The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you press that button, the selected player will became a wonderkid...FMRTE will randomize the player attributes (giving key attributes of the player position a better chance of being good)

Ok, good to know....now what about "tactics" folder....are those tactics "tweaked" or something so players play better or.....

Yes of course it will! ;) Ruci always takes care of us by updating and is forever improving and expanding this database on top of that.

Can't wait for the support of Steam/Digital Download versions personally myself as that's the version I had to have.

Hi, I've never used FMRTE before but I have a quick question about it. Is it possible to change your managers name in it? When I started my new game on FM10 I accidentally put my managers name in reverse so my first name is actually my second name and vice versa. Took me 6 months into my game to notice the mistake and I don't want to start again, so just wondering if when the new FMRTE comes out I'll be able to switch it around?

Hi, I've never used FMRTE before but I have a quick question about it. Is it possible to change your managers name in it? When I started my new game on FM10 I accidentally put my managers name in reverse so my first name is actually my second name and vice versa. Took me 6 months into my game to notice the mistake and I don't want to start again, so just wondering if when the new FMRTE comes out I'll be able to switch it around?

Are you sure you didn't just click "adress me by my first name" ?

Can't wait for this!! With the full game out and the patch, it's great! I've seen so many mistakes in the database already tho that I'd wanna change that I can't imagine playing FM without this wonderful tool! Can't wait for it! :D

Things I don't agree with in database. Don't worry about it. Some are subjective anyway. But basically things that I'd like to fix because seeing them differ from reality hinders my enjoyment of game and luckily we'll be able to soon thanks to Ruci and this great tool. :)

Guest roberto922

Are there any alternatives to FMRTE while we're waiting? I need something for monitoring CA/PA of my super leagues regens

Guest roberto922
u can't wait a few minutes?

other than this, there's genie scout, but there's a 2 week wait atleast for that

I'm on the steam version so it'll be more than a few minutes, I just remember there being a couple of pretty basic scout tools out last year within a couple of days to tide us over til FMRTE and Genie Scouts release

Guest roberto922
so its out for the new patch in a few minutes yeh or am i just seeing things?

Yes, but only the DVD version, not Steam downloads

Archived