All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Im seeing them same issue. 5 seconds into the match and goalkeeper dies..... It happens always on Key matches for titles or important matches
  3. At this point season ended and we played Hundreds of hours of FM 24 We need to know, how is FM 25 standing now? We need news about FM 25 We want to see something about the developments, minor leaks from si FM 24 is basically ended with the season end. Please SI, release something.
  4. Wednesday 18th February 2032 Austbø Wants New Contract -- -- I wasn't looking forward to this conversation because I'd previously spoken to Edvin Austbø's agent and been told that Edvin would want to be regarded as one of the most important players at the club and that he wanted us to improve in central defence. I told his agent that Edvin's expectations were unrealistic. A few days later his agent rang me wanting to follow up on contract discussions and I told him that I'm wasn't willing to discuss a new contract for Edvin at the moment. And now this... -- -- -- -- We've offered Edvin Austbø a new contract. This time, he'd changed his mind about us strengthening in central defence and wanted us to strengthen central midfield. I excluded that from negotiations.
  5. i nearly had your file working tonight but I've ran into crashes now and I foolishly didn't do consecutive saves of the file. An error that kept popping up was the league has not finished in time for the season update day. I did get the half points to work for you. The screen is here on one of my files.... I fired up N Ireland top league in AR to check out the split rules. I messed up somewhere as I got crashes and alas I kept overwriting the edit file. Schoolboy error!
  6. Clive English - Back to the motherland - APOP Geroskipou Cypriot Cup Final With the league season wrapped up earlier than expected for Geroskipou, Clive was able to spend the best part of 3 weeks devising a plan for the Cypriot Cup Final against his old friends APOEL. The game was going to be hosted in the 22,859 capacity stadium in front of a sold out, mainly APOEL supporting crowd, which made the task even more unenviable. Geroskipou had played well against APOEL on previous meetings during the season, beating them twice and only losing once in the league. The plan was to just to win by any means necessary and secure the first double for the club since the 21/22 season. Kick off The game was inevitably tense, with neither team wanting to take the first risk. There were a few half chances here and there, but nothing highlight worthy for the Cypriot version of Match of the Day later in the evening. The first half went quickly, with the teams still deadlocked. Half Time APOEL 0 - 0 APOP Geroskipou Second Half The second half started in much the same way. It was only in the 74th minute, when Tobias bought down Blichfeldt in the box, earning himself a yellow card and his opposite number a chance to put Geroskipou 1-0 up with just 15 minutes left. Blichfeldt converted emphatically to put one of Geroskipou's feet into the winning shoes. APOEL pushed hard for an equaliser, and took control of the game. The 4th official put 6 minutes up on his board, and Clive could taste victory. This was taken away with the final kick of the ball though, as Meca hit a close range volley inside the box to draw APOEL level. If Geroskipou were to win, it would have to be in extra time. Full Time APOEL 1 - 1 APOP Geroskipou ET Kick Off It had been a long season for both teams, and it showed in extra time. The pace of the game had been milked dry apart from the odd burst of pace from a fresher subsitute. Just before the half time of extra time, it was a corner that proved to be the difference. Leiva put an inswinger into the six yard box, where the biggest player on the pitch Blichfeldt managed to just about outjump his marker and guide into the net to make the score 2-1 to Geroskipou. Half Time Extra Time APOEL 1 - 2 APOP Geroskipou Second Half Extra Time There was now only 15 minutes between Geroskipou and their first Cypriot Cup. By now though, every player to a man was dead on their feet. The majority of the half consisted of Geroskipou playing short passes around their half and trying to get APOEL to press them into another mistake. There was a heartstopping moment near the end of the game where a ball was given away cheaply, but Lukic, who was arguably the unsung hero of the season produced another save to tip the ball over the bar. Shortly after, the referee blew his whistle for the final time. Full Time APOEL 1 - 2 APOP Geroskipou
