Official - A Look To The Future

arsenal_2111

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

i dont really understand what you mean.

Do you want screenshots of the best players under 21 in 2013, or of them at the start?

Ill post the 3 highest valued players for whichever you mean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i mean, in 2013, could you go to player search, then go on filter, and just have, maximum age of 21, then search. thanks,

Div Muzza - Celtic Squad

necrokiller - Breno

Deigo_Werderona - Werder Bremen Squad

Adam C - Highest Value U-21

2nd Highest Value U-21

3rd Highest Value U-21

Just to let you know, so i could scout players for all of their hidden attributes, i have taken over as Wigan manager. I wont make any signings, just use the scouts. Hope this doesnt change the game

demon85 - Michael Johnson

England Regular, not bad!

Diego_Werderona - Sorry, forgot about transfers

INS over £5mil

2009 - Jean II Makoun - £10.25mil

2011 - Edu (Nigerian ST) - £10mil

2012 - Bruno Lopes - £5mil

OUTS over £5mil (or notable)

2009 - Markus Rosenberg - £7.25mil

2010 - Simon Rolfes - £6.5mil

2011 - Naldo - £15.25mil

2013 - Diego - Free

Hope this helps!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Div Muzza - Celtic Squad

necrokiller - Breno

Deigo_Werderona - Werder Bremen Squad

Adam C - Highest Value U-21

2nd Highest Value U-21

3rd Highest Value U-21

Just to let you know, so i could scout players for all of their hidden attributes, i have taken over as Wigan manager. I wont make any signings, just use the scouts. Hope this doesnt change the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate if you don't wanna influence the game use editor to install the manager you displaced as your No.2. Cheers for the Rovers info by the way.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Majiball:

Nice one for that. at least we finished second a couple of times icon_biggrin.gif.

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry to burst your bubble mate but what Arsnal_2111 has posted was just the highest position they sat in the league each season not their final position. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it was thanks for bursting my bubble that'll teach me to look more closely.

aceofharts414 - Lauri Dalla Valle

stgahoy - Lucas

jonahno6 - Alexandre Pato

Jazzfusion - Cesar Villaluz

kel-9 - Leeds Squad

Major Transfers Are -

IN - 2007 - Peter Clarke - £425k

IN - 2010 - Wayne Routledge - FREE

IN - 2013 - Frank Lampard - FREE

OUT - Wayne Routledge - £1.4mil

drhenry - Sergio Aguero stats

Sergio Aguero history

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarinoMolin:

Could you post the stats of Aiden McGeady and the highest valued Swedish regens?

There isnt a way of posting all of the highest Swedish regens unless you know who is and who isnt a regen, which i dont.

joeyt -

2007 - Sergio Aguero - Athletico Madrid

2008 - Samuel Eto'o - Barcelona

2009 - Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd

2010 - Francesc Fabregas - Arsenal

2011 - Daniel Alves - Sevilla

2012 - Carlos Vela - Arsenal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarinoMolin:

Could you post the stats of Aiden McGeady and the highest valued Swedish regens?

There isnt a way of posting all of the highest Swedish regens unless you know who is and who isnt a regen, which i dont.

joeyt -

2007 - Sergio Aguero - Athletico Madrid

2008 - Samuel Eto'o - Barcelona

2009 - Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd

2010 - Francesc Fabregas - Arsenal

2011 - Daniel Alves - Sevilla

2012 - Carlos Vela - Arsenal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers, I thought Alves would have left Sevilla by then

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sry meant to say regen not regens.

And the pics you just posted are really small, cant really see what any of them say :/ thanks for the effort tho :p

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the pics you just posted are really small, cant really see what any of them say :/ thanks for the effort tho :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can he do that?

He can't type in "best swedish regen" can he icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the pics you just posted are really small, cant really see what any of them say :/ thanks for the effort tho :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can he do that?

He can't type in "best swedish regen" can he icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Filter: under 21 or sumthing

then sort på value, problem solved icon_wink.gif

MarinoMolin - Highest Valued Swedish Regen - Andreas Fager </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, tho im not impressed, seems to be a bug with the Swedish regens, never got one with more than 130 PA in FM08, and not many fit into Allsvenskan(Swedish Premiership)

Archived