skins\fmc\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\tab bar for the background

Thanks!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys! Me again :lol:
I finnaly managed to set the tab bar the way I wanted,as you can see in the image, but I wanted the box with the team colors to appear in the menu I click on. For example, I click on players within the club's general panel and this menu is filled with the square with the club's colors. I don't know if I explained myself well.
Capturadeecr2024-03-12235813.thumb.png.7bf81b02bff4df85a20540d7bd621bbe.png

Agora, OKUTEFUY disse:

Hello guys! Me again :lol:
I finnaly managed to set the tab bar the way I wanted,as you can see in the image, but I wanted the box with the team colors to appear in the menu I click on. For example, I click on players within the club's general panel and this menu is filled with the square with the club's colors. I don't know if I explained myself well.
Capturadeecr2024-03-12235813.thumb.png.7bf81b02bff4df85a20540d7bd621bbe.png

I would like the end result to look like this: Capturadeecr2024-03-11163037.png.c08ec934d119cf933a7c86547ebceefc.png

On 08/03/2024 at 19:49, snowofman said:

if you mean the left bottom corner popup.

then it's 

match/match console panel.xml

just look for <!-- match feed -->

it's the dugout part just below it

This is the pop up i was on about - i basically want to reduce the font size that appears, or is that controlled by whats on the tactics screen?

image.thumb.png.4c9e4d18d762fbf1ab8c9e88bc2ed623.png

7 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

This is the pop up i was on about - i basically want to reduce the font size that appears, or is that controlled by whats on the tactics screen?

image.thumb.png.4c9e4d18d762fbf1ab8c9e88bc2ed623.png

Yes thats the match consol panel - but how or where you reduce the font, i havnt checked

5 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Another one from me (sorry)

How would i add in to this part (WTS Skin) the "Having a good game" - "Looking nervous" - "Injured but wants to carry on " etc... between the players name and the Goals/Asssits section

image.thumb.png.5117eff758ca336aba162ee16266279b.png

thats the Body language

so you have to locate the panel you show and add this

<record id="Pmtc" auto_hide_priority="10" hidden="true" /> <!-- body language -->

into the view - it could be "team stats", but you will have to chack it yourself

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Yes thats the match consol panel - but how or where you reduce the font, i havnt checked

thats the Body language

so you have to locate the panel you show and add this

<record id="Pmtc" auto_hide_priority="10" hidden="true" /> <!-- body language -->

into the view - it could be "team stats", but you will have to chack it yourself

Great thank you - yeah i can do the rest from here, thank you

Guys, I'm having trouble getting the Condition and Fitness columns to show up on the in-game team stats.

<!-- Condition -->
            <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>
            <!-- Sharpness -->
            <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>

On match/match team stats full, I changed auto_hide to width="30", even deleted some columns to make some space but it doesn't work (I play on a 2k external screen).

Any idea how to solve this? Cheers!

This is what I face:

image.thumb.png.1eed46c42401f74f75ffea0cb18adda4.png

This is what I expect:

image.png.a39fa817be37512b52e817b9f228156d.png

53 minutes ago, sebel said:

Guys, I'm having trouble getting the Condition and Fitness columns to show up on the in-game team stats.

<!-- Condition -->
            <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>
            <!-- Sharpness -->
            <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>

On match/match team stats full, I changed auto_hide to width="30", even deleted some columns to make some space but it doesn't work (I play on a 2k external screen).

Any idea how to solve this? Cheers!

This is what I face:

image.thumb.png.1eed46c42401f74f75ffea0cb18adda4.png

This is what I expect:

image.png.a39fa817be37512b52e817b9f228156d.png

Try and remove the body language to make sure you're editing the right file.

also remember to untick used caching for faster loading and clear cache and reload skin

Il y a 2 heures, snowofman a dit :

Try and remove the body language to make sure you're editing the right file.

also remember to untick used caching for faster loading and clear cache and reload skin

Thanks @snowofman ! I removed the body language and still no success :(

What do you mean with "make sure you're editing the right file." ? The file I'm editing is "match team stats full right"? (in my case match team stats full bottom2) - That's the right one?

5 minutes ago, sebel said:

Thanks @snowofman ! I removed the body language and still no success :(

What do you mean with "make sure you're editing the right file." ? The file I'm editing is "match team stats full right"? (in my case match team stats full bottom2) - That's the right one?

if nothing happend, it wasnt the right file :) logical

i don't know which file you need to edit as i either don't know which skin we are taking about or i have forgotten. so you would have to remind me..

il y a 46 minutes, snowofman a dit :

if nothing happend, it wasnt the right file :) logical

i don't know which file you need to edit as i either don't know which skin we are taking about or i have forgotten. so you would have to remind me..

