The FM08 Career Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jan '24 decided to raid the expiring contracts market in search of a new back up striker, managed to agree contracts for 3 and what would be youth keeper...

28yo Brazilian Juliano from Schalke 13 from 17 so far this season

24yo Brazilian Cunha from Duisburg 12 from 17 so far

and

21yo German Judt from Koln 16 in 18 so far...very promising attacking options next season...

they'll sit nicely into a rotating top 2 along with

Goncalo and Brunner who have 36 in 30 games so far this season..may look to sell on Juliano after a season for a tidy profit...

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

How not to take penalties icon_frown.gif

I've had about 6 or 7 penalty shoot outs in my short time at Chimney Corner so far, and won all of them, usually 3-1 / 3-0 too. The pen stats aren't great on the players either. Must be luck icon_biggrin.gif

Too bad for you though, missing 5 from 5 is pretty bad.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just had to say something didn't I icon_mad.gif

Just lost my first penalty shoot out, 3-2 to NIP outfit Ballymena. icon_frown.gif

5 games of the season left and we are 7th in the table, thanks to the previous manager I've not been able to bring in any players, thus meaning I've had to keep the squad the same which is a pain, not only that but when I joined the club we had made a profit of over £1m, but now we are in DEBT by £1m, how the hell does this work out?

I am £11k under wage budget, been selling players left, right and center, not only that but I've lost my best striker Lee Miller on a free transfer because he is unhappy, I think I'll need to look at individual player contracts and see if the are getting bonuses at all, but if our finances don't improve in pre-season then I will have to sell a few of my star players just to stay afloat!

icon_mad.gif

i'm thinking that as soon as i progress my manager to a world class status i will restart this challenge. sometimes i think i've progressed too well with well taking the juventus job and then frankfurt, 2 top clubs in top nations....i may not even load up a top nation if i begin a new career....

in the mean time sitting top with Frankfurt, unbeaten league record is at 65 games now...playing espanyol in the champs league first knock out round...won 3 cups so far, super cup, german cup and world club champs...out of the league cup, my first defeat in over 80 games at the time...

This Seems like a pretty cool thread and it has inspired me to start my own career with the following leagues loaded:

Belgium (3rd Division)

England (League 2)

France (National)

Hungary (Division 2)

India (NFL)

USA (MLS)

Ukraine (1st League)

I started as an unemployed manager with Sunday League experience and the only available jobs that I could get were with 1st league (2nd Flight) teams in Ukraine, so I decided to accept the offer from Dnipro Cherkasy (Not to be confused with FK Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, which is the dnipro that I am a fan of). This kind of dissapointed me, as I have lots of experience in Ukraine and I had been hoping to go somewhere different at first.

So Far I am in second place after 9 games with 6 wins and 3 draws, four points back of Dynamo Kyiv's Reserve Club.

The really curious thing about this club is that it does not seem to have a stadium, in the club info screen it just says "unknown". On home game days it says we're playing in "Dnipro Cherkasy Stadium" on the plus side, despite not having a stadium, we have the second highest attendence in the league.

Happy Slappys Career. 2009/2010.

I don't have screenshots so this will be harder than normal, but after a solid start to my Aberdeen job we went on a very big slump in form, although we didn't concede a lot of goals it was scoring them that led to our downfall, with our main striker Lee Miller always unhappy about not being able to move clubs and Anthony Stokes not hitting his top form and as we had no-one anywhere near in terms of scoring goals we had a big problem.

And with this kind of form we managed to finish a dismal 8th in the league.

My POTY had to be Anthony Stokes, I would have chosen Lee Miller but the miserable git's attitude let him down, so Stokes gets my vote.

Finances we pish, over the course of the season we lost well over £1.5m but this may have been due to the fact that we were paying £230k p/m in loans, and with this due to end at the end of July of the current year, I'm hoping that we will start making money and some transfer funds will be made avaliable for me to spend on some new players.

