Game file Verifies in Editor - But get crash dump when go to start save game. Please help.

ThePav

20 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Based on other threads, whoever has crashing, can you try cleaning the cache and preferences and see if that helps?

Deleting AppData/Local/Sports Interactive worked of me.

I don't know if its the same thing. But after deleting that folder, clearing cache and verifiyng my game files in steam, my file worked again.

Edited by lukavski

I just wanted to add to the things that work on this as I was having the same problem, crashing all the time with just the db, which was an fm23 editor file verified and edited some more in the fm24 editor.  

Anyhows, I created a vanilla unchanged fm24 editor file and loaded that in game as well as mine and worked perfectly.  Good luck to everyone else hope it works for you!

20 hours ago, daszer said:

I just wanted to add to the things that work on this as I was having the same problem, crashing all the time with just the db, which was an fm23 editor file verified and edited some more in the fm24 editor.  

Anyhows, I created a vanilla unchanged fm24 editor file and loaded that in game as well as mine and worked perfectly.  Good luck to everyone else hope it works for you!

Just to get this right, did you end up rewriting your fm23 file from scratch in the fm24 editor? I was hoping the patch would allow my "fm23 verified in the fm24 editor file" to work but it doesn't. 

Am 7.11.2023 um 17:59 schrieb Sangue Blu:

I created league structures for 8 countries, 2 of them don't work and I did them in the same way. It's really a shame to release a program that was clearly not tested before release.

In regards to the editor it feels like it's getting worse year by year.
Maybe that impression is because I've been getting more involved with the editor, but last year was already one huge shambles, and this year I'm honestly afraid to start doing a project with all I'm seeing here, because it either might not work to begin with or it works but I may have to redo it from scratch once the first patch comes. Both feel way too likely right now.