@snowofman Well, I'm using Rensie v3 skin. It's actually the match-team-stats-full-bottom2 file as I've deleted the body language and it's no longer appearing on the stats. In case you have a few minutes, I've attached the file.

match team stats full bottom2.xml

Edited by sebel

13 minutes ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png

Guys, which file can I edit this screen?
It's the post-match screen, before going to the changing rooms.

match mid match review panel

or

match full time review panel

4 minutes ago, sebel said:

@snowofman Well, I'm using Rensie v3 skin. It's actually the match-team-stats-full-bottom2 file as I've deleted the body language and it's no longer appearing on the stats. In case you have a few minutes, I've attached the file.

match team stats full bottom2.xml 3.86 kB · 0 downloads

right, you can just add the body language back in again, it was just to make sure it was the correct file you were working in

<record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="6" hidden="true" /> <!-- condition -->

<record id="Pfit" auto_hide_priority="6" hidden="true" /> <!-- sharpness -->

adding this should show up if you have enough space for it

else you'll have to add width to some of the stuff

remember <flags has to be changed to <record to make width etc work

Three questions,

1. Where do I find the panel for the Club Info "General" screen?

image.thumb.png.382ef45f689b3bd9ba59210cff094965.png

2. (I think I know the answer but) On the full version of the league table can I change it so it displays the full name of the teams? (I sure this used to happen many versions back.)

image.thumb.png.46db8d5b5dcab5f66451217e7978c777.png

3. Is it possible to change the colour of the Club Vision statuses (Reserving Judgement, On Course etc.)?

image.thumb.png.c044f5057e8d8989b677523593473fc1.png

Thank you in advance :)

1 hour ago, Sylv said:

Three questions,

1. Where do I find the panel for the Club Info "General" screen?

image.thumb.png.382ef45f689b3bd9ba59210cff094965.png

2. (I think I know the answer but) On the full version of the league table can I change it so it displays the full name of the teams? (I sure this used to happen many versions back.)

image.thumb.png.46db8d5b5dcab5f66451217e7978c777.png

3. Is it possible to change the colour of the Club Vision statuses (Reserving Judgement, On Course etc.)?

image.thumb.png.c044f5057e8d8989b677523593473fc1.png

Thank you in advance :)

1) team/team container information overview panel club.xml
2) i believe there is a "use_short_names" or something that needs to be removed.. not 100% on it

3) probably in the settings file or a graphics somewhere, not tried myself, so i don't know for sure

5 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

match mid match review panel

or

match full time review panel

GUYS help me please!
I was editing this first file and, when I noticed, the names of the teams on the scoreboard were shortened to 3 letters.
I've already edited so much, I don't know how to reverse it.
Help me
It made me want to cry.

5 minutes ago, vamcj said:

GUYS help me please!
I was editing this first file and, when I noticed, the names of the teams on the scoreboard were shortened to 3 letters.
I've already edited so much, I don't know how to reverse it.
Help me
It made me want to cry.

just grab the file from the original place you got it in the first place.

non of the files i wrote has anything to do with the scoreboard

and remember to always have a working copy of the file your working on

13 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

just grab the file from the original place you got it in the first place.

non of the files i wrote has anything to do with the scoreboard

and remember to always have a working copy of the file your working on

Man, I just can't get back to the full team names on the scoreboard.
IT HELPS ME...

4 minutes ago, vamcj said:

Man, I just can't get back to the full team names on the scoreboard.
IT HELPS ME...

did you change the data language in the preferences ?

it's hard to help more as i have no idea what you have changed and not.

2 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

did you change the data language in the preferences ?

it's hard to help more as i have no idea what you have changed and not.

Data language?
I don't know, these days I was very sleepy and I remember accidentally messing with the language...does that change anything?

3 minutes ago, vamcj said:

Data language?
I don't know, these days I was very sleepy and I remember accidentally messing with the language...does that change anything?

from what i know (only from what i heard here on the forum) the data language in preferences can make it 3 or more letters

1 minuto atrás, snowofman disse:

from what i know (only from what i heard here on the forum) the data language in preferences can make it 3 or more letters

I think I discovered the problem......
I hadn't used my FM for a few weeks. and updated here.
Was there an update recently?
Whenever there is an update, it changes the name of Brazilian teams to 3 letters.
But I don't remember this affecting saves that have already started.

When was the last update?

