[FM07] Players like Mascio (Hidden gems)

m1234566778

Er I seem to remember some brilliant Brazillian fullbacks at Vitoria. Then there was Kisliy whose name I don't know how to spell but plays for MT Ripo or whatever. He's Belarussian. Also Ralfe was brilliant for me too. Another Brazillian.

Sherman Cardenas, Andres Guardado, Carlos Vela, Alex Pato, Kerlon, Eduardo Ratinho, Oscar Ustari, Eduardo (Arsenal one, at Zagreb), Freddy Adu and Vanden Boore were some of the best I think. Not sure about Vanden Boore, he may have been FM08? Sergio Aguero, Niguez Aaron were two of the best youth players. Oh, and Anderson (now at Utd).

Falcao, Benevante (sp, Real Madrid AMRC iirc), Giles Barnes, Pablo Piatti (may have been 08 again?), Yannis Tafer, Jose Wright (Charlton), Sunny, Gareth Bale, Renato Augusto, Armand Traore, Magnus Eikrem, Okaka, Rafinha, Nani and Nicolas Millan were also quite good iirc.

Luka Modric, Jonathan de Guzman, Igor Akinfeev, Valeri Bojinov and Patricio Araujo were decent too.

Kompany and Vanden Borre were brilliant on 07. But as for the post above ^ the bottom line is from 08 and the paragraph above it is mostly 08 too. But Kompany and VDB :thup: And some Norwegian kid was brilliant if you're on 7.03. He was fake like Mascio too.

Sherman Cardenas, Andres Guardado, Carlos Vela, Alex Pato, Kerlon, Eduardo Ratinho, Oscar Ustari, Eduardo (Arsenal one, at Zagreb), Freddy Adu and Vanden Boore were some of the best I think. Not sure about Vanden Boore, he may have been FM08? Sergio Aguero, Niguez Aaron were two of the best youth players. Oh, and Anderson (now at Utd).

Falcao, Benevante (sp, Real Madrid AMRC iirc), Giles Barnes, Pablo Piatti (may have been 08 again?), Yannis Tafer, Jose Wright (Charlton), Sunny, Gareth Bale, Renato Augusto, Armand Traore, Magnus Eikrem, Okaka, Rafinha, Nani and Nicolas Millan were also quite good iirc.

Luka Modric, Jonathan de Guzman, Igor Akinfeev, Valeri Bojinov and Patricio Araujo were decent too.

Everything here plus Denilson (Arsenal one)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived