All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Its Role Suitability and positional familiarity. I wouldnt be too concerned with RF since thats a function of how well distributed his attributes are for the role. You should be more concerned with positional familiarity. They will make mistakes if they are unfamiliar with the position. How well they perform the role is a function of their attributes and the other roles and duties around them
  3. Good luck with Sant Andreu. Played as them for a season or two in a youth challenge back in FM19, really enjoyed it.
  4. I think if i can get 1-2 per game in exactly the halfspace I am going to be happy, most times i get them closely to the wider channels and this is done with the underlap instruction with focus play. Halfspace crosses inside the penalty area are common in FM
  5. Thank you for the suggestions, we will put these under consideration for a future FM.
  6. Thank you for the detailed feedback, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  7. You've done amazing work with Malaga in such a short space of time. From the 3rd division to champions of Spain in five years. Next target, Champions League?
  8. Hi, thanks for all the awesome tactics, quick question do you use opposition instructions? @knapp...
  9. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  10. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  11. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  12. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  13. We appreciate the detailed feedback @Ermes Messaggero Nerazzurro We will consider your suggestions for future development.
  14. Yes this is something I'd love to see. It breaks immersion to see a team like Ajax going out and spending £20m+ on players who are aged 30 and over.
  15. Knap, which is in your opinion the best SUS tactic with the new patch? Love your tactics!
  16. Today
  17. I would look at the profile of the DW you're playing. If they're more traditional winger profiles they will struggle to deal with runs. Concentration is an important attribute to look at if your defenders aren't tracking runners.
  18. Might take a look at your attacking roles, Poacher could help you compared to the AF who will look to run in behind and turn over possession. IW(s) on Bernardo Silva will also cut inside eventually even if you put stay wider on him, could try a traditional winger role. Similarly on the right hand side a patient wide player could help, you have two roles moving into goal scoring opportunities in the same finishing space + the poacher. Try dumping the wingback in favor of stable/patient 3-2 foundation. I'd continue to play around with the width settings as you test. Aside from that, if you've run a bunch of tests and are still struggling to get it to work I'd just submit a bug report/feedback with the test info.
  19. Hi @jefflackey Could you send us the file in question? It might also be worth asking if anyone else has experienced anything similar in our tactics and training section. https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/
  20. Just caught up with this Matt. Really enjoyable read, takes you on a real journey as the reader. Keep up the excellent work mate 👍
  21. Superb stuff as always Dave..magnificent read!
  22. My Spanish B team plays in a league against clubs in Nigeria, Congo, Germany and Bosnia? Do you see that its kind of an issue if my players are getting fatigued from games that I don't know they are playing? How does this affect training? After all I have no idea when these games happen, so I'm probably scheduling training on those days... are my training sessions getting cancelled to play these fake games?
  1. Load more activity