Edited by vamcj

2 minutes ago, vamcj said:

Whenever there is an update, it changes the name of Brazilian teams to 3 letters.

no idea

Il y a 11 heures, snowofman a dit :

right, you can just add the body language back in again, it was just to make sure it was the correct file you were working in

<record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="6" hidden="true" /> <!-- condition -->

<record id="Pfit" auto_hide_priority="6" hidden="true" /> <!-- sharpness -->

adding this should show up if you have enough space for it

else you'll have to add width to some of the stuff

remember <flags has to be changed to <record to make width etc work

@snowofman I added these lines and deleted the original ones ... without success :( Body language, condition and sharpness aren't appearing. I'm afraid I'll just leave it and change the skin. Thanks again!

2 hours ago, sebel said:

@snowofman I added these lines and deleted the original ones ... without success :( Body language, condition and sharpness aren't appearing. I'm afraid I'll just leave it and change the skin. Thanks again!

did you remove the hidden="true " ?
i didnt even notice that i left them in, as it was very late here

try this.

If this is the correct file you attached, i've added the stuff, try it out

match team stats full bottom2.xml

Hello, good afternoon. I'm having a problem with the official UCL scoreboard. I use the SAS Skin and I think it is due to an error in the skin settings but I can't find it. I also tried to modify it from the match score area panel but to no avail. What surprises me is that it does not have the "comps" folder where the official files of the UCL, UEL, etc. are located... therefore, it must be a problem between those 2 files that I mention.
Anyway, I'm leaving the files to see if anyone can give me a hand with this, thank you very much in advance.

image.png.4f242eded4140df079bc79457fa2ce46.png

match score area panel.xml

Sas24 settings.xml

30 minutes ago, Nachote912 said:

Hello, good afternoon. I'm having a problem with the official UCL scoreboard. I use the SAS Skin and I think it is due to an error in the skin settings but I can't find it. I also tried to modify it from the match score area panel but to no avail. What surprises me is that it does not have the "comps" folder where the official files of the UCL, UEL, etc. are located... therefore, it must be a problem between those 2 files that I mention.
Anyway, I'm leaving the files to see if anyone can give me a hand with this, thank you very much in advance.

image.png.4f242eded4140df079bc79457fa2ce46.png

match score area panel.xml 6.23 kB · 0 downloads

Sas24 settings.xml 10.44 kB · 0 downloads

It's always a mess reverting things back to default as lots may be intertwined

the skin has the comps folder, but it's setup to have the same scoreboard over the whole board. and therefor the settings file is made to assist with that.

you'll often have to extract the default files to locate missing stuff, i'll add the default settings file for you..

and give you a link so you know how to extract files for future use :)

fm colours.xml

hace 35 minutos, snowofman dijo:

It's always a mess reverting things back to default as lots may be intertwined

the skin has the comps folder, but it's setup to have the same scoreboard over the whole board. and therefor the settings file is made to assist with that.

you'll often have to extract the default files to locate missing stuff, i'll add the default settings file for you..

and give you a link so you know how to extract files for future use :)

fm colours.xml 95.47 kB · 0 downloads

Many thanks to you mate!!! i'll try to fix it..

21 hours ago, snowofman said:

1) team/team container information overview panel club.xml
2) i believe there is a "use_short_names" or something that needs to be removed.. not 100% on it

3) probably in the settings file or a graphics somewhere, not tried myself, so i don't know for sure

1. Thank you, I now have a functional 'general' screen at last!

2. Oh yes, I remember using this now. Unfortunately, I can't find anything relating to team names in the panels.

3. np I can live with it, I just find the purple difficult to read.

Thank you :)

7 minutes ago, Sylv said:

1. Thank you, I now have a functional 'general' screen at last!

2. Oh yes, I remember using this now. Unfortunately, I can't find anything relating to team names in the panels.

3. np I can live with it, I just find the purple difficult to read.

Thank you :)

3. 'club vision objective status widget.xml' - change the colour of these lines. 

image.png.8e4717be140821cea4af8fa98564d09e.png

On 02/03/2024 at 10:44, Holzi said:

Hello!

I am using Tato24 skin and wanted to add the viewers number to the half time match stats screen, full time match stats screen as well as to the already played games match stats screen. In addition I wanted to switch the feedback display (default shown atm) with the statistics display (I want this to be default) in all those screens as well. See screenshots.

It would be very nice if someone can explain me how and where to add this changes if possible! Thank you very much!

match stats full time1.jpg

match stats half time1.jpg

match stats1.jpg

If you still want the attendance in the mid and full time screen.

i found your files further down, please let me know if they are good as i havnt tested them

match full time review panel.xml match mid match review panel.xml

On 16/03/2024 at 03:12, vamcj said:

When was the last update?

FM comes with 3 letter names for Brazil by default, there are real name fixes that we can't offer support for that change that.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb snowofman:

If you still want the attendance in the mid and full time screen.

i found your files further down, please let me know if they are good as i havnt tested them

match full time review panel.xml 17.9 kB · 0 downloads match mid match review panel.xml 25.8 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks very much! I tested them and they are working great! Can you tell me what piece of code you added? It is also shown the number of away viewers!

Meanwhile I tried the Rensie skin with some modifications (I added stadium city and capacity to the match screen). Here I have a question: Is it possible to display the capacity number also with a semicolon like the actual viewers number? Is there a different variable for it? (It is shown with a semicolon in the "sold tickets" pre match tactics panel)

Thanks for all the help!

1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Thanks very much! I tested them and they are working great! Can you tell me what piece of code you added? It is also shown the number of away viewers!

Meanwhile I tried the Rensie skin with some modifications (I added stadium city and capacity to the match screen). Here I have a question: Is it possible to display the capacity number also with a semicolon like the actual viewers number? Is there a different variable for it? (It is shown with a semicolon in the "sold tickets" pre match tactics panel)

Thanks for all the help!

1.jpg

line 193 to 210

for an easy :

you can add this between the name and the viewed number

<widget class="text" auto_size="all">
	<string id="text" value=":"/>
</widget>

there is probably a easier way, this was just what i remembered on top of my head

59 minutes ago, Mark8213 said:

What file do i need to change the text in blue box "AGREED PLAYING TIME" thanks for any help in advance

Screenshot (8).png

check the panel selector file and follow the path to the used file.

39 minutes ago, Connor said:

Hi All

Could anyone help me please on the attached "match players bar widget" file. I would like to:

1) Remove the Fitness %/ & Dougnut

&

2) Then Align the Match Rating to then be in the centre/central

Many thanks in advance, currently it is this format:

image.jpeg

match players bar widget.xml 6.56 kB · 0 downloads

delete line

131 - 144

for the align, remove the 40, in line 125 so it only says -1

that should do it

30 minutes ago, snowofman said:

delete line

131 - 144

for the align, remove the 40, in line 125 so it only says -1

that should do it

Thanks ever so much, your a star!

Sup, ladies and gentlemen.

I'd like to bring up the issue I mentioned in this topic regarding a visualization problem related to the schedule (or calendar).

As I mentioned before, I would like to know if it's possible to remove, soften, or change the colors highlighting the matches of the Copa do Brasil and the Copa Sudamericana (in green and blue), as shown below. It bothers me to access the calendar and not promptly identify the next match to be played. The green and blue lines end up catching my attention, and it takes me a bit longer to find the next match, which causes me some irritation. The skin used is Sas.Feb24.

Furthermore, since I was told in another topic that it's a skin-related issue, I would also like to share the visualization in the regular FM 24 skin, where this highlight also appears, but in more subdued colors.

Can anyone help me? Thank you!

image.png.9b892f1f2a233edae1ed522763971ce3.png

SAS.FEB24

image.png.a7e14d12af4ed17f8ebd5e6764684902.png

FM24 REGULAR SKIN

27 minutes ago, realcaffrey_ said:

Sup, ladies and gentlemen.

I'd like to bring up the issue I mentioned in this topic regarding a visualization problem related to the schedule (or calendar).

As I mentioned before, I would like to know if it's possible to remove, soften, or change the colors highlighting the matches of the Copa do Brasil and the Copa Sudamericana (in green and blue), as shown below. It bothers me to access the calendar and not promptly identify the next match to be played. The green and blue lines end up catching my attention, and it takes me a bit longer to find the next match, which causes me some irritation. The skin used is Sas.Feb24.

Furthermore, since I was told in another topic that it's a skin-related issue, I would also like to share the visualization in the regular FM 24 skin, where this highlight also appears, but in more subdued colors.

Can anyone help me? Thank you!

image.png.9b892f1f2a233edae1ed522763971ce3.png

SAS.FEB24

image.png.a7e14d12af4ed17f8ebd5e6764684902.png

FM24 REGULAR SKIN

the highlighted colours are set in the settings file, 

<colour name="fixture continental row" 											value="blue 700"/> <!-- fg blue -->
	<colour name="fixture cup row" 													value="green"/> <!-- fg blue lighter --> 
	<colour name="fixture friendly row" 											value="purple 500"/> <!-- fg purple -->

if you remove these lines, save the file and clear the cache and then reload the skin. the colours will revert back to the default