Transfer wise, not a lot has happened so far, although when the transfer window opens quite a lot of players (mostly youth) are leaving, mainly because none of them will make the grade but also because I seriously need to reduce the wage bill, and a lot of these players are earning up to £300 p/w.

Also leaving are a reserve keeper, a defender who was a fringe player for most of the season and of course my top goalscorer Lee Miller, who will be leaving on a free, I tried to offer him a new contract but he simply refused, I also tried to get rid of him on the cheap but no-one would come in for him, and in the end he left for none other than Kilmarnock!!

For transfers coming into the club, well I have Alex Pearce, a Reading CB, Jonathan Walters from Ipswich who I highly regard as a top quality player, a new left and right winger.

Aims for the new season:

1.To develop a new tactic, the one's I have been currently using have not been working at all, so I will have to devise a new one, although I do have one in mind, a 4-2-1-2-1.

A back four, 2 DM's, a CM, 2 wingers and a main striker, I have no idea if this will work but I hope to intergrate it into the team and hopefully they will gel into it ASAP.

2.A new striker and a new GK are what's needed, my main GK hasn't been playing that badly but I'm looking for someone whom I know will do a good job at this level.

I have been told by the board that qualification into Europe this season is a must, but with only £185k to spen I will have to look at players that on the cheap, which I can tell there is not a lot of around at the moment, although I do have an eye on this DL from Shaktar whom I am told by my scouts is a top quality player, the only downside?

He will cost me £7.25m!

icon_eek.gif

23/24 - Frankfurt

Media Prediction - 1st

Decided to write a less long winded post if possible.

This season the 4th in charge of Frankfurt saw me bring home 5 trophies. Only missing out on the German Cup after a diabolical 2nd Round loss to Hertha irc. That my only loss this season, infact for the last 2 seasons. Bonus.

League Unbeaten for 79 games now in the league, note that this is the first time my team has scored over 100 goals in the league and only managed to conceded 14. Table

Champions League Drawn against the might of Ajax, CSKA Moscow and Kayserispor, we won the group. Dispatched Espanyol next, followed by Chelsea in the quarters. Milan were next we won 4-2 at their place. CSKA Moscow in the final, should be easy. Champions League Final

League Cup First cup i gained this season a comfortable win over Marcus Babbel's Gladbach side. League Cup

European Super Cup CSKA Moscow the opponents. Won. Super Cup

World Club Championship Drawn against America(MEX) in the Semis we won easily 3-1. Saitama of Japan were my opponents in a fantastic final. World Club Champs

Transfers this season were mainly a strengthening again. I made Hugo my biggest transfer whilst at Frankfurt. 16mil for a hot prospect. Now chased by Valencia, Chelsea and Milan. Ibrahim Toure was snapped up from relegated Bayern for a tidy 6mil fee. Transfers

All my players played well, not going to go into it much but my POTY was Felix Fuchs. Squad+Stats

Finances are looking very healthy again after payments for final positions and champions league glory. Finances

Still Greece manager somehow, not won many games. Didn't make it to the Euros, drew my remaining games against Latvia and the Faroes; 3-3 and 4-4. icon_mad.gif Got France, Slovakia, Georgia and Estonia in my WCQ group.

I also now a World Class Manager . About time mind. 10 trophies won now. Career History

Aims for next season

> Replace ageing players

> Win everything

> Win some games with Greece.

first time i have posted in this forum icon_smile.gif hi!

long time player, but only recently started FM2008, have struggled to 'get into it' but inspiration from this thread ignited my love for the SI game icon_smile.gif

so im starting as an automatic rep manager and the leagues i have loaded are:

Brazil

China

Croatia

England

Germany

Italy

Poland

Serbia

Slovakia

Spain

all of them are down to lowest leagues except England (league one, little intention to play England, after something new) and Spain is only down to the second div.

im not too sure how to do screen shots. (well i know how to do them, just not sure where to upload them to) so ill store them all for time being and post them later on.

thanks!