  7. First, I can only speak for Germany. In Germany from the lowest football association to the highest football association. If the rules are sometimes different, in the last league of the lowest football association (district football association) a club and as many teams from the club can play in one league. Before the start of the season, the club must select a team that is eligible for promotion. In the district football association, two or more clubs can form a syndicate if they do not have enough players. This syndicate must then have the names of the clubs that participate in this syndicate. This syndicate must choose a leading club who is responsible for all things. This syndicate is eligible for promotion up to the highest league of the district football association. However, does not receive the right to promotion to the last league of the state football association (of the local region). Only the leading club in the syndicate can be promoted from the highest league of the district football association to the last league of the state football association. Reserve teams can also take part in some district football association cups and win them. They just can't take part in the state cup because only first teams are allowed to play there. In some state/district football associations it is not permitted to change clubs under the age of 18. Exception regulation, the change is permitted if the U18 player and his parents approve the change. C team Rules will be updated When the responsible football associations get in touch. A big mistake is when creating team II and assigning the partner club as team type II. Since this team II counts as the first team in the game, blocking qualification for the national cup does not work with the last winner. U19 U19 Cannot be founded in game Champions League. Because the U19 is needed there. But in the game. A U19 team will be created when qualifying for the Champions League. The minus is that they only take part in the Champions League U19 but not in any other competition. Founding in the game of B Team. Minus, First of all, this B team enters the parent comp in the first season, then in the second season in the correct subcompetition with few and many subcompetitions, the B team will create the first subcompetition. and not in the correct League. Minus, A lot of time goes into this test Minus, Since 2019/20 are ist possible to form a B Team in game, but it works only for Regionalliga and 3. Liga this isn't for lower leagues Minus, no thread from SI as it should be set in the editor so that the founding of B team goes correctly My opinion is that what is important is not taken into account. The editor gets little or no innovations. All of this cannot be implemented. But this all is very Importand.
  8. May 2056. Scottish Premiership. We dropped 10 points over the last 7 games played over the last 2 months of the season, and when we lost to Airdrie I didn't even look at the league table afterwards. I just assumed we had blown the title. Somehow, Hibs managed to drop the same 10 points over the same period, (including a last day 0-0 at home to Airdrie, who had beaten us 1-0 the week before). Celtic are slightly different in that although they lost 10 points in 8 games over the last 2 months, they could be slightly forgiven because they have also had to contend with getting to the Scottish Cup Final, (against us), but also the Europa Conference League Final, (against Liverpool). I think we can cut them just a little slack because they did better than both ourselves and Hibs over the last 7 games, and that's with 7 extra Cup games being played during the last 2 months of the season. The biggest thing for them though was that they just drew too many games. They only lost 3 times in the league all season, (compared to us losing 10 and Hibs 6), but they won 5 fewer games which is obviously a whopping 10 points difference between 5x wins and 5x draws. They had the best defence in the league, (conceded 3 goals fewer than us), but we scored 25 goals more than them. Airdrie have secured the 1st European campaign in their clubs history. I have a feeling that it's 7 places from next season, (but not positive about that). I would really like to retain the league title for the 1st time next season, and also score 100+ goals. Scottish Cup. (The Big one). Quite pleased with this actually. Hall of Fame. It's not a tough list to top. Internationals. Goal-scoring GK's. (23) Brass (Bal) 6'2" is 5/8 from the spot at 63%. (Is no longer at the club). (23) Ewing (Bal) 6'1" is 17/20 from the spot at 85%. (Is no longer at the club). (25c) Christie (F.Sport) 6'1" is 46/52 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (26p) Marsh (CAN)(SCO) 5'10" is 15/17 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (30a) Ogilvie (Fickle) 6'2" * is 47/64 from the spot at 73%. (Is no longer at the club). (31k) Lawrie (Unamb) * is 23/29 from the spot at 79%. (Is no longer at the club). (33a) Black (Fickle) 6'0" * is 2/3 from the spot at 67%. (Is no longer at the club). (37b) Niven (F.Loyal) 6'4" * is 24/41 from the spot at 59%. (Is no longer at the club). (39c) Telfer (F.Pro) 6'2" * is 29/44 from the spot at 66%.(Is no longer at the club). (40e) Qurbonov (UZB) (Res) * is 0/2 from the spot at 0%. (Is no longer at the club). (43n) Welsh (F.Pro) 6'4" * is 76/95 from the spot at 80%. (41h) Cairney (Unamb) 6'2" * is 7/12 from the spot at 58%. (Is no longer at the club). (46e) Hunter (Res) 6'0" * is 1/1 from the spot at 100%. (Is no longer at the club). Finances.
