which team starts off with the most money

Originally posted by Linfield Fc:

if win the league with newcastle you get about 60m

Did you even read the question? He wants to know which team starts off with the most money not what a team will give you if you win the league.

Any preferences for location? English club? Spainish? Etc?

If you're on 8.0.2 then it probably is Man City, although saying that I don't have many games in foreign leagues, so could be someone like Barca.

But yeah I think with City if you have high ambitions, adjust the budget etc then I'm sure you can end up with ~£90M.

Shakhtar start with £40 million ask for more wages and they raise your wage budget to £1.1 million a week. If you convert some of this into transfer money you can get around £70 million. The starting club balance is £107 million and the money doesnt run out as end of first season I got a £37 million sponsership deal.

Originally posted by HoPeY:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Linfield Fc:

Did you even read the question? He wants to know which team starts off with the most money not what a team will give you if you win the league.

Any preferences for location? English club? Spainish? Etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...i'm not totallly sure but i think the first guy meant that if you set that as your target icon14.gif

Originally posted by HoPeY:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Linfield Fc:

Any preferences for location? English club? Spainish? Etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh dear hopey.... you should have read it yourself mate... he did in fact mean if u set win the league as a target

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal for some reason start off with an insane amount, not sure if you would get it though. But I have seen them sign Mutu (£29m), Eto'o (£34m) and Barzagli (£21m) and that is in the FIRST transfer window. So they must be swimming in it.

arsenal are the team thatalways have most money after a few years, in all my saves they always have 500m £ or more in cash. an superb income combined with crazy attendance and overpowered tv money.

i wonder whut happens next year when spanish clubs make new agreement tv.

Archived