Managed to get the job at Ivory Coast, who qualified for the World Cup, but we only managed to finish 3rd behind France and Sweden, we managed to draw all 3 games against them and USA, I may be tempted to stay on as manager although I will see which jobs come up after the final.

On the domestic front, there were a lot of ins and outs, but I am still 2k p/w over wage budget, so a few more players will have to leave.

We have a good squad, it's just up front where we are having a problem, I have offered a contract to a Polish striker from AJ Auxerre, and have made a cheeky loan bid for Cameron Jerome, if I were to get either of these then I will be delighted as we desperately need a striker.

I also have my eye on Velice Sumulikoski, DM who currently plays for Ipswich, whom I believe will be a quality addition to the team and will fit into my current system alongside Steve Davis my number 1 DM, and dare I say it I may be tempted to enquire about the Canary Killer, I think a bit of pace will give defenders a scare in the SPL! icon_biggrin.gif

(If you would like to know who the Canary Killer is then just ask)

Can't believe the board expect us to qualify for Europe this season, lucky for me my contract expires at the end of the season so if we don't finish in the top 4 at least then I can just walk away without the risk of being sacked.

hi just an update, got a job pretty much instantly as a auto rep manager. im in brazilian 3rd division with Icasa

record so far is not great, i cant seem to hold onto leads.

played 8 won 2, drawn 5 and lost 1.

maybe the problem is the AI, i usually stick to the same formation for entire game, but maybe due to better AI i need to change more ingame?

anyway, loving the challenge icon_smile.gif

2012/13 Season Review

After last season's playoff victory all I wanted was to stay in League 2.

League Table

League Position Graph

Had a bad start but things picked up half way through the season. Once my League 2 status was safe I started to rest a few players and gave a few reserves a game.

Squad

Transfers

Once again I kept the same squad with the addition of a couple of loans from Fulham, one of which played a first team role. Ashley Barnett looks like a good signing, making his début off the bench at the age of 16 with a hat trick.

Star Player

Another great season, looks like he is more than capable of taking the step up.

Job News

I've been applying for new jobs but literally no one will offer me a job, with a bit of work I think I might be able to get St Albans into League 1 so I've signed a new two year contract. Saying that, if a job offer comes in I'll bite their hand off.

Career so far

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 St Albans England Blue Square South 15th Took over in March

2008/09 St Albans England Blue Square South 3rd Lost in playoff final

2009/10 St Albans England Blue Square South 2nd Promoted via playoffs

2010/11 St Albans England Blue Square Premier 4th Lost in playoff final

2011/12 St Albans England Blue Square Premier 3rd Promoted via playoffs

2012/13 St Albans England League 2 14th

</pre>

Having a break from this career save at the moment, achieved all i can bar winning the UEFA Cup, World Cup and Euro's. To win the Uefa Cup i will need to step down to a lower club which i don't really want to do as i'm a World Class manager and i'll lose that status. But i am manager of England now instead of Greece, they wanted me so i had to take it.

May load up some complete and utter random worldwide nations this time. And hopefully win the Uefa cup before i win the Champions League.

Loaded up the following leagues to begin a new career for the time being.

Belgium

Croatia

Denmark

Israel

Peru

South Africa

Turkey

USA

No real nations loaded. So it will take a bit more time to progress myself as a manager and win competitions i compete in.

Originally posted by ToMexico!!:

Belgium

Croatia

Denmark

Israel

Peru

Spain

Russia

Turkey

USA

Amended the leagues i loaded, only got job offers from South Africa, Hannover and African Warriors are both worse than crap.

New Profile - note the favourite club, just awesome

And my new team is..

Textilschik- Telecom Ivanovo

Sitting a lowly 20th in the Pervyy Divizion

The revival begins..