  9. Tuesday 17th February 2032 Viking (Norway) v Feyenoord (Netherlands) UEFA Champions League playoff first-leg -- -- -- I'm delighted with the way we performed today. Feyenoord are a very good team so to win 2-0 was tremendous. The only downside was losing Lasse Nordås with a groin issue after half an hour but, hopefully, he'll be back for the away leg. At times, this team play some scintillating, passing football and that was exactly what they did for our second goal, finished off in style by Niklas Ødegård. But much as I'm pleased with our attacking play, I was thrilled with our defending and we kept a clean sheet so Feyenoord don't even have an away goal to take back to Rotterdam. We can't get ahead of ourselves though. The tie is over two-legs and there's still the second leg to play in the Stadion Feijenoord 'De Kuip'. --
  10. Today
  11. Preview -- -- Clearly Feyenoord are favourites and we go into this Champions League playoff first-leg as underdogs. But, at home in the SR-Bank Arena, with our supporters behind us, anything is possible. We're confident and we'll give it our best shot. Runar Norheim (ankle) and Krzysztof Krysiak (ankle) are both ruled out and we won't risk Otto Rosengren (hamstring) and Jesper Robertsen (calf) unless we have to. -- Expected Line-up
  12. I am trying to set up some international cups, the first 3 of them forming a sort of pyramid from top to bottom each finishing in a league stage with 16 teams. Those work fine and after moving the dates around don't give any error. The End Date for all 3 of them is 1/4/2001. The 3 cups are using the normal Qualification System pulling teams from nations. Now I want to set up a 4th International Cup which should get 4 teams (so 12 total) from each of the 3 other cups and it is classified in the "Other Cups" category. In "Competitions to Finish First before setting up" I put my 3 other cups, and in teams I am trying to pull 4 teams out of each of them. This competitions first stage is set to start on 15/4/2001 so after the 3 others finished, but when I test the rules it tells me "Too many teams (4) requested from International Cup (0 teams)" suggesting there aren't any teams in the other competitions even though they should have finished by then. I don't underatand what the issue here is.
  13. What an incredible final. Two heavyweights going full gung-ho, separated by the finest of margins. Vini Jr had a 89th minute leveller chalked off for the slimmest of offsides where Camavinga was blocking Navas' view and it meant we held on to the lead in a topsy-turvy game to claim the quadruple! I've broken the duck in style for PSG.
  14. I was underperforming with Man U and the board set a points target for me to hit or I would be sacked. They set a target of 7 points in 5 matches for me after we lost to Burnley. For some reason, the points target is including the Burnley game in the graphic screenshotted below, but not in calculations for the target. I had one league game after the Norwich match, which we won, as screenshotted below. At the end of the season, there was no resolution for this points target. Fast forward to the next season, and our opening game is at the defending champions, Arsenal. I lose the match on a heartbreaking 92nd minute winner, 1-0, and I am immediately sacked. Why is it not counting the Sheffield United match in my points target?
  15. No worries. Thanks for sharing. Good luck 🍀⚽️🤞 with FK Austria, @Hootieleece
  16. I took over a team that was underachieving and 10th in the table in November even though they are arguably the 2nd biggest team in Austria after RB Salzburg and with a better and longer history. We qualified for Europa League playins and weren't quite ready.....doing well in the UECL though. The Board has money but not the riches of the Champions League and it shows. I am currently leading the League by 4 points and came in 2nd last season but all that can change after the League splits and our long winter break which helped the team learn my control possession tactics even though they are out of the Box Vertical Tiki-Taka. Sorry about derailing the thread a bit.
