All-Nighter Thread!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the team like now? Anyone good still there?

Out of Fergie's team only Rooney, Anderson andFletcher are left. I've been extremely busy in the transfer market though, which is partly why we're still not performing, the team's nowhere near gelling yet.

Out of Fergie's team only Rooney, Anderson andFletcher are left. I've been extremely busy in the transfer market though, which is partly why we're still not performing, the team's nowhere near gelling yet.

Best to build for next season mate and not expect to much this season.

Update time!!!!

Final League Posistions:

finaltabler.png

Pleased that I got Automatic promotion to the premier league, am surprised with the sheer momentum Reading have had all season. Managed to secure 2nd place 3 matches before the end of the season.

End of season player stats:

wolvesstats.png

SEB got top scorer which I'm happy with, he has been a beast this season so far with his pace and finishing.

Keogh finished with an amazing pass %, was not expecting that when I took a look over the stats!

Kightly and SEB got a nice amount of assists to help out the team, am more amazed at SEB's as he also managed all them goals too lol.

Glad with my defenders tackles per game too, shows they were dedicated for the season.

Team Stats:

wolvesteamstats.png

Great home and away record. Managed to win my last 5 games, so was pleased with that.

Managed to pip Reading to score the most goals, a cool 100 lol. Although I'm not too happy with the amount I concded, so I feel I need to sort out my defence for the Prem, can't let in goals in that league lol.

And last but not least, my team:

finalteam.png

Averages of 7 all around apart from a few, just have to remove some deadwood before my Prem debut and I'm all set.

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8610/whatagame.jpg

Oh man what a game!

Im currently on a 33 game unbeaten run in the Prem in my first season. I though it was all over when Eduardo got his second, so to get back to 3-3 you can imagine my joy. But for Joey to win it for us right at the death was amazing!! Thats why i love FM, i was actually screamin haha lucky for me my fams on holiday!!

Best to build for next season mate and not expect to much this season.

Yep, I already got one 15 year old full back the coaches say has potential to be a key first team player, so just got to be patient and steady the ship for the rest of the season, thankfully only around ten league games to go, so about 2 thirds of the way there.

Drawing to the end of my second season as manager of Luton. First season I finished 13th. I'm runaway leader this season. Here is my best player:

2whqm1i.jpg

And my squad:

9s57pw.jpg

:)

Mart Poom is godlike! (5 penalty goals, my best penalty taker! )

Unbelievable, the day of the derby match AWAY, and I have no less than EIGHT first team players away on international duty. I'm not a happy bunny right now!!!!

Edit :- Half time and by some miracle it's nil-nil!!

Edit :- Full time and we have just stolen the best point of my managerial career in this save, it finished 0-0, despite us being under a barrage for the entire game. My 20 yr old regen youth keeper played out of his skin!!

Just got my first back to back wins in the league. That gives us 39 points and hopefully secures safety from relegation this season!

Just 6 league games left now, at home to West Brom, Newcastle and Portsmouth and away against Everton, Middlesburgh and Sunderland.

All night, every night...3rd shifters run the world! GMT-6, so my night is just starting...

Was knocked out of the League Cup quite early last night and the board didn't care, but am undefeated (with 6 draws (all but one away)) in the Prem after round 22, thus just 2 points ahead of the dreaded Arsenal. Waiting to see if the board will screw me again like last year, where I lost the title on the last day and finished 3rd by 2 points. I had been expected to "challenge for the title" and the board was disappointed that I had only "qualified for Europe through league finish."

A 5-1 win against West Brom makes it 6 games unbeaten with 4 wins and 2 draws, we're now in a seasonal high position of tenth and looking like finishing in the top half. not bad for a team that were 18th in January.

Although the board are still disappointed we're not going to qualify for Europe and I'm in the under-pressure managers list.:eek:

I doubt i will ever have a better season in my life....

Gobsmacked.... simply gobsmacked... i played every match and i still dont know how i done it.

=============================================

As i said i drew Porto in the Europa Cup Qtr final... we pick up with the 1st leg away to Porto.

A 1-2 Porto (europa cup qtr final leg 1)

A 2-0 Dundee United (spl)

H 3-0 Porto (europa cup qtr Final leg 2, 4-2 aggregate, Aston Villa are drawn)

H 2-0 Kilmarnock (spl)

H 3-1 Hearts ( spl won )

N 3-2 Motherwell (Scottish cup semi final, Celtic in the final)

A 0-1 Aston Villa (europa cup semi final leg 1)

A 2-1 Falkirk (spl)

H 3-0 Aston Villa (europa cup semi final leg 2, 3-1 aggregate, Chelsea in the final)

H 1-1 Celtic (spl)

H 3-0 Motherwell (spl)

A 1-0 Aberdeen (spl)

N 4-3 Chelsea (Europa Cup Final.... skin of the teeth stuff)

H 3-2 Hibs (spl)

N 2-0 Celtic (Scottish Cup Final Quad complete)

Im stunned.

First off SPL:

1st Rangers 106 points

2nd Celtic 86 points

3rd Motherwell 56 points

4th Falkirk 54 points

I finished the season undefeated again... which is worrying more than anything... scored 100, conceded 21.... from the looks of the team stats it seems that my players success comes from their passing ability... as i have no less than 7 1st teamers in the top 9 passers of the season.

Scottish Cups:

League Cup: Rangers 3-2 Celtic (good win from a scrappy game)

Scottish Cup: Rangers 2-0 Celtic (Aquino bagging both goals in an otherwise quiet game)

These cups are a bonus, i didnt field my starting 11 in all of the games, i gave the fringe players a chance most of the time.

Europa Cup:

Rangers 4-3 Chelsea What a game.

Rangers 0-1 Chelsea (Rosina 21)

Rangers 1-1 Chelsea (Ballack O.G. 39)

Rangers 1-2 Chelsea (Drogba 59)

Rangers 2-2 Chelsea (Fleck 65)

Rangers 3-2 Chelsea (Willians)

Rangers 3-3 Chelsea (Lampard 76)

Rangers 4-3 Chelsea (Stancu 90+3).

I actually got told to shut up when Stancu scored... i roared and done a little dance.

=================================================

Season Awards/honours (My players in bold)

Northern Irelands Player of the Year:

1st. Steven Davis (3 times in a row)

2nd. Johnny Evans

3rd. Kyle Lafferty (3rd and 2nd in previous years)

Football Writers Player of the Year:

1st. Giorgos Samaras

2nd. Willians Dos Santos Santana (purely for his name alone i think)

3rd. Steven Rob

SPL Young Player of the Year:

1st. Daniel Aquino

2nd. Jamie Murphy

3rd. Joe Mattock

Average Rated Player of the Year:

1st. Steven Davis (7.45)

2nd. Giorgos Samaras (7.43)

3rd. John Fleck (7.35)

Rangers top Scorers (and assists)

1st. Daniel Aquino, 53 games, 27 goals, 17 assists

2nd. Bogdan Stancu, 55 games, 22 goals, 6 assists

3rd. John Fleck, 50 games, 21 goals, 23 assists

4th. Steven Davis, 57 games, 20 goals, 25 assists

5th. Leandro Gioda, 60 games, 16 goals, 1 assist

*awaits lifes irony probably in the form of getting humped pre season by a pub team*

Best team ive ever assembled without having a sugar daddy chairman takeover.... Credit to GKnap's "4-4-2 no loss" tactic incase anybody wondered.

*collapses in chair*

Archived