2007/08 Season Review

So I decided to accept the Morton job offer and signed a one-year contract, keeping my options well and truly open. Had a modest transfer and wage budget. The board set me a target of establishing the club in the 1st Division in two years and the media predicted a 7th placed finish for me.

Transfers

Had an excellent start to the season and soon took a lead in the table. Made some impressive in-roads in the League and Challenge Cups culminating in my Challenge Cup win . My first cup! Thought it would take a bit longer to win. I'm not complaining though!

Final League Table

Won the league at a stroll, despite falling to a run of four losses in a row at one stage. The main thing at the end of the season was to decide whether or not to sign a contract extension.

Was linked with dozens of jobs after guiding the club to the Premiership, including a very bizzare one.

After much consideration I decided to sign a one-year contract extension and try and keep Morton in the SPL.

Manager Profile

My record so far

Season summary

Career so far

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 Morton Scotland First Division 1st Promoted, League Challenge Cup Winners

</pre>

Just to note, I've started a new career with the following leagues loaded:

England (to League 1)

France (to Ligue 2 Orange)

Norway (Premier League only)

Scotland (Premier League only)

Switzerland (All leagues)

The first club to offer for for me as a Sunday-League footballer were Inverness CT. They were 1 point above Gretna at the bottom whilst the nearest team above them (I think Aberdeen) were about 12 points clear. My first game was away to Celtic icon_eek.gif. This resulted in a 3-0 loss. Next game at home to the only club in worse form than us, Hearts, which resulted in a 2-0 win, with goals from star striker Marius Niculae and Dean McDonald (ex-Ipswich!!). Then, we lost 2-0 at home to Falkirk which was a bitter pill to swallow as we just couldn't score. The problem is that my squad is not great, low on confidence and my best players e.g Ian Black CM and Marius Niculae ST are either on their way or won't sign a new contract. So, the objective is just to survive no and rebuild, or get another job which would be welcome.

Thanks for reading!

Quick Update

Halfway through a poor season with burghausen, I decided I was tired of the restrictive german league system and wanted to move on. After applying for a string of jobs the media found out and I've been offered 5 ultimatums icon_razz.gif which i've ignored so I still have my job for now...

Second Quick Update

I looked at my team and decided there just wasn't much I could do, so I resigned. Not long later I got a couple of job offers, One from terrassa, who didnt have much in the way of cash but were safe midtable in the league, or montevarchi, who were offering me 70k to spend in the unrestricted italian C2/C division, except one problem, They were right in the middle of the relegation playoffs so my aims are 1. To bring decent players in and 2. To escape the relegation playoffs

ok

so i have technically finished my first season as Icasa manager. i didnt realise that the league had started in january. Im pretty unsure how this Brazilian league format works. but anyway.

i started with Icasa in National Third Division First Stage Group 12, which i did not qualify from. This meant my season was over after 14 games. my problem was not being able to finish games off.

i have uploaded some info into photobucket.

Manager Profile

Hey guys been a long time reader but never posted in here, i usually post in the confrence and below thread but my hinckley game has been corrupted so im starting a new game as braintree(the wife picked the team). i have all the english leagues running and the german, italian and spanish leagues down to division 2, serie b, liga bbva. im hoping to get as far asi can with braintree then move abroad before comming back to hopefully manage spurs.

my targets are to win every top league and domestic cups and european cups as i can

manage in the top league of every division i have running and manage real madrid, inter milan, byern munich and spurs.

07/08 - Textilschik- Telecom Ivanovo - Pervvy Divizion

Media Prediction 19th (20th when took over)

So my new career has started, Russian second division team TextTeleIvan (cba to write the full name everytime.) decided to give me a chance to lift them from the relegation battle. 21 games in the season gone when i took over left me enough time to have a good go at this.