  17. BWM - Premier Target = 76.9 The BWM stats aren't great with our tactic, so I lean towards the match ratings to give additional insights. Blasco started, Pizarro was played in league matches to see if he would develop, since Edwards didn't last season. Blasco played well and Pizarro was just ok. Blasco looks like he has plateaued, but he is not too far off target. Pizarro is growing nicely, but I would expect his ceiling to less than 70, so he will be an adequate homegrown backup at best. Pizarro showed nice development across the board, so will keep going with the current approach. Plan - Blasco is the starter and at target. Pizarro to get 20'ish starts - we have Lambert/Byrne for depth. DLP - Premier Target = 78.4 Deniau was the starter with Castro as the main backup. El Mourabet got 10 games and Muller filled in on occasion as well, but mostly played ST, so didn't include his stats. Stats wise, they all played pretty well. I suspect the match rating / stats difference between Deniau and Castro is a result of the difference between the championship league and the Gibraltar league. Deniau had very solid growth last season and isn't too far away from the target. Castro is growing slowly, but won't get too much higher. I doubt the two youth players: Bartley and Whiteman will get above 65 in their ratings, but we will give it a shot with the U19 and U23s and see. Deniau improved most of his attributes, hoping for more of the same. Plan - We are good as long as we can hold onto Deniau and he doesn't force his way out to a larger club. Castro is a great backup. Winger - Premier Target = 76.2 I am analyzing LW and RW together as most of the top players can play both. Vincent and Metzler were the starters, Metzler and Merino are LW only with Merino splitting time between LW and AM. Everyone had good numbers in the support role with Metzler's 16 assists standing out. Holcroft was loaned out, so his stats are from the loan. Vincent showed a nice development burst last season, but levelled off this season. Most of his attributes show up arrows, so his levelling off is likely due to the improvement being a few hundreds, not enough to move the 1-20 rating. Holcroft actually declined which is disappointing as his rating really isn't good enough to be a backup in the European competition. Plan - Look to upgrade both positions with potentially starting Metzler if we can't find a replacement. Look for an 18 and under backup in the mid 50's rating who can become homegrown. Advanced Playmaker - Premier Target = 77.1 El Mourabet and Merino played most of the matches with Castro filling in for a couple. They both had good stats with El Mourabet scoring lots of goals. El Mourabet improved his rating by a point last season, not enough to get to the target, but enough to keep his starting role. Castro and Merino basically stayed the same. Plan - Start El Mourabet with Merino and Castro as backups. Opportunistically look for upgrades to be ready in case El Mouirabet gets poached. Advanced Forward - Premier Target = 76.9 Muller was the starter and scored 25 goals, quite a bit less than the 42 goals last season with Meireles outscoring him. Muller got hurt during the year, so didn't play as much, but still got 28 starts. Both of them have very good stats with Muller better in the air. Muller declined a tiny bit, not meaningful other than it wasn't another jump. Meireles stayed the same. I don't think either one of them are going to make the Premier league target, so will sell and replace if the vultures come with a good offer. Some decent progression by some of the younger players maybe enough to be a backup someday. Plan - Try to find an upgrade and replace the two of them and start Muller with Meireles as backup until then.
  18. Friendly -- The Ungmennafélagið Fjölnir friendly is our last one before the UEFA Champions League playoff first-leg at home to Feyenoord. We'll be giving playing time to the players likely to feature against Feyenoord but don't read too much into the starting line-up for Fjölnir. We still have a few players injured or lacking match fitness. -- -- A very good workout and a comfortable win against Fjölnir.
  19. Part 10 Moving On Up Match 17 Morley Town v Nostell Miners Welfare Reserves This is the only team we have not played so far, but on paper should be an easy win, although these games against reserve teams can be a potential banana skin. The visitors lie in 8th, while we are of course top. Nosa Iyamu is back from injury but is kept on the bench as a precaution, with Pamment retaining his place after impressing against Woodkirk Valley. Payne is preferred to Graham on the right wing and Cowgill steps into central defence for Ben Clappison, who is laid up with a virus. Team: Reay, Busfield, Cowgill, Cyrus, Alasttal, Agbozo, Wright, Payne, Ellis, Rowe, Pamment It is the visitors in their Borussia Dortmund style yellow kit who make the early running in this one, but it is us who have the first chance when Ellis slips in Pamment whose fierce shot is tipped over the bar at the near post. Another slick moves sees Sam Wright’s brilliant through ball seized upon by Ellis, but the keeper saves well when one on one. Sanchez Payne has looked lively and he cuts inside before fizzing one just over. Then, the deadlock is finally broken. Farris Pamment intercepts the ball after their right back dallies on the ball. His incisive low cross is turned in by Louis Rowe to give us the lead we deserve. Then history repeats itself, this time Sam Wright dispossess their midfielder before surging forward and feeding Payne down the right. His low cross is turned home by Gabriel Ellis to double our advantage. Into the second half and Sam Wright is toying with our opponents. He bursts forward again past two to the byline, before finding an inch perfect cross which is volleyed home by Rowe with a deflection off the defender to make it 3-0 Morley. We have chances to add a fourth, while Nostell threatened little at the other end. A good solid 3-0 home win which solidifies our place at the top. Final Score: Morley Town 3-0 Nostell Miners Welfare Reserves Rowe 41, 56 Ellis 45 Board & Supporter Confidence Update To summarise they think I’m doing a bloody brilliant job! Match 18 Leeds City Reserves v Morley Town 04/02/23 Sweet revenge is on our minds after their shock 2-1 win over us at Glen Road earlier in the season. Iyamu is out suspended while Clappison is feeling a lot better and in contention for a start. We are overwhelming favourites for another three points to further strengthen our grip at the top of the table. The hosts are in the relegation zone and are fighting for their lives. I name an unchanged starting XI. Team: Reay, Busfield, Cowgill, Cyrus, Alasttal, Agbozo, Wright, Payne, Ellis, Rowe, Pamment Match Action We get an early penalty.. Up steps Busfield and.. dinks it straight into the keeper’s arms for the worst penalty known to man. I have officially deleted him off the penalty takers list because that was pathetic. What the hell was that? An attempted Panenka in the Yorkshire Amateur League.. Who the ‘ell d’ya think thee are lad, was the mood among the Ultras. Then to make matters worse they go and flipping score. Poor closing down from our midfield lets in Ian Richards to fire one into the top corner.. They look up for this, we look like were playing with a hangover. Winfarrah nearly doubles their lead after more good work from the dangerous Richards. Meanwhile at the other end we sky any chance we have miles over the bar.. This is pathetic. Then Richards gets down the left and crosses for Winfarrah who is upended by Cowgil. Penalty.. The striker gets up and shows Busfield how to do it by sending Reay the wrong way. 2-0 at half time I throw the water bottle and read them the riot act. That was comfortably the worst half of the season. Second half and I introduce Graham and push Payne up front to form a three pronged attack. They are still dominant though and almost increase their lead when Richards is allowed to run through on goal, only to be thwarted by Reay who tipped his fierce effort over the crossbar. We still look lethargic. Then in a much needed moment of quality, Ellis retrieves the ball on the left flank and plays an intelligent half volleyed low cross to Sam Wright on the edge of the area who toe ends the ball hard into the top corner from 20 yards. He runs back to the halfway line with the ball tucked under his arm. Leeds City Reserves stick to their guns though and right winger Whitestone stings the palms of David Reay. Then from a throw in, Ellis tuns and slips in Kieran Graham to equalise....Graham must score!..no he skies it horrendously over the bar.. three points to Jonny Wilkinson.., The same player is through on goal again after an enormous goal kick from Reay but again he fluffs his lines and mis-controls the ball into the keeper’s grateful arms. Grrrr!! We are destined to yet again lose 2-1 to Leeds City reserves. This result sends out a clear warning that we must not cave in to complacency! Our lead at the top has been cut to four points and second place Beeston Juniors have a game in hand. Furthermore it’s the Asquith Avenue Derby next at Glen Road against Gildersome... Sam O’Hara Leaves Morley My assistant manager, Sam O’Hara has left Morley to become the new manager of Reeth & District AC of the Wensleydale Football League. I bet there’s some very scenic grounds in that league.. Good luck with clearing all that sheep muck off the pitch before the game I joked with him on his last day... Joe Lamplough Becomes Player/Assistant Manager After Sam O’Hara’s departure to the Yorkshire Dales Farmers League I offered the role to one of my senior players and all round good egg, Joe Lamplough I was sat in my office going through some admin work and setting up training routines with my U21s squad when Jeff Smith knocked