[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

13 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have gone in and done them 1 by 1, nearly done them all now.

Do you know how you change the ones that cant be changed?

I want to change the awards at sky bet League one and two, to sky bet league 1 and 2 has i think it looks better.

Hmm yeah I swear there was a way, either by pressing ctrl+A to select all, or to copy and paste from another award (although then you have to reset other fields too)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Will Chadwick said:

Hi,

my save keeps crashing and I really don't know what to do, I also tried to start a new save and the game crashed as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/172KJNVJ3gLb-ivwRGsjFM-sxvMiPpeVz/view?usp=sharing - my save file

I would join the discord but the link is invalid

Why is your game crashing?

Are all your drivers etc up to date?

I dont think anyone else is getting any crashes.

Here is a link to the discord server.

https://discord.gg/rndYrtP2

This is the first time I've been on this forum in a while. I'm getting the game soon and will be downloading this database (I've used past versions before and they're always awesome!) Anyway, I noticed an early screenshot from November of the NW Counties League and Prestwich Heys has been mis-spelt (on the screenshot it's "Prestwich Hays"). I'm just wondering if this has been corrected?

Also, for future any info you need on Prestwich Heys, I'm a season ticket holder there so I can help.

9 minutes ago, PThomason01 said:

This is the first time I've been on this forum in a while. I'm getting the game soon and will be downloading this database (I've used past versions before and they're always awesome!) Anyway, I noticed an early screenshot from November of the NW Counties League and Prestwich Heys has been mis-spelt (on the screenshot it's "Prestwich Hays"). I'm just wondering if this has been corrected?

Also, for future any info you need on Prestwich Heys, I'm a season ticket holder there so I can help.

is this correct?

image.thumb.png.e7c7d271fd1af2f789e14eaf58bb5b06.png

16 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

is this correct?

image.thumb.png.e7c7d271fd1af2f789e14eaf58bb5b06.png

Yep, that's correct, thank you!

Not sure if it'll help, but the correct capacity at Adie Moran Park is 1300 with 100 seats :)

2 hours ago, PThomason01 said:

Yep, that's correct, thank you!

Not sure if it'll help, but the correct capacity at Adie Moran Park is 1300 with 100 seats :)

I will put it in on my next update.

Its really hard to get accurate info for stadiums, espcially how many seats there are.

Just to say I've noticed that my team still haven't had any reputation increase from half a star, after three promotions from tier 9 into the national league north. Does that seem right? 

Edited by iGoldenBen

Thanks for all your hard work!  Was wondering one thing since I've never managed this low before, if I don't have a youth team at the start how do I get one?  Is that a board request I have to make later on or does it just happen when you hit a certain league?

2 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Just to say I've noticed that my team still haven't had any reputation increase from half a star, after three promotions from tier 9 into the national league north. Does that seem right? 

I dont know.

It may have gone up but not enough to be represented in stars.

Have a look at the overall club reputations see where you are in that list.

1 hour ago, Dregganor said:

Thanks for all your hard work!  Was wondering one thing since I've never managed this low before, if I don't have a youth team at the start how do I get one?  Is that a board request I have to make later on or does it just happen when you hit a certain league?

It usually happens when you have risen up a few leagues.

Just have a quick question. So this is the first time doing a tier 10 save. I am currently with Hinckley in the Midlands League Division 1 and currently in the first season with the club. The club is currently showing Semi Professional status but I am unable to give anybody a part time deal. At the current rate, I should still be able to get out of this division with relative ease as long as I can keep my best players at the club but with weekly interest in the players its proving difficult to keep them there.

As far as I am aware, with a semi professional status I should be able get them on a really low Part time deal but I just cant offer it to anyone. Is it possible I am either doing something wrong or I am understanding it incorrectly?

I have seen content in FM23 using the database and they were able to offer it, albeit with a different team than mine.

Any help is appreciated!

6 hours ago, Trixxxter said:

Just have a quick question. So this is the first time doing a tier 10 save. I am currently with Hinckley in the Midlands League Division 1 and currently in the first season with the club. The club is currently showing Semi Professional status but I am unable to give anybody a part time deal. At the current rate, I should still be able to get out of this division with relative ease as long as I can keep my best players at the club but with weekly interest in the players its proving difficult to keep them there.

As far as I am aware, with a semi professional status I should be able get them on a really low Part time deal but I just cant offer it to anyone. Is it possible I am either doing something wrong or I am understanding it incorrectly?

I have seen content in FM23 using the database and they were able to offer it, albeit with a different team than mine.

Any help is appreciated!

You are not able to offer part-time contracts until promotion to tier 7 is assured

I don't think this has anything to do with your excellent work, but I want to point it out anyway to find out if it happens to others too.
Using your database with a level 10 team, my inbox is flooded with the news that this guy has been promoted to player manager for Torrington. As you can see, literally every 2 days i get the news.

