DefinitelyOasis

Just Signed My Mate!

287 posts in this topic

Not really a mate, but I knew Snachez Watt (went to school with him), Arsenal Reserves but has played and scored in the Carling Cup this season.[/quote

Morpeth School education aswell then mate lol

was in same class as kenny davies who's at grays (yes he is getting a fair bit of stick due to there position) sam deering at oxford and sanchez watt at arsenal (loan at southend)

My Mrs's brother playes for Sheff Wednesday...his Name is Mark Beevers and seemes a decent player in the game...wont sign for Barnsley though~(gutted!!)

Your the husband of Mark Beevers Sister! :eek::eek::eek:

Not really a mate, but I knew Snachez Watt (went to school with him), Arsenal Reserves but has played and scored in the Carling Cup this season.

Morpeth School education for aswell eh mate?

Im on it for Stansted (look me up, Adam Morris) my best mate Tyrone White is at Witham along with his brother Laurence (Chelmsford). Alot of the Witham, Braintree and Chelmsford players I know aswell as ex West Ham keeper David Blackmore.

Also Nick Eyre, Blackmore, Andy Hughes and Craig Hughes all went to my high school

a few friends aswell

Svenne Poulsen obviously, a childhood friend.. Muhammed Akinci, Mike Tullberg, Jonas Damborg & Leon Andreasen - went to school with these lads. Played on the same team as Daniel Brink (whos a free agent in the game)..

Oh oh oh... and my brother in law went to school with Wayne Bridge in Southampton... :roll:

i went to the same school as Mickey Gray even had the same spanish teacher (different Years)

an old PE teacher was in earlier versions of the game as a semi-pro for Omagh Town.

also, went to school with Darron Gibson.

I'm a Singaporean, and in Singapore, soccer isn't a big thing. So the players I know of are people whom I bet you guys never heard of.

Lutfi Abdul Razak (Woodlands Reserves)

He's pretty aweful in the game. He plays fm too, and told me he's gonna manage Man Utd and buy himself! HAHA! But the problem is he will probably never get work permit in the game, and definitely in real life...

Daniel Nwankwo (Was at Sporting Afrique in fm 07)

My sister's friend's boyfriend. He's a decent player in the local league though, but I don't know where he is now, probably at some lowly Nigerian clubs now :p

Indra Shahdan (Currently at SAFFC)

He's in my course in local polytechnics. Not that close to him, but played soccer with him before! When my course mates and I heard that he is in our course, we were like "WHAT???" He's the current Singapore national skipper, and arguably one of the best Striker in Singapore of this generation.

I'm Lou Macari's nephew, two of my cousins where in previous games

My mate's, mum's, brother's, friend's, cousin's, dad's, nephew's, dog's previous owner plays for tooting and mitcham.

I've got a mate who was in the year below me at school, he left last year for a scholarship at Chelsea, name is Ben Sampayo and he has a best mate who plays for Luton called Matt James but I don't think hes on the game this year. But Ben is.

Alfie Potter (scored at liverpool for havant and waterlooville) in my year at school

and

John Bostock (Tottenham) was a few years below.

i've signed 4 players that played with me when i was a child: Stefano Turini, Michael and Eros Ceccarelli and Jacopo Del Grande

Jose Mourinho, look me up cause I'm special.

:D this is the great one!!! ;)

I know Keith Gillespie well, go drinking with him and i deal with all his insurance cover.

I grew up with Robert Stambolziev now playing at Panathinaikos

Ignacio Novas (Uruguay) became a receptionist, so as to say, in my local high school. I looked him up and he was on the game so ended up signing him on a free transfer for a 2nd tier side. He was crap tho, and left on a free.

I've also played against many of the newly promoted 18 year olds from my country who are in the game.

Used to play football with cody mcdonald who is now playing for norwich city.. His stats are nothing like he is in reality (stats are a lot worse than he actually is)

Got to Know Les Ferdinand a few years back. He was playing for Leicester and spent the entire year living at a hotel I was working in. Top bloke so I always try to sign him as a coach.

my first cousin is in the game..mark quigley, hes with stpatricks athletic in the game but just transfered to bohemians in real life.I'm also mates with joseph shaughnessy who plays for aberdeen u18..gonna be a good palyer in a few years

I went to school with Brian Howard, who currently plays for Reading. He was Barnsley's captain when they went on that epic FA Cup run a few seasons ago when they beat Liverpool and Chelsea.

My former teacher manages on the game - Campbell Harrison (**** name, **** teacher) - Holyhead Hotspurs. Also know majority of the players. Awesome claim to fame =D

My uncle is the GK coach at Dundee as well, Bobby Geddes, didn't realise his GK stat was so good O.o

Kingy is with me at Aston Villa, plays in the League Cup and the last 2 European games.

I wonder if any prem players play FM? THere was a thread about Glen Johnson playing champo manager I think....

My friends dad is in the game, athough not a player....im sure most people know Mr John Robertson :)

Which John Robertson mate?

Is it the great player to ever play for Nottingham Forest? Or the one who manages in the SPL?

im in the game! i play semi pro and was at sheffield wednesday in 2000 got dumped by them, im a free agent, Daniel Oldfield.

You've got high flair!!!

I'm in the game and have been for some time, also my mate Mark Allen was on the back of the box a few years ago playing for Flexsys Cefn Druids the jammy sod, totally random too he doesn't even play it!!!!!