on my door, "Boss. I need to ask you something?" "OK?" "I need to start more games. I think I can really make a difference to the team." "Jeff your 42 man and were brought into the club purely as an impact player, you know that!" "Yeah but unlike many of my teamates I have played in the football league. I could destroy this division, even at my age." "Yes but Nosa Iyamu is also destroying this division and is much younger. I think you need to realise you are a back-up to him." Smith shrugged his shoulders. "I expect to play against Gildersome," he retorted and walked out. I was a bit flabbergasted by his attitude. He was somebody who should no better. This was no stroppy 19 year old wanting his first team chance, this was a 42-year old veteran winding down his career in the non-leagues. Match 19: Morley Town v Gildersome Spurs Old Boys 18/02/23 We need to put the Leeds City Reserves game behind us and concentrate on beating local rivals, Gildersome in the return fixture of the Asquith Avenue Derby, this time at our place. The Ultras are warming up their flares and there is a buzz around the town as the game approaches. The build up has taken over the pages of the Morley Gazette and the town braces itself for the big match. On a footballing front, our local rivals find themselves down in 10th place just above relegation, while our lead at the top has been cut to four points. Iyamu is back and raring to go on the left wing, while Payne partners Ellis up front and Clappison is preferred to Busfield at right back. Team: Reay, Clappison, Cowgill, Cyrus (c) Alasttal, Agbozo, Wright, Graham, Payne, Ellis, Iyamu Through the haze of the flares let off from all sides of the Glen Road Playing fields the two teams trundle out onto the pitch. The game lacks shape in the opening exchanges and no quarter is asked or given as you would expect. Payne has a shot easily saved. Then out of virtually nowhere we get a corner which Wright swings in. Clappison takes a tumble in the box. Penalty! Eliis steps up and sends the keeper the wrong way 1-0 Morley and his 17th goal of the season. Alastall launches a ball forward down the channel for Ellis to run onto. He squares it for Payne to tap home, even though much to the annoyance of the visiting fans, he was clearly offside. Even Stevie Wonder could have seen that one.. but somehow the goal stands... We are all over the Old Boys now. We win a corner which is cleared but retrieved by Cyrus who plays it to Agbozo on the edge of the penalty area, who is given the freedom of Glen Road to control and dribble into the penalty area, before coolly chipping the ball over the keeper for 3-0. Too easy. But wait! Fairclough’s balL down the right channel has Houston on his way. He outmuscles Alasttal before crossing low for John Hyland to sweep home. 3-1. Agbozo is probably having his best game in a Morley shirt and he plays a delightful through ball for Ellis to run onto. Goal number 18 is completed when he rolls it nonchalantly past the onrushing keeper, before raising his arms Cantona-style to the band of Ultras behind the goal. C’est Magnifique Gabriel! Into the second half and the Old Boys are the better side and they pull another goal back through Hyland again. They are all over us now and this is starting to get a little worrying. Hyland gets the ball again cuts inside and unleashes a wicked curling effort which just shaves the post. Bloody hell! I go to a straight 4-4-2 and batten down the hatches. We muster a counter attack and Kieran Graham smacks the post with a thunderous effort. We see it through and run out 4-2 winners, but by ‘eck, dey gev us a game 2nd half... Final Score Morley Town 4-2 Gildersome Spurs Old Boys Ellis 17 (pen) 45 Agbozo 22 Hyland 42,57 Payne 31 Table with 4 games remaining 1st Morley Town 44 pts 2nd Beeston Juniors 37 --------------------------------------- 3rd Collegians 32 4th Lepton Highlanders 31 5th Greetland 29 6th Woodkirk Valley 29 7th Golcar Reserves 26 8th Nostell Miners Welfare 26 9th Shire Academics 25 10th Leeds City Reserves 24 11th Gildersome Spurs Old Boys 21 -------------------------------------------- 12th Ealandians 19 13th Route One Reserves 8 With just four games left and a seven point lead, surely Morley Town cannot mess this up.. Find out how Season One concluded next time on The Ultimate English Pyramid Game!
  20. @Jonathan Holmes All round tactic EF 424 V9 HUB (TH P97FA) AV P99 EC CC
  21. The success with EF 4231 SLO V2 P MC P109 ALL CUPS just keeps rolling along.
  22. May 2024 We've completed the domestic treble with an outstanding result against Marseille. Form and morale couldn't be better as we win the league by 30 points! Ancelotti has tried to unsettle Zaire-Emery, who's recent performances have earned him a starting spot in the final. However we have been hit with a major injury meaning 37 year old Keylor Navas comes in as a replacement. This is how we line up:
  1. Load more activity