him up etc? :)

AMC (Trequartista) with full attack mentality playing behind a single striker. Have set him as target man with supply set to head. Basically I have tried to make him Tim Cahill (my favourite player, despite being a Liverpool fan :D). With Cahill getting old I can't really built a team around him in FM so I've made Fellaini the new Cahill :thup:

Cheers buddy :) Am tempted to sign him for Arsenal if I ever found the funds! Will keep that info in mind.

Cahill is hero, a little man to win and score all them headers!

I signed him ready for my second season ( for Arsenal ) and hes been the perfect partner for Cesc in my 4-5-1 formation, i play him as a ball winning midfielder and he scores around 15 a season for me with late runs into the box.

The best part about him though is his ability in the air in all aspects of the game. Fellaini is easily one of my key players and hes coming upto 30 in my game now, replacing him is not easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bought him for sampdoria. play him as a box to box midfielder. all i can say is wow. not only does he score bags of goals but he also is a dominant presence in defense, winning the ball, and in the air. a great player for all teams who can utilize a box to boxer well. such a key player. if you can buy him please do for your own sake.

Yeah absoloute gem of a player. Bought him for my zaragoza team start of 2nd season. Scored 9 in 16 games as a box to box midfielder.

Cost me £7m up front and £7m in 48 months installments.

Hes got my zaragoza team kicking around lovely in 3rd place after 20 games. 4 points behind the big 2. :)

Buy if you get the chance he will transform the midfield if trained and with the right tactics.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you've really brought the best out of him there.

I had im on 09 and decided to give him another go on 10 when Everton were struggling (10m pounds, bargain!) and he's class. Scores 10-ish per season as a box to box MF in a 4-5-1 but his physical presence is really a thing to pay attention to. He wins every goal kick or long ball in the center of the midfield and he always keeps possession - you never see him get muscled off the ball.

Finished second in the EPL player of the year contest in his first season with me. Top recommendation to anyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived