Ever been undefeated and still finished as a runner-up?

That's pretty special, yeah.. what kind of formation are you using? Seems defensive, getting all those draws :)

A classic 4-4-2 with 4 players on normal (middle) mentality and 6 with 3 notches higher mentality.

That sucks. Just for 1 point :D

And @ OP, Chelsea 9th :eek: WTF?!?!! They should've won. :D Well, Man City finally did win it, after spending all that money.

Last time Chelsea finished as one of the top four teams was 2017/18, ten seasons ago :D Fat Frank is currently in charge, they were 5th until the very end of the season. Abramovic was supposed to leave in 2027/28, but the takeover collapsed.

Is there any chance you could upload your save? I wouldn't mind seeing how Man Utd have been doing and to see if I could get them back top.

They weren't bad, played the CL final two seasons ago, always very near or within the top four.

I started the upload. I'll post the link as soon as the upload completes.

I wish I had a Cameroonian striker that good, I am the national coach after being sacked at Liverpool in the 2012/13. Although I have won every game so far and well on course for qualifying for the world cup!! Unlucky in the league though, last time I was undefeated was in 01/02 with AC Milan.

I wish I had a Cameroonian striker that good, I am the national coach after being sacked at Liverpool in the 2012/13. Although I have won every game so far and well on course for qualifying for the world cup!! Unlucky in the league though, last time I was undefeated was in 01/02 with AC Milan.

Samuel Eto'o?

Archived