The squad didn't look bad compared to the team around me so i thought i had a chance but with the bottom five places earmarked as relegation spots we had to improve drastically. I decided to use the same formation as i had with my previous career and it worked well indeed. Three staight league wins plus a draw hauled us up to the dizzy heights of 13th place, before the inevitable slump. We dropped back down to 18th place. Level on points but with a worse goal difference. With a run in of midtable team Metallurg-Kuzbass, Sodovik below us and Torpedo Moscow who were challenging for promotion we had to gain at least 4 points for survival. We lost the first leaving things on edge, beat Sodovik to lighten the blow but we still needed that point. Torpedo Moscow would be no pushovers but at home we could cause an upset. On loan striker Alexandr Salugin did us leveling us up just after the half hour. Before a distinctive Kozlov brace sent the fans into raptures as we avoided relegation on the last day. Job done.

Finished: 16th

The squad looked a bit thin on the ground when i took over, the transfer window was soon to open. Thank god. We had a good base of players but we needed back up for defence and wide midfield. With no transfer budget and a nearly used up wage budget i had to result in losing money to gain the club a future in the Pervvy Divizion. With being such a period-pain of a club we couldn't attract anyone with significant ability to lift us up the league by themselves. I managed to find a couple of players who could help the cause. Transfers

Player of the half season for me was Mikhail Kozlov he scored some vital goals and kept us up on the last day of the season.

Squad

Finances are shocking

Aims for next season

> Establish the team as a mid tabled side

> Cut the wage budget/get rid of the deadwood

> Bring in more home grown players

Season Team League Finished Achievements

2007 Textilschik-Telecom Ivanovo Pervvy Divizion (RUS) 16th -

</pre>

Rodrigo De La Vega - Pizzighettone - 2012 onwards

A two season summary here. Once again after the first ever Pice cup win we had a rubbish start to the season. We struggled to pick up points and get any sort of form going. We didn't bring many players in and the loan signings we got, bar one Mauro Maggi, were backup at best. Form did eventually pick up though and we ended up in 9th place. We over performed in the cup again but were unable to defend our title, getting knocked out in the quarter finals.

All through the season I was desperate to move away. I put in bids just about everywhere but nobody seemed willing to give me an offer, even relegation strugglers in the Spanish Second B leagues.

We lost of a couple of promising players to poachers and again had a poor start to the next season. Oddly we were knocked out of the cup in the group stage which i though my help us concentrate on the league. It did for a bit and with about 10 games to go we were in 5th place, a play off spot.

Then...the team collapsed in on itself horribly. We lost 5 games in a row, some of those to 'easy' teams. We dropped positions and struggled to gain points back to keep us in contention. On the final game of the season we were, given some luck, 3 points away from squeaking into the playoffs on results for/goal difference. The other results going our way though was moot as we lost. 7 - 4. The one game was really need to win and we get shafted. We finished 10th.

I was almost tearing my hair out. In 4 seasons with Pice the team had managed to bottle it on every occasion bar one cup. My reputation was only local, which was fair considering I hadn't achieved a great deal. I'd turned relegation fodder into an inconsistant mid table side. Not a great achievement. On the team potential side it doesn't look great. We have one or two great players but not the reputation or wage budget to attract others, or keep the stars. It doesn't look like it'll get any better as despite being 4k under budget we are still over 300k in debt.

Whether we do well next season will depend on the quality of loanee's we can get.

I'm tempted to jump ship but I doubt there's anywhere else that looks like they'll take me. I love the game but I'm starting to despise Pice...

2007 BK Forward First Division North 6th

2008 BK Forward First Division North 3rd

2009 BK Forward First Division North 3rd

2010 BK Forward First Division North Resigned

2010/11 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 9th

2011/12 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 12th Won Serie C Cup

2012/13 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 9th

2013/14 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 10th

Last time I'm doing this, so I've decided to keep it simple, England all the way down to BSS/N, Spain to Liga BBVA and Italy down to Serie B, I'm hoping that I'll build up a good enough reputation in England to move as high as I can before I decide to try and get a half decent job in Italy or Spain then return to England.

