[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

Posted (edited)
В 30.04.2024 в 19:49, Parad1seZhen19 сказал:

Hi, just wondering how to change the font of names?

1. change name font in file  kit name.fontxml (skins\name skin\fonts)  - <string id="file_name" value="Gilroy.ttf"/>

2. change name font in file  kit name.fontxml (skins\name skin\panels\generic)  - <widget class="label" id="bNAM" size="8" alignment="top,can_scale" font="fonts/kit name">

Edited by Edmtes

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done it before, but I can't remember the files or which line of code. What do I need to change so that the scoreboard uses the full team name as opposed to a 3 or 6 letter abbreviation?

Posted (edited)

Screenshot2024-05-06220636.png.34b78885825d3aee5570b64c206e7b29.png

How can I change the column widths of this panel? Right now it's 50%-50% but I want to change it to 70%names - 30% description.

edit: nevermind, solved it! adding layout syntax does this. "<container class="legend_list_table" id="Csvp" layout="-6,-2">"

Edited by Noscho

Hello, 

I have close to no experience with altering skins but I am wondering if there is a simple fix for an issue that I am having with the SAS 24 Skin?

Everything works great with the base skin (even on my laptop) and the skin provides a lot of useful info and has some great panels but my only issue so far is that my scout reports in my inbox have the physicals cut off. So I was wondering if there is a simple way to rescale the scouting card or to shrink the inbox scroll so that the scout profile fits properly?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 12.35.59 PM.png

10 minutes ago, joetheshmoe77 said:

Hello, 

I have close to no experience with altering skins but I am wondering if there is a simple fix for an issue that I am having with the SAS 24 Skin?

Everything works great with the base skin (even on my laptop) and the skin provides a lot of useful info and has some great panels but my only issue so far is that my scout reports in my inbox have the physicals cut off. So I was wondering if there is a simple way to rescale the scouting card or to shrink the inbox scroll so that the scout profile fits properly?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 12.35.59 PM.png

The skin is optimized for 1920x1080 at 100% - 95% is preferred

make sure your "windows scaling and layout" is set to 100% and the scouting card should sort itself

6 minutes ago, snowofman said:

The skin is optimized for 1920x1080 at 100% - 95% is preferred

make sure your "windows scaling and layout" is set to 100% and the scouting card should sort itself

Thanks for the quick reply!

Unfortunately both 95% and 100% cut off the physicals even more. 

Also I’m on my laptop so I know that the version optimized for my computer would be the laptop version but that version gives my player profiles only 3 or 4 panels to use and doesn’t allow me to use the pizza chart panels vs 8 panels and access to that chart. 

The 85% zoom version of the default SAS skin fits my screen perfect and gives me a few custom panels I’m really enjoying BUT not being able to see a full scouting report at a glance is annoying. 

I was hoping there was a line of text in the skin file that I could alter to fit it but if not I will probably just go back to the skin I was using before. 

Thanks again for the reply!

14 minutes ago, joetheshmoe77 said:

Thanks for the quick reply!

Unfortunately both 95% and 100% cut off the physicals even more. 

Also I’m on my laptop so I know that the version optimized for my computer would be the laptop version but that version gives my player profiles only 3 or 4 panels to use and doesn’t allow me to use the pizza chart panels vs 8 panels and access to that chart. 

The 85% zoom version of the default SAS skin fits my screen perfect and gives me a few custom panels I’m really enjoying BUT not being able to see a full scouting report at a glance is annoying. 

I was hoping there was a line of text in the skin file that I could alter to fit it but if not I will probably just go back to the skin I was using before. 

Thanks again for the reply!

yeah it's a resolution issue 

and there isnt really  1 file to change to make everything shift to the left

the scout cards are intertwined into 3 places and when you make changes to fit 1 screen it will most likely look strange on the other screens

If i was you, i would probably try and make the inbox "left side" less wide and hope the attributes would fall into place.. i can't remember where thats done, but probably in the inbox panel.xml 

try and change line 53

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-3, 1, -9" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="0"/>

change -9 to -10 and see if anything changed

27 minutes ago, snowofman said:

the scout cards are intertwined into 3 places and when you make changes to fit 1 screen it will most likely look strange on the other screens

If i was you, i would probably try and make the inbox "left side" less wide and hope the attributes would fall into place.. i can't remember where thats done, but probably in the inbox panel.xml 

try and change line 53

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-3, 1, -9" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="0"/>

Thanks again!

Found this line and changed it to -10 and unfortunately when I went to reload skin it no longer shows up, then once changed back to -9 it shows back up. 

