The Danny Roberts Challenge : Difficulty GODLIKE (Part 2.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Andrew Smylie - 18 years of Age

(Dumbfounded as to how the URL didn't work in the previous post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simply an amazing product, good luck with him even though you don't need it! He could break 10,000 at this rate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Inspired by Dafuge's The Pele Challenge, Difficulty GODLIKE thread for FM06 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's gone icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF? Why on earth would they have deleted that? Thankfuly I still have Gareth Black in my Photobucket account.!

Why have they deleted all the old threads?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Inspired by Dafuge's The Pele Challenge, Difficulty GODLIKE thread for FM06 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a joke.

WTF? Why on earth would they have deleted that? Thankfuly I still have Gareth Black in my Photobucket account.!

Why have they deleted all the old threads? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure really.

That thread was all I had about Danny Roberts, all the screenshots were deleted when I exceeded my photobucket limit. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Danny Roberts gone forever then. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Not quite icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just got it. Lol. Quite an exemplary title, if you ask me. icon_biggrin.gif

This looks like a cool challenge, ive followed your lead by heading to Northern Ireland mangaing Linfield, big dogs of the premier division.

First order of business was to buy 15 year old non league striker Dale Noble from Fivemiletowm for the princely sum of 5000 pounds. Have to wait till february to play him though. But then, he will start for 20 staraight seasons i hope. He's pretty rubbish but has 12 for finishing and 11 and 12 for acceleration and pace. He can take all the free kick and penalties too i think, though his abilities are 3 and 1 in these areas.

Seems to be a lot of games in this country, after 29 games, Peter Thompson has bagged 41 goals, its only halfway through the year so if young Noble can score at this rate hell bag 1000 by age 28 or so.

Congrats on reaching 1000 strikes mate, bloody amazing!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20060728124929/i4.photobucke...afuge/2829g48a43.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/20070204044742/http://commun...1102691/m/4072068922

Worship the Wayback Machine. Seriously though, they archive most of the internet, how insane is that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by act smiley:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060728124929/i4.photobucke...afuge/2829g48a43.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/20070204044742/http://commun...1102691/m/4072068922

Worship the Wayback Machine. Seriously though, they archive most of the internet, how insane is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bookmarked, cheers icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

It's a shame most of the screenies don't work icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The screenshots were deleted, that thread was all that was left icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

The screenshots were deleted, that thread was all that was left icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you not have any screenshots or anything left on your computer?

Two seasons into this now. Young Dale Noble is now 17 and a half years old but packaged into a 192cm 89kg frame, and despite his limitations has an eye for goal.

His progress was dampened by injury but the Northern Irish international from Linfield has bagged a solid if unspectacular 34 goals from 38 games. He bags the odd penalty despite being rubbish(2) from the spot, but if we can go injury free this year and develop a bit more he may just reach the 100 club this year. 1000 looks a long way off though...

The screenshots were deleted, that thread was all that was left icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you not have any screenshots or anything left on your computer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, nothing. I stupidly deleted everything when my photobucket account reached its limit.

This is the only one I have left, which doesn't really show a lot.

Have really got into this challenge with my kid, Dale Noble. He's now 22 years old and attracting premier league attention. He seems to be benefitting from the players around him, wev'e only lost twice over the past four years n the league and are Northern Irelands only Porfessional club. This year we made the 3rd qual round of Champs League, and then booked a place in the UEFA cup group stage. No success here, but more games means more goals for Dale.

So how he going. He struck a grand 99 goals in 2013-14 and sits on 406 overall icon_eek.gif, every year hes scored more than the last and im hopeful he will reach the 1000 mark by age 28, I hope he can one day reach 1500 for the club, but first things first...

Just a quick update on A. Smylie...

before the new season he had 353 Goals in 163 Games, (Club only)

this season so far he has scored an IMMENSE 120 goals in 35 games

He's hit 10 goals in 1 game once, 9 goals in a game twice, 8 goals 3 times and 7 goals once. He's got 6 perfect 10 scores in a row, and scored in 24 consecutive games. He also hit 6 hat-tricks (or better) in 6 consecutive games.

so his totals so far... (at the age of 20)

Games - 197

Goals - 473

1000 looks like an easy target at this rate icon_eek.gif

Oh they are. Regens rock icon_biggrin.gif

Well Nep has the advantage of being the best team in on of the crappest leagues in teh game so even rubbish striker scan score a lot.

Although dafuge's one is a superb achievement as he did it in the English leagues. Much harder.

Anybody who feels I have missed anything out feel free to correct me. icon_biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I lost interest in that save game and I found out how addictive Gundo's challenge was icon_biggrin.gif

Jack would never have reached 1000 anyway, he was on about 50 in 3 season icon_frown.gif

Dean is much better anyway, I just rejected a £2.6 million bid from Rangers for him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

I lost interest in that save game when I found out how addictive Gundo's challenge was icon_biggrin.gif

Jack would never have reached 1000 anyway, he was on about 50 in 3 season icon_frown.gif

Dean is much better anyway, I just rejected a £2.6 million bid from Rangers for him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

Dean Evans

Club

Appearances - 615

Goals - 841

International

Appearances - 61

Goals - 40

Overall

Appearances - 676

Goals - 881

Getting close now icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck buddy icon14.gif

How old is he?

He's just turned 30 this season.

I don't know why he is still improving though icon_biggrin.gif

Just finished my 4th season in 3 days icon_cool.gif and he has smashed in 112 goals icon_biggrin.gif

Dean Evans

Club

Appearances - 672

Goals - 953

International

Appearances - 68

Goals - 46

Overall

Appearances - 740

Goals - 999

He still needs 47 club goals for 1000 club goals, but he is only 1 away from his 1000th career goals including international ones!

Hopefully he will do it next season! icon_biggrin.gif

He's just turned 30 this season.

I don't know why he is still improving though icon_biggrin.gif

Just finished my 4th season in 3 days icon_cool.gif and he has smashed in 112 goals icon_biggrin.gif

Dean Evans

Club

Appearances - 672

Goals - 953

International

Appearances - 68

Goals - 46

Overall

Appearances - 740

Goals - 999

He still needs 47 club goals for 1000 club goals, but he is only 1 away from his 1000th career goals including international ones!

Hopefully he will do it next season! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent stuff icon14.gif - KEts just hope he doesn't get a career ending injury.!!

Archived