And instead of waiting for a job I've decided to jump straight in with Basingstoke Town, I can't be arsed with waiting for a job to come by.

Oh, and I'm managed to keep Inverness CT up!! Infact, we're now 8 points clear of Gretna now and we just beat Motherwell 5-0 at home. Marius Niculae got 4 (and played for Romania today!!). Now for the rebuild and possibly an African international job would be nice.

Thanks for reading!

2nd Season Completed

Brazilian National 3rd Division

Icasa

Ok so season 1 saw me start around June, at the start of the Nationnal 2rd Division. I didnt realise the season actually started in January. IN January the whole of the professional teams in Brazil enter there state (county) championship, so this would be the equivelent of a London championship and Midlands etc. (for people who are not familiar with Brazilian League)

So I started in January in the Caera State Championship. It was very successful League Table Semis/Final

Ze Augusto was my best player, and one of the best of the tournament. Caera State Player Stats

After this coragous journey in the State Championship we were looking forward for a good National Division campaign, after last season not getting out of the 1st stage.

1st Stage Table

2nd Stage Table

3rd Stage Table

After a great but unlucky end of our promotion push, we looked great but failed at the last hurdle. With no money to spend, no real wage budget, and a balance of -170k we needed this promotion to survive.

its now october, im unsure whether i will stay with Icasa to start the new season in january or not. I will look at what i jobs are available in pre season and make a decision, one thing is for sure... im getting attached to Icasa icon_smile.gif

when season is officially over i will post my profile to see if i have improved as a manager.

Thanks for listening, and will update again soon!

2nd Season Completed Brazilian National 3rd Div with Icasa

Ok so season 1 saw me start around June, at the start of the Nationnal 2rd Division. I didnt realise the season actually started in January. IN January the whole of the professional teams in Brazil enter there state (county) championship, so this would be the equivelent of a London championship and Midlands etc. (for people who are not familiar with Brazilian League)

So I started in January in the Caera State Championship. It was very successful:

State Championship Table

Semis/Final of State Championship

Ze Augusto was my best player, and one of the best of the tournament.

State Player Stats

After this coragous journey in the State Championship we were looking forward for a good National Division campaign, after last season not getting out of the 1st stage.

stage one table

stage two table

stage 3 table

Player Stats End of Season

After a great but unlucky end of our promotion push, we looked great but failed at the last hurdle. With no money to spend, no real wage budget, and a balance of -170k we needed this promotion to survive.

its now october, im unsure whether i will stay with Icasa to start the new season in january or not. I will look at what i jobs are available in pre season and make a decision, one thing is for sure... im getting attached to Icasa Smile

when season is officially over i will post my profile to see if i have improved as a manager.

Thanks for listening, and will update again soon!

I started a new career game, with a bunch of league loaded, and started with Motala AIF

1st Season - Swedish 2nd Division Middle Gotaland with Motala AIF FK

My first season was very successful finishing in 1st. This is my squad and the Standings

Squad

Division Table

The only problem I have is the wages and bank balance. I'm over my budget and 85k in the red. I'm not sure if I want to stay, since I'm losing 15k a month. I might try and get a job in England, preferably mid-table BSP but a mid-table BSN or BSS would be good too, since I still have an 'Unproven reputation'. But I really like the club, but with the terrible finances, I'm not sure if I can live up to the expectations of the chairman (Survive the First Division Elite by the end of the 4 year plan).

And my manager stats:

Club/Player Loyalty: 9

Domestic Player Bias: 11

Financial Control: 10

Hands on Approach: 9

Squad Discipline: 11

Tactical Consistency: 11

For now, I will stay at Motala and try and improve the club for the Swedish First Division.

Season 2008 Review

This is going to be a weird update because of what happened at the start of the 08/09 season.

After getting Morton to the SPL in my first season (and winning a trophy to boot) I was expecting some strong backing by the board to attempt to keep the club up. What backing did I get? Zero transfer funds and a zero increase in the wage budget. I wasn't too annoyed because the club had no money in its balance.