I may just look into trying to get custom player profile panels to show up in the skin I’m currently using instead. 

I love the Zweierkette skin I’m using visually, I just wish there were more data analysis panels available!

I appreciate the help!

49 minutes ago, snowofman said:

try and change line 53

Nevermind, I mistakenly tried to edit the fmf instead of the zip file and it worked with the latter!

Thank you!!

4 minutes ago, joetheshmoe77 said:

Nevermind, I mistakenly tried to edit the fmf instead of the zip file and it worked with the latter!

Thank you!!

Super - Glad i could be of help.

On 09/11/2023 at 10:55, Squinty13 said:

I like to play FM with no real player pictures - just the blank silhouettes. 

In previous versions of FM, I used to extract the graphics folder and delete all the player pictures in the players folder, leaving only the config files and the default silhouettes.  I would then place this players folder in the graphics/pictures folder of the skin i was using. This does not seem to we working this year. 

I tried replacing the graphics.fmf file in the main game folder with my edited graphics folder and this seems to remove all the faces but leaves a blank space instead of a silhouette.  Players that never had a real photo still show silhouettes however.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Did you get anywhere with this? I remember a few months back there was a file to download which removed all licenced faces and silhouettes I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere, TIA

Hey,

I doing some configuration on titles and wanted to know how i can make the desctription a bit faded like this ?

image.png.9ad4b0949c179811640138b0f5fd0f0f.png

7 minutes ago, dopie said:

Hey,

I doing some configuration on titles and wanted to know how i can make the desctription a bit faded like this ?

image.png.9ad4b0949c179811640138b0f5fd0f0f.png

colour="faded text" or  colour="faded white" doesn't work anymore?

On 07/05/2024 at 22:34, HYS139 said:

Did you get anywhere with this? I remember a few months back there was a file to download which removed all licenced faces and silhouettes I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere, TIA

Unfortunately not, sorry.  I didn't realise that someone had posted a file.  I'll have a look around.

12 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

What nick said file should be generic/titlebar search panel.xml

look for anything that identifies description if there isn't a note this for example is what I use (although I use secondary you can change this out for what's above)

<!-- description -->
                <widget class="text" id="subs" size="medium" alignment="centre,top" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary">

14 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

What nick said file should be generic/titlebar search panel.xml

look for anything that identifies description if there isn't a note this for example is what I use (although I use secondary you can change this out for what's above)

It worked now with Faded White. Thanks both for the help!

@HYS139  I couldn't find the file that you mentioned but I had renewed enthusiasm to find a solution.  The result isn't ideal, as it requires all of the existing SI faces to be replaced with the player silhouette and renamed accordingly.  The file is obviously too big to upload here but if anyone wants it, message me.

35 minutes ago, JeffersonHH said:

Anyone know why when I'm combining skin, the skin become laggy?

PLease try and add some more info like

which skins are we talking about

what have you tried and where / how does it lag

22 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

very informative))

So is this - please provide more information to a user asking a question. :) 

50 minutes ago, lukewm said:

How would I add an instant result button to the in game screen?

if you're adding it to a skin use the resource achiever and add the files extracted to your skin of choice

I am sure this had been asked before, but does anyone know which panel controls the screen below? It is under the Club Info from the side bar and then General from the top tab.

Screenshot2024-05-13at19_54_24.thumb.png.6ada7a8cdfba452d97c8935c58215b34.png

49 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I am sure this had been asked before, but does anyone know which panel controls the screen below? It is under the Club Info from the side bar and then General from the top tab.

Screenshot2024-05-13at19_54_24.thumb.png.6ada7a8cdfba452d97c8935c58215b34.png

team container information overview panel club.xml if i remember correct

Hi. In the middle match panel, the slot where appear the result and the scorers are always minimized. I already pull the bar down but on the next match it minimized again. Anyone known how can I fix this situation?

middle match.png

middle match1.png

7 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

Hi. In the middle match panel, the slot where appear the result and the scorers are always minimized. I already pull the bar down but on the next match it minimized again. Anyone known how can I fix this situation?

middle match.png

middle match1.png

dobbelt click the line and it will reset to default in the middle

44 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

dobbelt click the line and it will reset to default in the middle

don't work, in the next match minimizes again. could you tell me the name of this panel?

6 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

don't work, in the next match minimizes again. could you tell me the name of this panel?

match mid match review panel.xml for the half time

and match full time review panel for full time

Hello.

I would like to put hidden attributes (players, staff and clubs) in FM default skin. Is it possible? If possible, can someone give me any guidance or a link to follow, please?

