April Fool...

I was wondering if this is still in there, I should've got one as well as the April Fools one but didn't. Do you think the April Fools message had anything to do with it forgetting my birthday?

I would imagine so, yes. I got one on my birthday iirc. Did you get both messages in FM08?

If they can put in an April Fool joke, why can't they do it for birthdays, Christmas etc.

I would love to be playing FM and it comes up "Happy Birthday <insert name here>"

Why stop there. Yom Kippur? Seriously though, is this thread still open!

PS Actually the Birthday idea I do like. Also club Centenary / Bicentenial celebs - but have not been in a situation to know whether that happens. SI...?

Why did you mention people moaning about duplicate threads? That has nothing to do with Management's post.

See below....

so that we don't get these threads every year...

That enough for you? I just think it was a pretty pointless post that didn't have to be made.

See below....

That enough for you? I just think it was a pretty pointless post that didn't have to be made.

Why bring this up again after 24 hours? That is much more pointless that the post you are complaining about IMO

My bad...I take it back...Please no more fighting... :(

The only reason I said it was because there was another thread of the same topic right below it which had atleast 5 comments to it,

I just didn't think there was need for more than one...

It's good that they have now merged them together now as one, but we may just have to go through it all again next year.

I come on here and go through all the threads that I haven't read just to see what's up...

Obviously by my post count, I don't reply to all of them, most of what I type out I don't even submit, so that this doesn't happen

Unfortunately that didn't happen in this thread, So I Apologise.

My bad...I take it back...Please no more fighting... :(

The only reason I said it was because there was another thread of the same topic right below it which had atleast 5 comments to it,

I just didn't think there was need for more than one...

It's good that they have now merged them together now as one, but we may just have to go through it all again next year.

I come on here and go through all the threads that I haven't read just to see what's up...

Obviously by my post count, I don't reply to all of them, most of what I type out I don't even submit, so that this doesn't happen

Unfortunately that didn't happen in this thread, So I Apologise.

Maybe the duplicated thread was an April Fool joke by its very nature - damn intricate and complicated things these April Fool jokes.!

don't start this again :D

Hands Up : Who remembers why I got my only ever warning on the old forums ? :D

I hope it wasn't for saying that Alan was a massive (fill in the blank) otherwise I am screwed

Guessing it had something to do with the April Fool, did you get really angry when they didn't give you 500mil Nep? :p

Not quite :D - After happily replying to endless threads, and pointing / linking / discussing the fact with new threads that there were already threads about it open, I lost my temper :D. The dude who opened a new thread, opened it despite there being 3 of the same threads in the top 5 :mad:

I had a little pop :( - Wasn't too bad, just capped letters and a "sort of" swearword. Dark times.

Not quite :D - After happily replying to endless threads, and pointing / linking / discussing the fact with new threads that there were already threads about it open, I lost my temper. The dude who opened a new thread, opened it despite there being 3 of the same threads in the top 5 :mad:

I had a little pop :( - Wasn't too bad, just capped letters and a "sort of" swearword. Dark times.

Ah, duplicate thread rage. Seen many a case recently and, unfortunately, been subject to a little of it myself, especially during the "whens da nu patch?" frenzy. From your description though, looks like you went a little further than most :p

I know what that's like, usually I am fairly calm but I do have the odd day where people making dupe threads or just being plain ignorant makes me snap. Pretty sure I have been close to infraction several times but I seem to have got away with it, just gotta learn when to bite my tongue

WTF is Pete Rolled :D

Frightening, plain frightening. Look it up on youtube, should be the top vid you see, our very own peter-evo making a noise that seems innocuous at first but after hearing it loop like it does, it has haunted my dreams for weeks

I think Alan PM'd the link to you and then it quickly entered your location.

Well, yeah, I'm not gonna ignore something that embarrassing :D Still think I seen something in your location about it before mine, but then again it could just be me being thick again

Well, yeah, I'm not gonna ignore something that embarrassing :D Still think I seen something in your location about it before mine, but then again it could just be me being thick again

Probably.

Though the way it has you 'scarred' really makes me proud.

Why bring this up again after 24 hours? That is much more pointless that the post you are complaining about IMO

Tax Year End, very busy man, Sadly I can't sit with my finger up my jeer all day and be able to worry about forums.

Roll on April 10th when it's all over!

I got it on April fools too :). BTW, it would be good if something happened if you played on Christmas day (on the day), New Year's day (on the day) and Friday 13 (on ther day). SI need new tricks ;).

Archived