Clipboard02.jpg

2 hours ago, Aiken Drum said:
I don't think this has anything to do with your excellent work, but I want to point it out anyway to find out if it happens to others too.
Using your database with a level 10 team, my inbox is flooded with the news that this guy has been promoted to player manager for Torrington. As you can see, literally every 2 days i get the news.

Clipboard02.jpg

Its happened to a few others that i know of, it eventually stops

Hi, 

Is there a link still available for non-steam users?
Also, would I need the editor, if I'm planning to play through xbox game pass?
Many thanks.

@lionel messi Hi! I started two different games, but the names of the English divisions are different. For example, the seventh level in one saved is called "Regional Premier Divisions" in the other saved instead "Trident Leagues". How is it possible? I always used the same Fix Real Name from Sortitoutsi.

TridentLeagues.png.312cf055ecea6a76eb1ae231e1aada1b.png

RegionalPremierDivisions.png.77c7edc29dffd8777298519cbe36e9c5.png

Edited by Cizzu

1 hour ago, Cizzu said:

@lionel messi Hi! I started two different games, but the names of the English divisions are different. For example, the seventh level in one saved is called "Regional Premier Divisions" in the other saved instead "Trident Leagues". How is it possible? I always used the same Fix Real Name from Sortitoutsi.

TridentLeagues.png.312cf055ecea6a76eb1ae231e1aada1b.png

RegionalPremierDivisions.png.77c7edc29dffd8777298519cbe36e9c5.png

are you using my database?

the first one does not look like mine

1 ora fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

are you using my database?

the first one does not look like mine

Never downloaded any other database.

5 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

it might because of the real name fix

But I've never changed real name fix, I've always used the same one.
However, the unlicensed names of the divisions only appear in that specific screen where you choose the club to manage.
In game then everything is displayed correctly. 

It's unusual, isn't it?

1.png.7872c97228cf9270dfd7c8211f83bbd9.png

2.png.e1a03ca0e8a75deb58562686cdf9fb04.png

6 hours ago, Cizzu said:

But I've never changed real name fix, I've always used the same one.
However, the unlicensed names of the divisions only appear in that specific screen where you choose the club to manage.
In game then everything is displayed correctly. 

It's unusual, isn't it?

1.png.7872c97228cf9270dfd7c8211f83bbd9.png

2.png.e1a03ca0e8a75deb58562686cdf9fb04.png

Yes I don't know why it would happen.

Do you have any other files added which could conflict?

Il 11/2/2024 in 05:04 , lionel messi ha scritto:

Yes I don't know why it would happen.

Do you have any other files added which could conflict?

No, I don't. Only files for the Italian divisions.

I think it's a FM issue, because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Try it too.

Edited by Cizzu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, what's up with everyone?

First of all, this database is amazing, the work that was put in is brilliant

So this is gonna be my first time using this lower league database. Is there anything else l should download besides the file on the first page? A logo pack, trophies pack, stadiums, etc...

If so, can anyone tell me where l can find those?

Firstly, let me say you have done an amazing job with this Mr Messi. You are a saint. 

But since the 24.3 update I can no longer offer part-time contracts. The option to switch between non-contract and part-time has simply disappeared. 

I have just got Swallownest promoted to the Vanarama North. And now I can't even offer my existing players a contract as they all say "it will be on inferior terms".

Any ideas anyone?

fm24.png

On 09/03/2024 at 17:00, luishenriquelh93 said:

Hey guys, what's up with everyone?

First of all, this database is amazing, the work that was put in is brilliant

So this is gonna be my first time using this lower league database. Is there anything else l should download besides the file on the first page? A logo pack, trophies pack, stadiums, etc...

If so, can anyone tell me where l can find those?

You can get all of those from FM sites, just do a search and you will find loads.

13 hours ago, mikelozza said:

Firstly, let me say you have done an amazing job with this Mr Messi. You are a saint. 

But since the 24.3 update I can no longer offer part-time contracts. The option to switch between non-contract and part-time has simply disappeared. 

I have just got Swallownest promoted to the Vanarama North. And now I can't even offer my existing players a contract as they all say "it will be on inferior terms".

Any ideas anyone?

fm24.png

I dont see why the winter update would change that.

Have you gone past the season update date yet?

It is fixed... On June 25th, when the new season 'starts'. It also coincided exactly with the promotion via the playoff, so maybe it just got confused as to what division I was in in the meantime. 

Maybe remind me how I (and other benefiting from your hard work) can donate Mr Messi. I'll glad you buy you a pint. 

Which teams have them, it's just Everton, Southend and Torquay that I'm aware of.

F**k I just saw Forest

Edited by Vakama2619
This is what I get for not checking my news this morning + Censors