Thanks.

30 minutes ago, zbidram said:

Hello.

I would like to put hidden attributes (players, staff and clubs) in FM default skin. Is it possible? If possible, can someone give me any guidance or a link to follow, please?

Thanks.

the standard way is the easiest.  you take a skin where it is already implemented, see how it is implemented and implement it.

Em 30/10/2023 em 13:05, GOODNAME disse:

2 questions :

How i can add player face when the there is a goal in the ME ? like this

image.png.6150b1811f3f57448a6a3041c811ace4.png

sory to bother but which skin have this panel?

6 hours ago, Marcelo22 said:

alot of skins have it this way, just go to a site that have the skins like fmscout or sortiitoutsi

fastest and easiest way is to try the skins until you locate one that has it like you want it

14 hours ago, Marcelo22 said:

the default skin has it in panels/match/comps/germany

2 hours ago, Wong77 said:

How to change the colour of these two things without changing the rgb of "title" ?

Snipaste_2024-05-16_22-53-46.png

Snipaste_2024-05-16_22-54-03.png

PS : All soloved.

If you write the solution, others may benefit from it in the future :)

just a thought

10 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

How do you define the number the match rating changes colour at? I want to change so anything below 6.5 is red.

Only class I can find relates to FMC.

I believe @_Ben_ has a class in his statman called match rating label formatted that works 

7 小时前, snowofman说:

If you write the solution, others may benefit from it in the future :)

just a thought

10 小时前, Wong77说:

How to change the colour of these two things without changing the rgb of "title" ?

Snipaste_2024-05-16_22-53-46.png

Snipaste_2024-05-16_22-54-03.png

PS : All soloved.

1: "graphics\charts\bar\horizontal\percentage\normal", change the "<colour id="red_replacement" name="title"/>“ in the xml files.

2: "graphics\tables\custom\inbox\selected\row.xml", change the "<colour id="red_replacement" name="title"/>“.

All the files need to be found in the "sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics". Find "steamapps\common\Football Manager 2024\data\sitoolkit.fmf" and use the "Football Manager 2024 Resource Archiver" in steam to extract the "sitoolkit" files.

38 minutes ago, zbidram said:

Not a useful reply but thanks for it anyway.

He is kinda right.

You locate a skin where it's is as you like it,

then you locate the panel and code to either see how it's done to make it yourself. or you ask the creator of the skin if you can take it from his skin.

There is no guide to follow,

the only way is trial and error and once you get proper stuck after trying, you can try and ask for help here and if we can. we will help

Is it possible to add some Leagues Recent Results in the  game processing panel (Continue Panel)?

I believe in older versions other leagues' results were available in the calendar. But in this version the only information available are some news and managers being hired by International Teams.

Thanks!

Edited by lukavski

Is there a way to add custom pictures for e.g. training facilities / youth facilities based on the club's rating of these facilities?
For example, if a club has youth facilities 2/20, a very basic interior should be shown. If the youth facility rating is 20, a state-of-the-art picture should be shown. I know that I would have provide the pictures myself.

I know it should be possible but maybe someone could point me into the right direction, maybe it has been done before, perhaps like that:
- Training facility background picture on the training screen
- Youth facility picture on the club overview screen (where the level is stated)

1 hour ago, bezarkane said:

Is there a way to add custom pictures for e.g. training facilities / youth facilities based on the club's rating of these facilities?
For example, if a club has youth facilities 2/20, a very basic interior should be shown. If the youth facility rating is 20, a state-of-the-art picture should be shown. I know that I would have provide the pictures myself.

I know it should be possible but maybe someone could point me into the right direction, maybe it has been done before, perhaps like that:
- Youth facility picture on the club overview screen (where the level is stated)

oh, I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I haven't tried it in practice yet.  theoretically, this should be possible using value-based pictures.

6 hours ago, bezarkane said:

as Olas said, using value_based_pictures and it should be possible.

something like this

<widget class="value_based_picture" id="Crcb" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre" keep_aspect_ratio="true" >
	<list id="value_list">
		<record min_value="19" max_value="20" file="path to picture" />
		<record min_value="17" max_value="18" file="path to picture" /> 
		<record min_value="15" max_value="16" file="path to picture" />
		<record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="path to picture" />
		<record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="path to picture" />	
		<record min_value="6" max_value="8" file="path to picture" />
		<record min_value="3" max_value="5" file="path to picture" />
		<record min_value="1" max_value="2" file="path to picture" />
	</list>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Crcb"/>
</widget>