After wheeling and dealing with loan signings mostly I was getting frustrated as the bank balance rocketed to around 400k and my requests for a transfer budget were rejected.

Transfers

Eventually, after regularly taking three or four goal beatings I was forced to throw down an ultimatum, one that I thought was completely reasonable. As you can see, the board didn't agree.

League Table (Just after being sacked)

And so I was unemployed.

But not for long ...

Career so far

2007/08 Morton Scotland First Division 1st Promoted, League Challenge Cup Winners

2008 Morton Scotland Premiership 12th

</pre>

Season 08-09 - From Germany to Italy

I started the season optimistically in the new german 3rd division, with some great pre season results. However, my results were up and down and i was constantly bouncing between 4th and 8th position. As i neared the transfer window, and the unusual big break that they have in german divisions I decided it was time to leave and resigned from the club. It wasnt too long before a good looking offer from montevarchi came along. They were 16th in the table but with 70k to spend I presumed It'd be easy to find some decent signings. I only managed 3 that I desperately needed, but non of those are particularly impressive. After looking at I thought I'd have a struggle on my hands to escape relegation, The average age of the squad was 20, and there were very few decent players. However Throughout the rest of the season I had some very good results, even being in a playoff position quite late on, but with an end of season slump of 2 draws and 3 losses, I finished 11th

Leage Table

Aims For Next Season

1. Replace as much of the team as possible (I've got 5 players coming in already)

2. Acheive a position in the top half of the table

Dunno how to do a proper career table so this'll probably look dodgey xD

Career so far[b/]

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

2007/08 Burhhausen Germany Regional Division South 4th None

2008 Burghausen Germany German 3rd division 8th when left Nothing again

2009 Montevarchi Italy Serie C2/C 11th Still nothing xD </pre>

arry carter returns to management amid a fresh start to his career

Decided to end my previousl career save after achieving a lot within a small period of time.

I've have selected a wider range of nations on different continents. All down to their lowest leagues.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Australia

<LI>England

<LI>Belgium

<LI>Spain

<LI>Colombia

<LI>Mexico

<LI>Serbia

<LI>Israel

I have also increased the reputation of arry to Sunday League Footballer after the previous career began with a Automatic rep.

Start Profile

Not been offered a job yet and they seem to have all been snapped up quite quickly. Waiting impatiently for the first sackings of the season to come round.

Rodrigo De La Vega - Pizzighettone - 2014/15

Boo. My time managing at Pice has been full of frustration. It's like the team knows exactly when to go off the boil to fully ruin a season.

On with the update. We had a great start to the season. Best ever in fact. We were banging the goals in and managing not to let too many in ourselves. Around 20 games in we were sitting around 4th. Then we collapsed completely. Not because of injury or losing players through transfer. The team just stopped. There was a run of 5 straight defeats followed by really spotty form. A win here and there, but not enough to keep us in the play offs. We dropped like a stone.

30 games in and I decided to resign. Not just because the team seemed stuck in a rut but because after an ill advised application for the Bresica job, Pice's fierce rivals, the board said I should.

On the plus side my rep is now Regional and Goran Slavkovski got his 100th league goal. 100 goals under my management icon_smile.gif

Currently holidaying and hoping for a half decent club. I liked my time with Pice but it was just too much in the end. The debt wasn't crippling but it did stop me from amassing a team capable of the sustained push.

My applications have been ignored in the main but I might be able to nab a place at a half decent, newly promoted, team.

2007 BK Forward First Division North 6th

2008 BK Forward First Division North 3rd

2009 BK Forward First Division North 3rd

2010 BK Forward First Division North Resigned

2010/11 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 9th

2011/12 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 12th Won Serie C Cup

2012/13 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 9th

2013/14 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 10th

2014/15 Pizzighettone Serie C1A 12th (When I left. Finished 13th)

Archived