A Trillionaire's Playground

I just got excited the Saudi Arabia are in one of the sign-up:) and then I found out there taken:(

Nationality: Nigeria

Name of Club: Ocean Boys FC

Chairman Name: Salman Al-Dahash

Team Colours (max 3): Blue

Preferred Manager: Juande Ramos

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nationality:Saudi Arabian

Name of Club:Oil Corporation FC.

Chairman Name:Adam McCaughey

Team Colours (max 3):Green,Blue and Gold

Preferred Manager:Martin O'Neill

If you check the list in the first post, you'll notice O'Neill has unfortunately already been selected. You still have time to select another manager though! This also applies to jayatsena and ubik who both need to select valid managers.

There are just six slots left now, with one still in Division 1. Be quick, potential chairmen!

Why dont u help people by putting which countries have been taken over in the 1st post?

I have, the first code box shows all countries, and the ones in bold (very few left now!) are the ones which have not yet been selected.

Nationality:Greece

Name of Club: Donar al-a Shish FC

Chairman Name:Mark Cox

Team Colours:Green, Red, White

Preferred Manager: Dave Jones

Unfortunately, Manucelt just beat you to it, and Greece have been taken.

I have, the first code box shows all countries, and the ones in bold (very few left now!) are the ones which have not yet been selected.

Unfortunately, Manucelt just beat you to it, and Greece have been taken.

Dave, best to unbold Greece as it could cause confusion

I would like to take part in this.

But, I am not to sure which countries are left.

So if I fill in the details will you please just allocate me anyone.

I think Paraguay are still available, so if I could have them, then I would be delighted.

That's it then, all spaces have been filled.

Now you just have to wait for me to create the database! :D

I'm halfway through the Premier League at the moment, and I anticipate finishing hopefully within a few days.

Then we can get this thing up and running.

Feel free to banter in the meantime, though!

And in answer to Manucelt's question, what I was intending to do with this was let the AI take control of the running of the game. Although if demand is high enough, I may upload the database at some point in the future, after a few seasons perhaps.

That's it then, all spaces have been filled.

Now you just have to wait for me to create the database! :D

I'm halfway through the Premier League at the moment, and I anticipate finishing hopefully within a few days.

Then we can get this thing up and running.

Feel free to banter in the meantime, though!

And in answer to Manucelt's question, what I was intending to do with this was let the AI take control of the running of the game. Although if demand is high enough, I may upload the database at some point in the future, after a few seasons perhaps.

So do we not actually get to monitor the game ourselves...just get updates from you on how its going?

A quick question what type of updates do you plan to give and how often do you expect the update to be

The standard deal really, haha. Updates will come twice a season, and will include things such as transfers, manegerial changes, league/cup information and results, awards, and other things.

In terms of me actually posting updates, it'll be however long it takes to complete half a season, and that's usually around a day.

So something like 6 updates a week, that being 3 seasons in a week, sounds reasonable as what to expect.

EDIT: The database shows promising signs of being ready sooner than expected. The Premier Division has been completed and I am now going onto FM to run a few tests, see if it runs smoothly etc. I may then begin creating the Division One sides afterwards, but you can be sure that the entire database should be complete within 2-3 days. Cheers, everyone!

Archived